Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

You truly can not be as naive and stupid as you sound. Time for you to put mom and dads computer down and go to bed.
That is the height of scummyness, to coin a word.

If you don't think the USA is as violent and degenerate of a country as there is on the planet you are the naive person. We kill VASTLY more citizens than almost every other nation on Earth (I'd be honestly shocked if we were not #1). We imprison people in CAGES for crimes that are non-violent, let alone the ones that have NO VICTIM. The Government takes, by force, money from its citizens and uses it to wage war and make themselves and their amigos richer than sultans. Wise up bro

The American people NEVER elected Bush 43.

Its my one solace that the American people are not the monsters they think we are
While there is nothing we can do to fully compensate for what George W. Bush and his conspirators maneuvered our Nation into doing to the Iraqi people, I believe it is important that we turn Bush and Cheney over to the World Court, try them for their war crimes, then let the Iraqi people have them.

Again, it won't fully compensate. But it is likely to prevent at least one terrorist retaliation which the future surely has in store for us. The Iraq invasion has engendered far more raging hatred for us than the average American is able to imagine. And it's Bush's fault.

We owe that bastard.

I assume you want the same for Obama?
Make no mistake -- I am not an Obama fan. But has Obama mendaciously maneuvered us into invading a non-aggressive nation and fostering a ten year engagement which has drained our Treasury?

As I see it, Obama has many warts but he has not committed any war crimes I am aware of.

While there is nothing we can do to fully compensate for what George W. Bush and his conspirators maneuvered our Nation into doing to the Iraqi people, I believe it is important that we turn Bush and Cheney over to the World Court, try them for their war crimes, then let the Iraqi people have them.

Again, it won't fully compensate. But it is likely to prevent at least one terrorist retaliation which the future surely has in store for us. The Iraq invasion has engendered far more raging hatred for us than the average American is able to imagine. And it's Bush's fault.

We owe that bastard.

I assume you want the same for Obama?
Make no mistake -- I am not an Obama fan. But has Obama mendaciously maneuvered us into invading a non-aggressive nation and fostering a ten year engagement which has drained our Treasury?

As I see it, Obama has many warts but he has not committed any war crimes I am aware of.

Guess it depends on how you define war crime. Obama is dropping bombs in more sovereign nations than Bush ever did. Insane amounts of innocent children and women are being killed, not that killing men who didnt so much as throw a rock at us is just.

We have troops in more nation than Bush did as well. See, both puppets have their strings managed by the same folks.

Why wait til next time?
We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan now.
Let's get our troops on the next flight out of those hell holes.

Why?

So the America hating liberals can say we lost

or

So the America hating liberals can cry about the condition we left the country in and blame all the shit that happens on the rest of us?

Ok So what alternative do you suggest?
Do you want to occupy and rebuild those countries even though the US infrastructure also need rebuilding.
Do you want to bomb them till they see the light? How many American lives are those countries worth?
Give me an alternative!

Finish what we started.

then leave and never return

Why?

So the America hating liberals can say we lost

or

So the America hating liberals can cry about the condition we left the country in and blame all the shit that happens on the rest of us?

Do you want to occupy and rebuild those countries even though the US infrastructure also need rebuilding.
Do you want to bomb them till they see the light? How many American lives are those countries worth?
Give me an alternative!

Finish what we started.

Remind me again
What were our goals when we started?

Give me an alternative!

Finish what we started.

Remind me again
Put saddam in a grave, give democracy a chance

Finish what we started.

Remind me again
Put saddam in a grave, give democracy a chance

Well George W said: "We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September 11th." Then again he also said: "I'm not so sure the role of the United States is to go around the world and say, 'This is the way it's got to be.'"

Still want to know why we went into Iraq in the first place.
I'm just tired of being lied to by both parties.

Last edited:
Guess it depends on how you define war crime. Obama is dropping bombs in more sovereign nations than Bush ever did. Insane amounts of innocent children and women are being killed, not that killing men who didnt so much as throw a rock at us is just.

We have troops in more nation than Bush did as well. See, both puppets have their strings managed by the same folks.
To be perfectly honest you probably have much more detailed information on the military actions you've referred to than I. Like you, I strongly oppose harming innocents, but not knowing the reasons Obama will offer for his actions, which I am sure will contain some form of justification however true or false, is why the issue of criminality has never been raised with regard to them. But there is absolutely no question about the Iraq invasion and occupation, along with what we know about Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib, being categorical war crimes. In fact, I believe the Hague has already indicted Bush in absentia and he is subject to arrest in several countries.

I should mention that my major grievance against Obama is his failure to appoint an attorney general who would investigate the Bush Administration's many crimes and seek to prosecute. It may be said that Obama's deliberate failure to do do implies some degree of complicity in those crimes, but that would be difficult if not impossible to prove.

To be perfectly honest you probably have much more detailed information on the military actions you've referred to than I. Like you, I strongly oppose harming innocents, but not knowing the reasons Obama will offer for his actions, which I am sure will contain some form of justification however true or false, is why the issue of criminality has never been raised with regard to them. But there is absolutely no question about the Iraq invasion and occupation, along with what we know about Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib, being categorical war crimes. In fact, I believe the Hague has already indicted Bush in absentia and he is subject to arrest in several countries.

I should mention that my major grievance against Obama is his failure to appoint an attorney general who would investigate the Bush Administration's many crimes and seek to prosecute. It may be said that Obama's deliberate failure to do do implies some degree of complicity in those crimes, but that would be difficult if not impossible to prove.

Well that is fine and dandy. Obama, like GWB, will claim to be protecting you, but really him and his pals are just lining their pockets.

I should mention that your major grievance against Obama should be that he is bombing more countries than Bush and causing hatred and death at an accelerated rate. The reality is that even though GWB was a train wreck, Obama has continued basically every single policy that GWB had and has accelerated his foreign policy.

We spent $4 trillion dollars, over 4000 American lives, trashed our economy, our American heritage and reputation around the world, just to remove one man from office in a country 9000 miles away, with no direct benefit for average American's.

We got nothing in return for that investment.

So for all you people that supported this war, I just want to say...

"FUCK YOU!"​

...you anti-American piece of shit! This war goes against everything this country was founded upon. It was illegal, immoral and unecessary. Going into Iraq was the same as Germany going into Poland.

fI you mind your own business and cut the self-righteous shit, you've got a deal. Oh yeah, get over the Soviet Union. Like all that stupid shit, its demise was fated.

The demise of the USSR was brought about by US/UK efforts commonly known as "coloured revolution".
And for your information, a country divided by foreign efforts is slowly coming together to the horror of US/UK elites.

Well that is fine and dandy. Obama, like GWB, will claim to be protecting you, but really him and his pals are just lining their pockets.

I should mention that your major grievance against Obama should be that he is bombing more countries than Bush and causing hatred and death at an accelerated rate. The reality is that even though GWB was a train wreck, Obama has continued basically every single policy that GWB had and has accelerated his foreign policy.
Please understand that I do not approve of anything our government has done or is doing in the Middle East. But I must say I am not aware of anything Obama has done or is doing there which comes close in any measure to the gross and brazen criminality of the Iraq invasion and occupation.

However, as I said, you likely are more knowledgeable about Obama's actions in the Middle East than I, in which case please be advised I am always willing to learn and grateful for being educated. So feel free to share anything you know of Obama's actions which you regard as being equal to what George W. Bush has done to this Nation's economic stability and reputation in the world.

Please understand that I do not approve of anything our government has done or is doing in the Middle East. But I must say I am not aware of anything Obama has done or is doing there which comes close in any measure to the gross and brazen criminality of the Iraq invasion and occupation.

However, as I said, you likely are more knowledgeable about Obama's actions in the Middle East than I, in which case please be advised I am always willing to learn and grateful for being educated. So feel free to share anything you know of Obama's actions which you regard as being equal to what George W. Bush has done to this Nation's economic stability and reputation in the world.
For starters, he's continuing the wars Bush started.

He's starting his own wars in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Syria.

Kill lists, continuing renditions, indefinate detention without charges, expanding warrantless wiretaps...

...in some ways, Obama is worse.

Forum List

Back