Ireland about to be gay country

Speaking of bullshit, you sure like eating da poo poo.

I'm not the goofball who suggested that all of Ireland is now going to become gay. :cuckoo:
But you do have AIDS.

More proof that you are one of the biggest dumbfucks here.

Have to wonder at times how old are some of these people? They certainly could not be adults, could they? What a scary thought that is!!!
The scarier thought it that 1 in 5 gay men has HIV, and idiots like you think, "they are normal, just like us".

How ironic . . . you calling someone else an "idiot."

I'm not the goofball who suggested that all of Ireland is now going to become gay. :cuckoo:
But you do have AIDS.

Have to wonder at times how old are some of these people? They certainly could not be adults, could they? What a scary thought that is!!!
The scarier thought it that 1 in 5 gay men has HIV, and idiots like you think, "they are normal, just like us".

1 in 4 use meth, "they are normal just like us, don't you watch Glee or Modern Family?".

But you do have AIDS.

1 in 4 use meth, "they are normal just like us, don't you watch Glee or Modern Family?".

Actually, I don't watch either of those shows, and I don't take stats seriously unless accompanied by a link. I could make the claim that 1 out of every 2 posters here is an asshole.

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...
Ireland, almost surprisingly, has become the first the first country to acknowledge the realities of sexual orientation, and to discard the religious stupidity that preaches otherwise..My hats off to the home of my maternal grandmother !!!
We are all God's children, and Ireland is intelligent enough and religiously knowledgeable enough to realize it. Bravo.

Good for them. No really. They deserve to be treated equally around the world. I don't really care for that kind of deviance, but then again, that's one less country Muslims can go to to systematically kill any gay person they can find.
You've never left your backyard and yet you know all about the outside world. :rolleyes:

The times certainly are changing. Once a people start down the road of depravity it doesn't stop until the end.

Thats right- from the Conservative point of view- once you allow women to vote- well then they will want to be able to use Birth Control....and once you allow women to use Birth Control...well that makes Gays....and once you stop arresting and killing Gays......well then they will want to be able to get married....and if Gays can marry each other....well then people will start treating each other with love and respect.

And Conservatives don't want that kind of depravity.
So many slippery slopes! :ack-1:

Ireland has voted to become a land of degenerates and perverts. Maybe they think they will finally lose the reputation of being drunks. Despite all of the unfortunate connotations associated with the Irish, I always liked the people. It's hard to like perverts or those who have normalized such degeneracy.
I'm sure they wouldn't like you either. :)

Leprechans - just little boys made up to look like adults. :)
leprekhan.jpg

Actually, I don't watch either of those shows, and I don't take stats seriously unless accompanied by a link. I could make the claim that 1 out of every 2 posters here is an asshole.
31 percent of HIV positive gay men don't even bother telling their sex partners about it. Just like us!

Ireland has voted to become a land of degenerates and perverts. Maybe they think they will finally lose the reputation of being drunks. Despite all of the unfortunate connotations associated with the Irish, I always liked the people. It's hard to like perverts or those who have normalized such degeneracy.
Irish aren't even white who cares what they think.

Speaking of bullshit, you sure like eating da poo poo.

But you do have AIDS.

Anyone who is sick is 'not normal' by definition.

Those who are not sick- yeah- they are normal, like us.

So you are:
a) an idiot and
b) a racist and
c) a homophobic bigot

Thanks for clarifying that.

But you do have AIDS.

HIV is just like the flu you bigoted shitlords!

So you are:
a) an idiot and
b) a racist and
c) a homophobic bigot

Thanks for clarifying that.
No Irish need apply, except for their government funded antiretroviral medication

But you do have AIDS.

LOL.....now you are completely melting down.

Guess your high octane combination of racism, homophobia and pure idiocy finally got to you.

Guess your high octane combination of racism, homophobia and pure idiocy finally got to you.
What?

These types of forums attract all the crazies.

31 percent of HIV positive gay men don't even bother telling their sex partners about it. Just like us!

Again . . . with the no link. Maybe you can't read very well. Maybe your use of meth is clouding your mind or something.

Forum List

Back