IRS Says It Will Issue Tax Refunds, But Not Audit, During the Shutdown

Cool; now there is no reason for Trump to not release his taxes since there is no chance he will be audited.
oh get the fuck off it. you know he's not going to do it, and it's NOT a requirement to be president.

until it's a requirement for public office (of which i'm fine with) then you're just picking up a pre-packaged bitch session and lobbing it in as if it matters.

The contents of the taxes are not important.
The content of the man’s character is.

Let me guess; we should’t expect honesty right?

Quick; cue the takes on Obama, Clinton, etc….
and with or without tax returns you're going to hate him and bitch. you just want more to bitch about is all. you're either going to bitch he's not released them or you're going to bitch at how he did them.

it's what bitches do.

No, we want to know how much money he has tied up in foreign interests...and Russian banks.

I actually could care less about that too.

Well I do. That's a national security issue.

They are also going to make even more people work without getting paid...seems something that is right up your alley.

LOL, Nobody @ Fedasaurus Rex is working without getting paid, bureaDrones in the affected departments are having their paychecks deferred. They'll all get their back pay once appropriations are in place.

Cool; now there is no reason for Trump to not release his taxes since there is no chance he will be audited.
oh get the fuck off it. you know he's not going to do it, and it's NOT a requirement to be president.

until it's a requirement for public office (of which i'm fine with) then you're just picking up a pre-packaged bitch session and lobbing it in as if it matters.
Subpoena power.

Learn it
Love it
Live it.

I wouldn't release my tax returns nor should anyone else.

Just old laundry that Cornholio can't clean or get rid of.

He said he would do it. He hasn’t done it.
That makes him a liar; right?

Please rush to his defense like a good little pooch.
see - now we bitch he's a liar. anything at all, you're gonna bitch.

thanks for proving my point.

Some of us have some self esteem and don’t like being lied to. Others like you two have lower standards.

IRS workers are working BUT NOT GETTING PAID

How long do you think THAT is going to go one for?
Most business owners live like that.
You think because employees are getting paycheck that the owner(s) get paid by their vendors?

The contents of the taxes are not important.
The content of the man’s character is.

Let me guess; we should’t expect honesty right?

Quick; cue the takes on Obama, Clinton, etc….
and with or without tax returns you're going to hate him and bitch. you just want more to bitch about is all. you're either going to bitch he's not released them or you're going to bitch at how he did them.

it's what bitches do.

No, we want to know how much money he has tied up in foreign interests...and Russian banks.

I actually could care less about that too.

Well I do. That's a national security issue.

Perhaps. We get into a dangerous area in that case though. Take Carter for example; the Peanut king from Georgia. Lets say that the Rookies—just for the sake of argument—came up with something that would make peanuts poison and threatened to release it. Carter, whose personal wealth is tied up in peanuts…is over a barrel. Is that a security threat?

I’m sure the IRS would call out any improprieties.

The content isn’t important.
His following through on a promise he made to all Americans is.

There is no politics involved in this; unlike the wall, the Iran deal, the Paris Accord…

Subpoena power.

Learn it
Love it
Live it.
Ignoring subpoenas became a sport during the Obama Error.

With audits being put off until later then perhaps the wall can be paid for by the increased amount of interest payments the IRS will collect as they get around to the backlog.

Some of us have some self esteem and don’t like being lied to. Others like you two have lower standards.
Some of us have some self esteem and don’t like being lied to.
You can keep your doctor!

heh - you have zero idea of my standards. but like most liberals, i disagree with you, so attack. now i am saying you bitch a lot at trump, but tell me, am i wrong?

if you saw his taxes, would you simply change what you bitch about? that's my guess. am i wrong?

the ONLY standard i know if you is you hate trump. but that alone doesn't qualify me to say you're overall standards suck now does it?

if only people would attack problems with the same passion as they attack people.

I did as did over a hundred million Americans. Thanks.

heh - you have zero idea of my standards. but like most liberals, i disagree with you, so attack. now i am saying you bitch a lot at trump, but tell me, am i wrong?

if you saw his taxes, would you simply change what you bitch about? that's my guess. am i wrong?

the ONLY standard i know if you is you hate trump. but that alone doesn't qualify me to say you're overall standards suck now does it?

if only people would attack problems with the same passion as they attack people.

You enjoy being lied to; that much is clear.

He said he’d do A.
He did B.
You’re defending him for lying. Do we really need to know any more than that about your standards?

You require lies.

Is Lois Lerner still a part of that outfit???

If she is..,I hope she's not getting a paycheck either...

You require lies.

You require therapy.

Forum List

Back