IRS Says It Will Issue Tax Refunds, But Not Audit, During the Shutdown

They are also going to make even more people work without getting paid...seems something that is right up your alley.

Cool; now there is no reason for Trump to not release his taxes since there is no chance he will be audited.
oh get the fuck off it. you know he's not going to do it, and it's NOT a requirement to be president.

until it's a requirement for public office (of which i'm fine with) then you're just picking up a pre-packaged bitch session and lobbing it in as if it matters.

IRS workers are working BUT NOT GETTING PAID

How long do you think THAT is going to go on for?

Last edited:

Cool; now there is no reason for Trump to not release his taxes since there is no chance he will be audited.
oh get the fuck off it. you know he's not going to do it, and it's NOT a requirement to be president.

until it's a requirement for public office (of which i'm fine with) then you're just picking up a pre-packaged bitch session and lobbing it in as if it matters.

The contents of the taxes are not important.
The content of the man’s character is.

Let me guess; we should’t expect honesty right?

Quick; cue the takes on Obama, Clinton, etc….

I wouldn't release my tax returns nor should anyone else.

Just old laundry that Cornholio can't clean or get rid of.

and with or without tax returns you're going to hate him and bitch. you just want more to bitch about is all. you're either going to bitch he's not released them or you're going to bitch at how he did them.

it's what bitches do.

and with or without tax returns you're going to hate him and bitch. you just want more to bitch about is all. you're either going to bitch he's not released them or you're going to bitch at how he did them.

it's what bitches do.

No, we want to know how much money he has tied up in foreign interests...and Russian banks.

it's what bitches do.

No, we want to know how much money he has tied up in foreign interests...and Russian banks.

I actually could care less about that too.

it's what bitches do.

You seem to be the one doing the bitching. I guess that makes you my bitch?

it's what bitches do.

and if that is not found you'll find something else to keep being the whiney bitches you've become. you bitch cause people are "birthers" then you turn around and do the equivalent on your own ONLY THIS TIME it's "real".

cause *you* feel it.

I wouldn't release my tax returns nor should anyone else.

Just old laundry that Cornholio can't clean or get rid of.

He said he would do it. He hasn’t done it.
That makes him a liar; right?

Please rush to his defense like a good little pooch.
see - now we bitch he's a liar. anything at all, you're gonna bitch.

thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back