Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
God is punishing us for electing Trump

Unless God's name is, China, God had nothing to do with the virus that the Chinese Communist Party cooked up.

Last edited:

I would say, no.

Holy fucking shit !! Really. ??? May I ask, does that include sodomy committed by heterosexuals? What about eating shellfish, wearing clothing woven by more than one kind of cloth, touching the carcas of a pig and worshoping idols? ( Trump comes to mind)

God breathed life into Adam and mankind is replacing that breath with the breath of death.
Yes, safe drivers get killed by insane drivers.

Holy fucking shit !! Really. ??? May I ask, does that include sodomy committed by heterosexuals? What about eating shellfish, wearing clothing woven by more than one kind of cloth, touching the carcas of a pig and worshoping idols? ( Trump comes to mind)
I bet adultery is at an all time low these days.

I was taught the birth of Jesus ended all that until the final days. That is when the final plagues are unleashed.

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as

Cheeseburgers are prohibited in The Bible, yet are commonly accepted around the world.

I would think that would be the source of God's wrath.

Exception for hawt lesbians bro?

The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
I guess you're referring to the Pale horse. That does indicate plagues coming to the earth in judgment of the evil being done but I don't think we're seeing those just yet. They tend to come after war has caused famine. Zoonotic viral contagions happen, always have. Covid may have been cooked up in a lab, I tend to believe that more likely than it being a natural virus that jumped from animals to man.

The plagues mentioned in Revelation are MUCH more deadly. Between wars, famine, plague, and natural disasters, over a 7-year period, 2/3 of humanity is said to die. Around 5 billion people. WWII killed about 120 million people over 5 years or so. The last human governments that go to war against each other will begin a process that will kill 5,000 million. IMO, Covid, regardless of where it originated or how it entered the human population, is just being used as an opportunity for governments to impose controls that will NEVER be relinquished. Oh yeah... this fun is just beginning.

I submit to you that we need to deal with real world problems like climate change, poverty, wealth disparity and much more instead of obsessing about gender identity and sexual practices. If there is a God, and if she is a just God, any plagues and misery cast upon us is because of our flagrant abuses of human rights, bigotry, greed, and the willful destruction of the earth.

The queers are so f-ed up they even have a song that asks what is God was one of us.

The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
1640903633102.png

~S~

Of course it means sodomy of any kind. Why else do the left practice such viral actions that causes diseases between themselves. You do dirty things, you end up getting sick.

Forum List

Back