Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

By Global Research News

Global Research, December 01, 2012

I sat in on a lecture, given in English, to maybe fifty or more young men and women at a college in Ramadi.

Then a young man in the front row only a couple of feet from me said in a quiet voice “We have nothing to say. The last years have been only sad ones.” Again there was silence.

Sami, my host from Najaf and part of the Muslim Peacemaker Team, stood and shared. He told the story of how, after the U.S. bombing assaults on Fallujah, he and others came from the Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala, to carry out a symbolic act of cleaning up rubble and trash in the streets of Fallujah. This gesture, he said, melted hearts and healed some of the brokenness between Sunni and Shia. He
spoke of the delegation of peacemakers from the United States who were just in Najaf for twelve days, of the work to build bridges and seek reconciliation.

An impassioned young woman from the middle of the lecture hall spoke up. It was obviously not easy for her. “It is not,” she said, “about lack of water and electricity [something I had mentioned]. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have
taken our dreams!”

Someone asked, “Why did you this? What did we do to you that you would do this to us?”

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

“To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”

‘Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here
Some of us remember 9/11 and how the Iraqis were dancing in the streets because Muslims attacked us with our own airplanes. Some of us remember Saddam Hussein laughing and shooting his gun off in the air with one hand he was so happy our people died.

Some of us remember how Saddam Hussein sent an order to assassinate President George H. W. Bush, and how he survived that attempt on his life. Some of us remember how Saddam Hussein sent all homicide bombers' families huge checks for murdering Israelis, and doubling the amount if they took out just one American.

Some of us don't forget Iraqis dancing their butts off when Muslims murdered hundreds of Americans. It's just something we don't care to celebrate, when something bad happens to somebody else, but we don't back down if somebody insists on arming, aiding, financing, and abetting murderers of American citizens.

Last edited:
Ok, well next time those ungratefull fucking douche bags have a tyrant that tortures them for fun, again, let then fucking suffer for generations on end.

Fuck those people.
That's Exactly what let to the American Revolution. The People get to the point where they've had enough and don't care if they live or die, they just have to get out from under that chains of oppression. So they revolt and are either successful or not.

But can you see what happens when a foreign military does your revolution for you? Now you're beholden to that "Liberating Military Force and Country(s) Behind It". You have to live by their terms.

So you're still really not "Free" are you?

They beg for our help.

Everyone of those people over there beg for our help, then cry once we do come.

well

That's what the liberal filth want you to think

Ok, well next time those ungratefull fucking douche bags have a tyrant that tortures them for fun, again, let then fucking suffer for generations on end.

Fuck those people.

Why wait til next time?
We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan now.
Let's get our troops on the next flight out of those hell holes.

Why?

So the America hating liberals can say we lost

or

So the America hating liberals can cry about the condition we left the country in and blame all the shit that happens on the rest of us?

America crushed the Iraqi regime. There's nothing bad in bringing justice to a lost country.

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”
That's what they used to do on us - Kind of ironic.
I know, he masterminded 9/11! Oh wait, no he didn't.

He had WMD's! Oh wait, no he didn't.

He was taking newborn babies out of incubators! Oh wait, no he wasn't.

The US used Depleted Uranium during the Invasion so it massively increased birth defects in Iraq as well as for those soldiers who had to use it and fire it.

But who want's to talk about that?

In the coming months when the Dollar collapses or is at least tremendously de-valued, Americans will see just how hated we are around the world.

But remember this: We have to show the World that it wasn't the American People that did all that, it was an out of control US Gov't that had been captured by Banksters years ago.

The American people are not hated by the world, the American government is a different story though.

Iraq is the puppet of Iran, obviously they will hate the Western world (Including the US)

Sure some Middle eastern nations hates the US, but not everyone. 40 million Pro-Western kurds exist in this region. If only your country would start on supporting us instead of the lost countries like Turkey and Iraq.

:lol:

Turkey is a good friend and a NATO ally.

They are slowly turning into an islamic state;) Turkey is a barbaric regime ruled by terrorists and occupiers. Almost 1/3 of their population is kurdish, and yet they try to assimilate us, denying the idea of a kurdish nation. Silly idiots, they should know better than trying to assimilate a strong people like us.

Is this your great allies?;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHBQ60aXul8]Turkish protesters burn U.S. flag - YouTube[/ame]

they hate and probably want war with israel, which is a win-win to sallow

By Global Research News

Global Research, December 01, 2012

I sat in on a lecture, given in English, to maybe fifty or more young men and women at a college in Ramadi.

Then a young man in the front row only a couple of feet from me said in a quiet voice “We have nothing to say. The last years have been only sad ones.” Again there was silence.

Sami, my host from Najaf and part of the Muslim Peacemaker Team, stood and shared. He told the story of how, after the U.S. bombing assaults on Fallujah, he and others came from the Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala, to carry out a symbolic act of cleaning up rubble and trash in the streets of Fallujah. This gesture, he said, melted hearts and healed some of the brokenness between Sunni and Shia. He
spoke of the delegation of peacemakers from the United States who were just in Najaf for twelve days, of the work to build bridges and seek reconciliation.

An impassioned young woman from the middle of the lecture hall spoke up. It was obviously not easy for her. “It is not,” she said, “about lack of water and electricity [something I had mentioned]. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have
taken our dreams!”

Someone asked, “Why did you this? What did we do to you that you would do this to us?”

“To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”

‘Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here
Some of us remember 9/11 and how the Iraqis were dancing in the streets because Muslims attacked us with our own airplanes. Some of us remember Saddam Hussein laughing and shooting his gun off in the air with one hand he was so happy our people died.

Some of us remember how Saddam Hussein sent an order to assassinate President George H. W. Bush, and how he survived that attempt on his life. Some of us remember how Saddam Hussein sent all homicide bombers' families huge checks for murdering Israelis, and doubling the amount if they took out just one American.

Some of us don't forget Iraqis dancing their butts off when Muslims murdered hundreds of Americans. It's just something we don't care to celebrate, when something bad happens to somebody else, but we don't back down if somebody insists on arming, aiding, financing, and abetting murderers of American citizens.

Those Iraqis did not invade the United States or pose a threat.

"WE" should have asked "ourselves" why these people felt this way and perhaps done something to change it.

Fuck those people.
That's Exactly what let to the American Revolution. The People get to the point where they've had enough and don't care if they live or die, they just have to get out from under that chains of oppression. So they revolt and are either successful or not.

But can you see what happens when a foreign military does your revolution for you? Now you're beholden to that "Liberating Military Force and Country(s) Behind It". You have to live by their terms.

So you're still really not "Free" are you?

They beg for our help.

Let me explain how it works...

1. US power elite decides on the next target country.
2. Lots of "aid" gets pumped up through "humanitarian" organisations and funds into base cells who start making statements to Western media on behalf of the oppressed ... (insert the name of the country) ... and start preparing for street disorders.
3. Outside of a target country an "alternative government" is formed to represent the nation of the target country before the Western public.
4. Western media starts conditioning public opinion presenting "street opposition" and "alternative government" (both on US payroll) as true voice of the "suffering people".
5. When media gets public opinion to a fever pitch, Western power elites step in to "liberate" their target country because "they beg for our help".

Fuck those people.

Why wait til next time?

Why?

or

So the America hating liberals can cry about the condition we left the country in and blame all the shit that happens on the rest of us?

Ok So what alternative do you suggest?
Do you want to occupy and rebuild those countries even though the US infrastructure also need rebuilding.
Do you want to bomb them till they see the light? How many American lives are those countries worth?
Give me an alternative!

Why wait til next time?

Why?

or

Do you want to occupy and rebuild those countries even though the US infrastructure also need rebuilding.
Do you want to bomb them till they see the light? How many American lives are those countries worth?
Give me an alternative!

I don't get why we still have people intent on continuing wars and in starting new ones...really....they are deluded people who can't come up with an alternative....:cool:

There is a lesson here, we should have just left them under Saddam.

A lot of Iraqis liked Saddam, it's not like they asked for an invasion...but even if we went with an attack to topple the regime than why would we engage in a ground war and continue for this many years? That's the issue.

For the sake of argument, how long would the UN continue to pass resolution after resolution until they would have inflicted enough damage on what remained of their reputation to become totally ineffective as an organization. Regardless of what one may think, Bush had the courage and leadership to clean up what Iraqi's didn't have the ability to do for themselves, furthermore, made a statement, that at least one country remained in the world that would back up their words with military intervention when all reason failed. Oh, and as I understand it, they found where those WMD's went, well, at least they think they know.

If Clinton had the balls he would have redeployed once Saddam violated the terms of the peace accords.

A lot of Iraqis liked Saddam, it's not like they asked for an invasion...but even if we went with an attack to topple the regime than why would we engage in a ground war and continue for this many years? That's the issue.

At the point where we are right now the whole thing was a bad idea, it seems like the only people that really benefited are the Kurds and I am glad for them, they are flourishing.

Simple answer, to provide the opportunity to establish a governing body to stabilize the country and repair the basic infrastructure to provide clean water and power.

Those that liked Saddam were the beneficiaries of his totalitarian regime.

My assumption is that if Britain, Russia, and France had stood up and eliminated Hitler when he rearmed, in violation to the Versailles Peace Treaty, and made his annexation move, we would have witnessed this same argument back in the 30's.

Simple answer, to provide the opportunity to establish a governing body to stabilize the country and repair the basic infrastructure to provide clean water and power.

My assumption is that if Britain, Russia, and France had stood up and eliminated Hitler when he rearmed, in violation to the Versailles Peace Treaty, and made his annexation move, we would have witnessed this same argument back in the 30's.

Please don't make analogies about Hitler when responding to me, and anyways, your first reply about providing a structure to repair infrastructure and have a government provide power and water isn't working well. You seem to be ignorant of the Maliki government which supports what Shia Iraqis want. And his government is just as corrupt as any other dictatorial government. He's also funneling money to Syria to provide their President with weapons. Nothing in Iraq got any better, ask Iraqis themselves, and it's time we start to understand that we can't 'provide' what we want to happen anymore in those countries. The people are now going to decide and this whole Middle East policy is gonna backfire against interfering countries big time.

Please don't make analogies about Hitler when responding to me, and anyways, your first reply about providing a structure to repair infrastructure and have a government provide power and water isn't working well. You seem to be ignorant of the Maliki government which supports what Shia Iraqis want. And his government is just as corrupt as any other dictatorial government. He's also funneling money to Syria to provide their President with weapons. Nothing in Iraq got any better, ask Iraqis themselves, and it's time we start to understand that we can't 'provide' what we want to happen anymore in those countries. The people are now going to decide and this whole Middle East policy is gonna backfire against interfering countries big time.

Yeah Iraq failed on pretty much all levels. Most wars for profit do. Most wars are for profit. Besides, the reason the Middle East doesn't like us is because we have been fucking off in their lands since the dawn of time. There is a reason they don't attack some places and it is because those places mind their own fucking business, sometimes because they lack the resources to do otherwise, but still.

Beyond that, the idea that wars are fought with rules is fucking stupid to me. I also can't fathom any reason to go to war unless attacked. Of course most of the people on USMB probably voted for one of the 2 dickheads in the last election and these are the people who kill their own citizens and maim and kill innocent children overseas with a push button device, so I'm not sure what the point is of discussing anything

Yeah Iraq failed on pretty much all levels. Most wars for profit do. Most wars are for profit. Besides, the reason the Middle East doesn't like us is because we have been fucking off in their lands since the dawn of time. There is a reason they don't attack some places and it is because those places mind their own fucking business, sometimes because they lack the resources to do otherwise, but still.

Beyond that, the idea that wars are fought with rules is fucking stupid to me. I also can't fathom any reason to go to war unless attacked. Of course most of the people on USMB probably voted for one of the 2 dickheads in the last election and these are the people who kill their own citizens and maim and kill innocent children overseas with a push button device, so I'm not sure what the point is of discussing anything

I completely agree with you, angel from Heaven, we need to see more Americans who agree with us. I think more and more are starting to realize....:cool:

Why?

or

Give me an alternative!

I don't get why we still have people intent on continuing wars and in starting new ones...really....they are deluded people who can't come up with an alternative....:cool:

For some people it's either war or extinction.

I'm sorry, did you forget this?:
Kurdistan%20Map%20with%20Kirkuk.jpg

Forum List

Back