IRS Scandal Continues

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Damn I had my money on Benghazi being brought up first after Bergdhal begins to fade......

There will be serial revelations about each scandal, separated by new scandals. It's the new model of the Obama Presidency: Do Stupid Shit and Lie About It.

Damn I had my money on Benghazi being brought up first after Bergdhal begins to fade......

There will be serial revelations about each scandal, separated by new scandals. It's the new model of the Obama Presidency: Do Stupid Shit and Lie About It.

Nah it's the same GOP playbook. Make up some stupid shit and then lie their asses off about it.

Nah it's the same GOP playbook. Make up some stupid shit and then lie their asses off about it.

So you think it's made up?
Anyone who thinks this is a "phony scandal" just has his head up his ass.

The allegation is, by many Republicans, that the White House was directing the IRS to target Tea Party groups. Obama's Watergate has been floated many times too. Impeachment by the Rabid Right has been called for as well.

The allegation is, by many Republicans, that the White House was directing the IRS to target Tea Party groups. Obama's Watergate has been floated many times too. Impeachment by the Rabid Right has been called for as well.

Strawman. Now we know the pressure came from Senate Democrats. But no one has ruled out White House involvement.
Next.

Strawman. Now we know the pressure came from Senate Democrats. But no one has ruled out White House involvement.
Next.

So you're claiming Issa never accused the White House of directing Lerner?

Next.

The initial IRS push into investigating new 501(c)(4) apps in 2010 was due to a tsunami of requests from conservative groups after Obama was elected, in comparison to a very small number of liberal groups applying.

These groups were pushing the envelope on using their status for political purposes, rather than the intent of the status, which is to provide "social services". Too many of the groups were blatantly violating the law because they were dancing around the Tea Party surge. And Tea Party rallies were popping up everywhere. Therefore, the investigation which, I believe probably was handled badly in many ways.

This is not my opinion here, this is what I was told by a friend of mine who was an attorney with the IRS in D.C. up until about 5 years ago. (No, he wasn't fired. He started a civil rights practice defending kids whose schools, both public and private, were denying them disability rights in violation of federal law.)

Next.

It's irrelevant what Issa said months ago, given what we now know about the scandal.

Next.

The initial IRS push into investigating new 501(c)(4) apps in 2010 was due to a tsunami of requests from conservative groups after Obama was elected, in comparison to a very small number of liberal groups applying.

These groups were pushing the envelope on using their status for political purposes, rather than the intent of the status, which is to provide "social services". Too many of the groups were blatantly violating the law because they were dancing around the Tea Party surge. And Tea Party rallies were popping up everywhere. Therefore, the investigation which, I believe probably was handled badly in many ways.

This is not my opinion here, this is what I was told by a friend of mine who was an attorney with the IRS in D.C. up until about 5 years ago. (No, he wasn't fired. He started a civil rights practice defending kids whose schools, both public and private, were denying them disability rights in violation of federal law.)

Well, Lois Lerner is on tape as saying something completely different. SInce you are a proven liar and probably psychotic I'll go with Lerner on this.

Next.

Actually the Tea Party groups were in violation of Federal law after they got the status.

What do you think the penalty should be?

Well, Lois Lerner is on tape as saying something completely different. SInce you are a proven liar and probably psychotic I'll go with Lerner on this.

Prove both.
Don't be lazy now. Show my lies and link to her audio. I'll be waiting.

Next.

It's irrelevant what Issa said months ago, given what we now know about the scandal.

What Issa said was irrelevant when he said it. Congressmen writing letters to the IRS requesting one thing or another is not a scandal. Just proves once again that the whole investigation was dog and pony show too.

What Issa said was irrelevant when he said it. Congressmen writing letters to the IRS requesting one thing or another is not a scandal. Just proves once again that the whole investigation was dog and pony show too.

Exactly all bullshit ....Issa is a fucking Clown .

Prove both.
Don't be lazy now. Show my lies and link to her audio. I'll be waiting.
Before I go to all that trouble why dont you tell me what you'll do when I succeed? Will you claim she didnt say those things? It was made up? Etc? Or will you just slither away?

Forum List

Back