Irony is a Cruel Mistress: The Koch Bros & WI State Retirement Fund

Kinda like how employees of a private company will harshly hate the boss and CEO......although they make more if the company does well.

Because that is the problem... they generally DON'T make more when the company does well... and they see the executives getting six & seven figure bonuses and the CEO's being paid millions. Where have you been? Pay attention!

Last edited:
I just can't comprehend the irony.

That the unions get more money as the Koch brothers company profits more. Less Koch profits means less money for union members. Yet, union members rip them.

Kinda like how employees of a private company will harshly hate the boss and CEO......although they make more if the company does well.

They are the reason the company makes any money at all. All company profits are made with their sweat and blood.

Are you lying or just to dumb to know that the company wouldn't be there w/o the owners?

The company wouldn't exist w/o the workers either. Or do you suppose the CEO is going to run all the machines and drive all the trucks himself? Haven't you ever seen the TV show "Undercover Boss"? Those CEO's are real pricks until they actually go out and do some work. Then they screw up the jobs and end up crying like babies. That's reality my friend.

Even though my father went up the Caterpillar ladder to become a plant manager he never looked down on the workforce. He told me that THEY are the reason CAT was #1 in the world. He ended up retiring when HIS bosses wanted him to start cracking down on the older workers to try and force them into retirement.

Part of the problem is that there is very little respect for someone who prides their work and is a loyal worker for 30+ years. I have been cranking out electricity for 30 years. I love my job. I love the people I have worked with all these years. I love my Union who works well with the company to ensure everyone makes money. Ad in return I get a fair wage, benefits, 401K and pension.

The company wouldn't exist w/o the workers either. Or do you suppose the CEO is going to run all the machines and drive all the trucks himself? Haven't you ever seen the TV show "Undercover Boss"? Those CEO's are real pricks until they actually go out and do some work. Then they screw up the jobs and end up crying like babies. That's reality my friend.

If all the CEO's in this country called in sick tomorrow... who would notice? If all of the wage slaves called in sick tomorrow, this country would grind to an effing halt.

If all the CEO's in this country called in sick tomorrow... who would notice? If all of the wage slaves called in sick tomorrow, this country would grind to an effing halt.

Then all of your retirement funds would go up in smoke. Try finding someone else to support your sorry ass for all those retirement years.

Then all of your retirement funds would go up in smoke. Try finding someone else to support your sorry ass for all those retirement years.

That makes no sense whatsoever. What does that even remotely have to do w/my post? Besides, the bankers have already had their way w/my 401K. They got bailed out and got bonuses. I got screwed, and I wasn't even investing at a high risk.

Last edited:

But if all the CEOs and Directors decided to call in sick for a month or two, the companies would be gone and then the country would not only grind to a halt, but it would be down for the count.

Because that is the problem... they generally DON'T make more when the company does well... and they see the executives getting six & seven figure bonuses and the CEO's being paid millions. Where have you been? Pay attention!

I currently get a monthly bonus.

One of my jobs my pay was tied to how well I did, and we got quartly bonuses if the company did well.

you are, once again, exposed as a moron.

But if all the CEOs and Directors decided to call in sick for a month or two, the companies would be gone and then the country would not only grind to a halt, but it would be down for the count.

No it wouldn't. Small businesses would take over and fill in. Then there would be real competition... 100 vs 1 or 2. And what would happen if the wage slaves called in sick for a month or two?

One of my jobs my pay was tied to how well I did, and we got quartly bonuses if the company did well.

Most people do not get a monthly bonus, idiot. Most just get a salary (or hourly) and a cost of living raise (if they're lucky). Only the higher-ups get bonuses. I am referring to people in the front lines.

They are the reason the company makes any money at all. All company profits are made with their sweat and blood.

Are you lying or just to dumb to know that the company wouldn't be there w/o the owners?

Even though my father went up the Caterpillar ladder to become a plant manager he never looked down on the workforce. He told me that THEY are the reason CAT was #1 in the world. He ended up retiring when HIS bosses wanted him to start cracking down on the older workers to try and force them into retirement.

Part of the problem is that there is very little respect for someone who prides their work and is a loyal worker for 30+ years. I have been cranking out electricity for 30 years. I love my job. I love the people I have worked with all these years. I love my Union who works well with the company to ensure everyone makes money. Ad in return I get a fair wage, benefits, 401K and pension.

So you are to dumb.

The company would still be there w/o the unions.

yes I watched the show, I didn't see that any of them were assholes.

Lying again I see.

The push to get older workers retired? gimme a break. factory work is hard on the body and older people slow down. Ever think they may have been thinking it would be a mercy? And give a younger person as chance to have a job? No, of course not, you assume the worse even though you LOVE where you work.

Since none of us are slaves.

You just lied again.

I just can't comprehend the irony.

That the unions get more money as the Koch brothers company profits more. Less Koch profits means less money for union members. Yet, union members rip them.

Tell ya what...

You write up the bids, you carry the insurance, you pay off the workman's comp racketeers, you pull the permits, you deal with nitpicking dipshit building officials...Then you can come around and tell us all how easy the generals have it.

And if that ain't enough, as a small business owner.. try dealing with the endless worker squabbles, working Mom issues, employees with health or family issues, trying to keep benefits going even though the price goes up and up, ever increasing liability and omissions and errors insurance costs, endless regulations.... geeze, the HIRE act alone cost us a bundle in consulting costs to modify the payroll software.

These folks have no ideas the hoops employers go through to keep a business afloat and at the same time, keep employees EMPLOYED.

Nope, easier to sit on the sidelines and throw rocks.

No it wouldn't. Small businesses would take over and fill in. Then there would be real competition... 100 vs 1 or 2. And what would happen if the wage slaves called in sick for a month or two?

WOW

You really are the dumbest moron on the planet.

You actually are not lying. You are just to fucking stoopud to know any better.

The time it would take for small businesses to take over and fill in would be enormous. The country would suffer for years or decades if that were to happen.

Most people do not get a monthly bonus, idiot. Most just get a salary (or hourly) and a cost of living raise (if they're lucky). Only the higher-ups get bonuses. I am referring to people in the front lines.

I've only had 2 jobs, that were not minum wage where there was no bonus.
The US Navy
and a temp job.

could it be that these poor people are union slugs that get over paid as it is?

If you dont like where you are in life.... WORK HARDER, get those fantastic business degrees after years of business school, work your way up thru the ranks, and get your bigger piece of the pie.

Btw... is my burger ready yet?????

Im sorry for my previous post.... I thought you had a little intelligence, but alas.... I was wrong.

Now again..... my burger?

Last edited:

If you dont like where you are in life.... WORK HARDER, get those fantastic business degrees after years of business school, work your way up thru the ranks, and get your bigger piece of the pie.

Btw... is my burger ready yet?????

You're wasting your time, motivation and hard work are completely foreign to these nitwits. If you've succeeded at anything, you must have done it at their expense therefore they want their cut.

Hmmmm It seems this is completely correctable.

I would not be surprized if this money get moved out of Koch investments by order of the people who are investing, you know the teachers, nurses, cops, fireman and the like who did not know until recently that Koch are their enemy by choice.

It seems Koch wants their investors with no money to invest in them, BAD business practices.

Hmmmm It seems this is completely correctable.

I would not be surprized if this money get moved out of Koch investments by order of the people who are investing, you know the teachers, nurses, cops, fireman and the like who did not know until recently that Koch are their enemy by choice.

It seems Koch wants their investors with no money to invest in them, BAD business practices.

There ya go, once again you nailed it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back