Irony is a Cruel Mistress: The Koch Bros & WI State Retirement Fund

But if all the CEOs and Directors decided to call in sick for a month or two, the companies would be gone and then the country would not only grind to a halt, but it would be down for the count.

No it wouldn't. Small businesses would take over and fill in. Then there would be real competition... 100 vs 1 or 2. And what would happen if the wage slaves called in sick for a month or two?

Small businesses have CEOs too.

I don't know why this is ignored by people such as yourself.

But if all the CEOs and Directors decided to call in sick for a month or two, the companies would be gone and then the country would not only grind to a halt, but it would be down for the count.

No it wouldn't. Small businesses would take over and fill in. Then there would be real competition... 100 vs 1 or 2. And what would happen if the wage slaves called in sick for a month or two?

The time it would take for small businesses to take over and fill in would be enormous. The country would suffer for years or decades if that were to happen.

Heck, if i were a small business i'd jump at the chance to fill the void.

Of course, then Peepers would consider me big business and demand that I fail because I am not able to help more customers with quality goods and services.

Hmmmm It seems this is completely correctable.

I would not be surprized if this money get moved out of Koch investments by order of the people who are investing, you know the teachers, nurses, cops, fireman and the like who did not know until recently that Koch are their enemy by choice.

It seems Koch wants their investors with no money to invest in them, BAD business practices.

Or, you could just be horribly misinformed about your position and who wants what.

Now which one could it possibly be?

If you dont like where you are in life.... WORK HARDER, get those fantastic business degrees after years of business school, work your way up thru the ranks, and get your bigger piece of the pie.

Btw... is my burger ready yet?????

I am fine where I am in life. I have no desire to live to work, not even a little bit. I have a just fine piece of the pie, thank you very much. This is about unions and employees on the front lines, not my working experience. I love how you use food as an insult, as my brother is a chef. Asshole.

Small businesses have CEOs too.

I don't know why this is ignored by people such as yourself.

It's not ignored, he honestly has no idea.

Of course, then Peepers would consider me big business and demand that I fail because I am not able to help more customers with quality goods and services.

No, I would happily support you, like I do all my local businesses.

Hmmmm It seems this is completely correctable.

I would not be surprized if this money get moved out of Koch investments by order of the people who are investing, you know the teachers, nurses, cops, fireman and the like who did not know until recently that Koch are their enemy by choice.

It seems Koch wants their investors with no money to invest in them, BAD business practices.
Brilliant, kill the goose that lays their golden eggs

So how successful to I have to become until im one of the evil businesses you hate?

It's not ignored, he honestly has no idea.

I am not a "he" and there is a very big difference between the CEO of a small, local company and a multinational like Wal-Mart.

Only in size.

But if all the CEOs are going on strike, then the small businesses will suffer just as much as a multinational.

This is obvious to anyone who thinks about it.

Until he grew into a big business, then you would have guilt over supporting him once

If you dont like where you are in life.... WORK HARDER, get those fantastic business degrees after years of business school, work your way up thru the ranks, and get your bigger piece of the pie.

I am fine where I am in life. I have no desire to live to work, not even a little bit. I have a just fine piece of the pie, thank you very much. This is about unions and employees on the front lines, not my working experience. I love how you use food as an insult, as my brother is a chef. Asshole.

So you denegrate those who do????

Thats exactly why the rich are where they are..... 99.9% of them actually had to earn it.

Oh, and about the burger.... Im sorry, is your brother done with it yet?

Im hungry damn it! Im in a hurry... got to get to work ASAP!

tsk tsk tsk

So you denegrate those who do????

Thats exactly why the rich are where they are..... 99.9% of them actually had to earn it.

Oh, and about the burger.... Im sorry, is your brother done with it yet?

Im hungry damn it! Im in a hurry... got to get to work ASAP!

My head is still spinning. Now, somehow, asking for a burger insults her brother the "chef" I bet chefs eat hamburgers too. Wow.

Karma has a lovely sense of humor.

Until he grew into a big business, then you would have guilt over supporting him once

:confused:

Watch he/her chase their tail!

Forum List

Back