Is a federation of nations or a world government possible?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I'd say yes....It wouldn't be easy. I think the model is the United states or great Britain.

My idea of it is
1. The house would have one seat per nation. We'd be equals. Kind of like North Dakota is to California. 200+ nations.
2. The senate would be a few dozen senators that would be elected from the house or some hybrid system. This body would work a lot like the United states senate in have the power to place judges on the supreme court and confirm nominees of the admin. This body would also keep the presidency in check and enforce the constitution.
3. The presidency/executive. Maybe this would be elected by the largest party in the house and work towards global census. I think that would be the fairest way to do it at this level as no one would have too much power.

The presidency could be more like the prime minister as he'd also be the head of the house.

A constitution could be written and agreed to by all 200+ nations. I'd hope with the goals of peace, working together and a better future for humanity.

What do you think of my concepts.

Last edited:
While the idea is very nice it’s also (unfortunately) extremely naive to believe that you could get that many nations, with our differing societies, ideological systems, cultures and religions to ever agree on a foundational document.

I'd say yes....It wouldn't be easy. I think the model is the United states or great Britain.

My idea of it is
1. The house would have one seat per nation. We'd be equals. Kind of like North Dakota is to California. 200+ nations.
2. The senate would be a few dozen senators that would be elected from the house or some hybrid system. This body would work a lot like the United states senate in have the power to place judges on the supreme court and confirm nominees of the admin.
3. The presidency/executive. Maybe this would be elected by the largest party in the house and work towards global census. I think that would be the fairest way to do it at this level as no one would have too much power.

The presidency could be more like the prime minister as he'd also be the head of the house.

A constitution could be written and agreed to by all 200+ nations. I'd hope with the goals of peace, working together and a better future for humanity.

governments might agree to it but I can think of dozens of countries where the people would never agree,,,
the USA being one of them,,

While the idea is very nice it’s also (unfortunately) extremely naive to believe that you could get that many nations, with our differing societies, ideological systems, cultures and religions to ever agree on a foundational document.
There was a time when people thought that the roman republic and the United states were impossible ideas. Things can change.

What do you think of the way I designed the system?

I think the executive should be very weak with the legislative branch having most of the power. The goal is to find census and forward humanity in that way.

There was a time when people thought that the roman republic and the United states were impossible ideas. Things can change.
America was the exception to the rule, due to the brilliance of it's conception. Now even America is a shell of what it used to be due to corruption and collusion. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

What do you think of the way I designed the system?

I think the executive should be very weak with the legislative branch having most of the power. The goal is to find census and forward humanity in that way.
what do you not get.. Globalists have no interest in forwarding humanity!!!

My idea of it is
2. The senate would be a few dozen senators that would be elected from the house or some hybrid system. This body would work a lot like the United states senate in have the power to place judges on the supreme court and confirm nominees of the admin. This body would also keep the presidency in check and enforce the constitution.

I'd say yes....It wouldn't be easy.

Why would it be desirable?

A constitution could be written and agreed to by all 200+ nations.

How would they all agree?

The Chinese are somewhat part of the globalism however they do not practice any of the green agendas and other things. When the time comes, they will push to be the dominant power in the world.

My idea of it is

What that really means is the US asses up the money and screwing the US tax payer.

The Chinese are somewhat part of the globalism however they do not practice any of the green agendas and other things. When the time comes, they will push to be the dominant power in the world.

Under my system they will have the same amount of seats in the house as the united states or Haiti. ;)

They will be a part of the government but not anymore dominate than anyone else.

You have seen one too many Star Trek episodes. Or perhaps several too many.
Better watch out for the Klingons.

Serena Williams has already started the transition by the looks of her.

th

OIP.SJkDWIHCBx2TV9U7ZAT4QQHaLH

My idea of it is

Do yourself a favor and count the number of times a US "regime-change" was successful with no hiccups vs. the times they've tried it.

Yeah.. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back