Ironic ain’t it?

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Well not really, it's more sad than ironic.

We have an administration that ignored the border issue until the public spoke. Now the President proposes a few smoke and mirror solutions in his speech, for nothing more than increasing his poll numbers. And from what I’ve read, the legislation is not what the public wants to see done. He failed to mention that. And all the while, collecting phone records on ALL of “US” legal citizens!

Gotta wonder, which Country he is President of?

The phone companies are crying BS on that phone records NSA thing. It appears that the NSA link may have been lying.

But yes, Bush's "solution" is a bit of smoke and mirrors. But he has never hidden the fact that he doesn't want to do anything about that border. Even when campaigning.

What I find ironic is that the people that voted for him are shocked that he proposed what he said he wanted while campaigning!

no1tovote4 said:
The phone companies are crying BS on that phone records NSA thing. It appears that the NSA link may have been lying.

But yes, Bush's "solution" is a bit of smoke and mirrors. But he has never hidden the fact that he doesn't want to do anything about that border. Even when campaigning.

What I find ironic is that the people that voted for him are shocked that he proposed what he said he wanted while campaigning!
I did hear this...My first thought was it's a CYA move. This could cost the millions in court. A lying leak/link is not out of the question either. On the other hand, it has been admitted to.

dmp said:
Could it be that all 'us' who have 'the REAL answer' to the problem are wrong, and The Pres and his advisors are 'right'?

possible yes...probable no

the same issue exists at the canadian border.....all the lefties streaming into canada eh?

Forum List

Back