Ireland tells putin´s hordesmen live-fire naval exercise is 'not welcome'

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Ireland has told Moscow its plans to host live-fire naval exercises off the country's coast are "not welcome".
But the Irish defence minister said the country had no power to stop it.

what can do poor neural Ireland in such situation ? what if Moscow invade ?

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

So anti-Asian, anti-muslim. You're a bigoted racist who is too simple minded to speak without adding a propaganda phrase in every sentence. And you wonder why most people think Eastern Europe is a land of un-evolved pig humans.
you ivan lover, move to omsk , i dont read your rt.ru crap

do you agree that you post RT.ru narratives here ? yes or no ?

No, I do not agree.

I post my opinions formed from reading dozens of memoirs written by German soldiers who fought on the Eastern Front in WWII. The hopeless situation they described of a never ceasing onslaught from the enemy, the bitter conditions of the Russian landscape, and the brutality of their enemy. It was a hopeless situation filled with panic stricken terror as the Russians would sacrifice entire divisions just to weaken a part of the Germans lines to crush them.

The Russians throw lots of men away, but they achieve their goals. I form my opinions based on the facts that I have read, and also form my opinions on the weaponry they use after reading up on them.

Jesus, It made my day !!) the Europeans are still have the huge balls , Long Live Europe , Death To oriental Moscow Barbarism !​

Reuters​

A group of Irish fishermen plan to take a stand against the Russian Navy and disrupt their upcoming military exercises off the coast of Cork next month. Ireland’s fishing industry has already taken “as much as it can possibly take” and is not about to let Russia’s Navy harm important marine life, said Patrick Murphy, chief executive of the Irish South and West Fish Producers Organization. In comments to RTÉ radio’s Morning Ireland, Murphy said the drills posed a threat to the “livelihood” of the whole industry and any artillery fire could drastically change the marine environment for years to come. “It’s our waters. Can you imagine if the Russians were applying to go onto the mainland of Ireland to go launching rockets, how far would they get with that?” Murphy said. He told Politico separately that fishermen would head out to the area of the military drills on Feb. 1, and “if that is in proximity to where the [military] exercise is going, we are expecting that the Russian naval services abide by the anti-collision regulations.”

1643203194783.png

The Irish Navy will put a stop to that!

View attachment 592300

Irish fishermen are going to swarm the moscowflotilla of naval ships to block 'em.

The moscow Navy is going to learn how to look stupid and helpless....

Irish Fishermen Plan Showdown With moscow Navy​

1996-12-19T120000Z_811024729_PBEAHUMYRDY_RTRMADP_3_NORTHERN-IRELAND_cfg7le

Reuters​

A group of Irish fishermen plan to take a stand against the Russian Navy and disrupt their upcoming military exercises off the coast of Cork next month. Ireland’s fishing industry has already taken “as much as it can possibly take” and is not about to let Russia’s Navy harm important marine life, said Patrick Murphy, chief executive of the Irish South and West Fish Producers Organization. In comments to RTÉ radio’s Morning Ireland, Murphy said the drills posed a threat to the “livelihood” of the whole industry and any artillery fire could drastically change the marine environment for years to come. “It’s our waters. Can you imagine if the Russians were applying to go onto the mainland of Ireland to go launching rockets, how far would they get with that?” Murphy said. He told Politico separately that fishermen would head out to the area of the military drills on Feb. 1, and “if that is in proximity to where the [military] exercise is going, we are expecting that the Russian naval services abide by the anti-collision regulations.”

Attachments

• 1643203515471.png
    1643203515471.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 28
I bet that if the Irish explain their situation and fishing sites to Tsar Putin, that He will move the location of the proposed training scheme. On the other hand, if Russians sink a lot of stuff that promote fish breeding, the live fire thing could be a good deal.

I bet that if the Irish explain their situation and fishing sites to Tsar Putin, that He will move the location of the proposed training scheme. On the other hand, if Russians sink a lot of stuff that promote fish breeding, the live fire thing could be a good deal.
we all hate you ivans barabariens

1643502472439.png

1643502479806.png

1643502498098.png

Forum List

Back