Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

You know oral sex is sodomy, right?

Did you miss out on the dates and heavy petting in high school or something? Unless your butthole is involved, oral sex ain't sodomy.

Do I need to come over there and give you some lessons or something?

The products being pushed are not meant for the skewed population.
The commercials are being produced to convince main stream people that they are within the skewed population.
I'll take your word for that. Long ago I accepted I was not one of the beautiful people who needed their pharmaceuticals, lawyers, alcohol, make-up, and expensive toys. Not being a target is often a blessing.

Oh God does not cause plagues...

The Earth does.

God protects mankind from any number of evils...up to a point. (Often referred to as common grace) But if you go beyond the consequences are all on you.

And the whole world has gone beyond. So it has to suffer the consequences of its sins.

However, there are some definitely different things going on today. With the churches not vaccinating but continuing to meet unmasked. So many of them dying too.

Then there's the global riots...

I'm watching for famine next.
Was listening to the radio a few weeks ago, and the farmers were saying that with the inflation of the fuel, and fertilizers, they cant afford to make as much food. You just might get your worldly famine. And we all know what happens when stupid people get hungry.

God loves Joe Biden

Trump?
That would be SATAN

God loves that asshole Joe Biden so much that He afflicted him with a lust for pinching 9 year old girls nipples in public, and a brain that's so ate up with dementia, his sole function in life is to be a doorstop or a paperweight.

God must be one patient sonofbitch to not strike that asshole down with a bolt of lightning. But then I'm sure the White House has lightning rods on top of it, so we might have to wait a bit. Maybe God has something better in store for Stupid Joe: Like ass cancer, brain worms, herpes, or syphilis.

Last edited:
God loves that asshole Joe Biden so much that He afflicted him with a lust for pinching 9 year old girls nipples in public, and a brain that's so ate up with dementia, his sole function in life is to be a doorstop or a paperweight.

God must be one patient sonofbitch to not strike that asshole down with a bolt of lightning. But then I'm sure the White House has lightning rods on top of it, so we might have to wait a bit.
GOD selected Joe Biden to lead us
SATAN selected Trump to lead us

GOD WON!
:dance:

GOD selected Joe Biden to lead us
SATAN selected Trump to lead us

GOD WON!
:dance:

That's quite the cult you have going there. How many babies have you sacrificed at the Altar of Stupid Joe today? Better throw a few more babies on the fire just to be sure, ya know. You wouldn't want the Great Joe to get pissed and ruin your pudding. Maybe burn some incense in the little shrine you keep back there in the utility room, utter a few chants to set the mood. Maybe a few candles....

God is punishing us
We bring consequences upon ourselves. I imagine God sees punishing us as a waste of time. His time is better spent bringing good out of evil.

Having been with a grandparent and a parent through their dementia, the only person I am truly angry with is Jill Biden. If, during the campaign I could see these signs of dementia, surely a wife was fully cognizant of them as well. I could not accept what she was putting her husband through. Shame on her.

On the other hand, if the majority of the electorate wanted a demented president, that is their call. Perhaps something will be learned from it; something good may come of it yet. I have that much trust in God's ability to bring good out of the bad. May take a few generations, though.

We bring consequences upon ourselves. I imagine God sees punishing us as a waste of time. His time is better spent bringing good out of evil.

Having been with a grandparent and a parent through their dementia, the only person I am truly angry with is Jill Biden. If, during the campaign I could see these signs of dementia, surely a wife was fully cognizant of them as well. I could not accept what she was putting her husband through. Shame on her.

On the other hand, if the majority of the electorate wanted a demented president, that is their call. Perhaps something will be learned from it; something good may come of it yet. I have that much trust in God's ability to bring good out of the bad. May take a few generations, though.
Our President is just fine

He is accomplishing his agenda

That's quite the cult you have going there. How many babies have you sacrificed at the Altar of Stupid Joe today? Better throw a few more babies on the fire just to be sure, ya know. You wouldn't want the Great Joe to get pissed and ruin your pudding. Maybe burn some incense in the little shrine you keep back there in the utility room, utter a few chants to set the mood. Maybe a few candles....

The Amazing Biden was sent by GOD to rescue us from the Demon Trump

Was listening to the radio a few weeks ago, and the farmers were saying that with the inflation of the fuel, and fertilizers, they cant afford to make as much food. You just might get your worldly famine. And we all know what happens when stupid people get hungry.

Cotton, oat, corn, wheat, soybean growers all did excellent this year. Great prices...(Brazil had a drought) sugar is in surplus...but sitting in India.
So American sugar and what little Brazilian sugar is going to make ethanol.

Natural Gas is what makes fertilizers...so does petroleum..
That's the devil at the moment...and Biden isn't exactly being helpful despite his claims.

Then there's the new tax on equities...that's hurting farmers as the land they own is considered an equity.

So yep...it's coming.

The Amazing Biden was sent by GOD to rescue us from the Demon Trump

Yah. He's pretty fucking "amazing", ain't he?

I'm amazed that he can tie his own shoes and wipe his own ass without help from his "doctor" wife."

How did he even fuck his wife and end up having kids, without borrowing someone else's dick and having Obama pushing on it?

Did you miss out on the dates and heavy petting in high school or something? Unless your butthole is involved, oral sex ain't sodomy.

Do I need to come over there and give you some lessons or something?
sorry JGalt but- Legally, sodomy refers to oral or anal intercourse between individuals, or any sexual activity involving an animal and a human being. These acts are punishable as criminal offenses. Over the years, the term sodomy has attracted several meanings.

Yah. He's pretty fucking "amazing", ain't he?

I'm amazed that he can tie his own shoes and wipe his own ass without help from his "doctor" wife."

How did he even fuck his wife and end up having kids, without borrowing someone else's dick and having Obama pushing on it?

One day, Satan met with his closest advisors…..Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and asked what he could do to inflict endless pain on the world.

In unison they shouted……TRUMP!

Despite what one might conclude from certain episodes in the Bible, God generally doesn't get involved in our affairs. We have unfettered free will and the world does what it needs to do. Justice comes in the afterlife.

Businesses know who their targeted audiences are. It may be that a certain ethnicity buys 80% of their product, so it simply makes sense to direct messages to them.

If all the pharmaceutical companies and lawyers begin targeting me to make money, I'll growl (or continue to fast forward through ads as I am currently doing).
I call it the Colonel Sanders Effect.

sorry JGalt but- Legally, sodomy refers to oral or anal intercourse between individuals, or any sexual activity involving an animal and a human being. These acts are punishable as criminal offenses. Over the years, the term sodomy has attracted several meanings.

Being the normal well-adjusted hetero male I am, anything is fine between a man and a woman, as long as no blood or pain is involved. Although I have known women who like being choked during sex, but not to the point where they died.

Two women is sorta ok, as long as they don't look like brick masons or dock workers, if you're into that kinda thing.

But two men having sex is just fucked up beyond all recognition. Hell no. That's just not correct.

I don't think it's way out of line to state that I represent the majority of normal straight males in this world, and that's the way we see it.

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
Quite simply no. Desease has been here since the beginning of time. It's not punishment it's nature.

Forum List

Back