Iraq Turns to Russia in War Against ISIS

Iraq is turning toward Russia in its war against ISIS in lieu of Obama's limited successes:

Iraq leans toward Russia in war on Islamic State

The initial rightwing spin was that Russia was lying about attacking ISIS - and they were involved in some deep deception designed to harm U.S. Interests.. This bullshit was spewed because your side loves to peddle fear over Russia.

But then it was discovered that your side was fucking lying, and Russia was actually targeting ISIS, and helping us because of a successful negotiation with Obama.

So now, rather than being honest, you're still spinning this in a way that damages Obama, and hurts our efforts.

You and your news sources are pathetic. You need to pick your lies more intelligently.

Our troops are successful - and they are fucking dying for you. Stop shitting on their efforts.

Where are they dying? What war? Who's war? Carryong water for Obama will only get you wet. I've been in war myself idiot. We're not in one.

It certainly did. You know it was pretty secure until Obama pulled all the troops out. Why lie when you know you are wrong?

Most certainly not.

Obama refused to sign plan in place to leave 10,000 troops in Iraq, Bush says

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008........

Your links certainly do not in any way prove that Iraq was not more secure before Obama pulled our troops out. You guys are stupid.

Iraq has been insecure and in a state of Civil War since about 6 months into the occupation. Most of the chaos in that part of the ME today is due to that monumental strategic blunder.

Well, not to worry. The Middle East isn't looking to America for help now. Hell, we've even thrown Israel under the bus so many times they don't believe anything we say.

Good let them take care of themselves.

Israel? We're their best friend.

Actions speak louder than words.

No sooner than the White House condemned the shelling of a United Nations-operated school in Gaza on Wednesday did news break that the Pentagon will supply the Israeli military with new ammunition to further their campaign on the war-ravaged city.

That afternoon, CNN reported that the United States military will be honoring a request from Israel for assistance in the midst of their weeks-long campaign against militants from Hamas residing in Gaza City.

According to the network, Pentagon officials have confirmed that the US will honor a request from Israel for several types of ammunition, including 120mm mortar rounds and 40mm ammunition for grenade launchers.

US resupplying Israel with ammunition even after condemning shelling of Gaza school

That was big of the Pentagon to honor that request after Obama has thrown Israel under the bus with his Iran Nuclear deal.

Putin has not put a coalition together in Syria. Why do you insist on promoting that false propaganda for Putin. Iran has had troops in Syria since the beginning. Hezbollah has been there since the beginning. Russia has been supplying weapons and equipment from the beginning. Russia showed up with air strikes to try and prevent more losses to the Syrians that would bring rebels to the gates of Tartus, the Russian port. That is not forming a coalition.

Camp. why don't you keep up to date with the news? A high-ranking general of the Iranian guard met in Moscow with a map of Syria denoting the positions of ISIS and rebel strongholds. China sent a ship to Syria. The coalition consists of Russia, China, Iran and now possibly Iraq. Get real. You simply will not admit that your Black Messiah has been thoroughly spanked publicly on the world stage by Putin. I'm sorry for you. You remain in a state of denial.
What ship did China send to Syria?

Sure Camp. I realize you are a Liberal and are used to others taking care of you.

Here:

China’s Warships On Route To Join Russia In Syria
I use better sources than you do. Your source is using pictures of the five Chinese ships that were recently in the area of the Bering Sea along the northern Pacific sea route and not far from the Aleutian Islands of Alaska. Last week there were reports of a Chinese aircraft carrier passing through the Suez Canal. It was called the ghost carrier because no one was able to see it.
Maybe a real Chinese ship will show up off the coast of Syria next week,

Sure Camp. Drink some more Thunderbird.
For a guy who is wrong so often you sure are an arrogant little pest.
Here is the original photo and story about where it came from. No Thunderbird involved. Your source was using photos that had nothing to do with Syria or Chinese ships on the way to Syria.

news.usni.org/2015/09/03/chinese-warships-made-innocent-passage-through-u-s-territorial-waters-off-alaska

Last edited:
Camp. why don't you keep up to date with the news? A high-ranking general of the Iranian guard met in Moscow with a map of Syria denoting the positions of ISIS and rebel strongholds. China sent a ship to Syria. The coalition consists of Russia, China, Iran and now possibly Iraq. Get real. You simply will not admit that your Black Messiah has been thoroughly spanked publicly on the world stage by Putin. I'm sorry for you. You remain in a state of denial.

Sure Camp. I realize you are a Liberal and are used to others taking care of you.

Here:

I use better sources than you do. Your source is using pictures of the five Chinese ships that were recently in the area of the Bering Sea along the northern Pacific sea route and not far from the Aleutian Islands of Alaska. Last week there were reports of a Chinese aircraft carrier passing through the Suez Canal. It was called the ghost carrier because no one was able to see it.

Here is the original photo and story about where it came from. No Thunderbird involved.

news.usni.org/2015/09/03/chinese-warships-made-innocent-passage-through-u-s-territorial-waters-off-alaska

Well, it appears you hang onto my every word. I assumed you were one of my biggest fans and supporters.

Here:

Here is the original photo and story about where it came from. No Thunderbird involved.

Well, it appears you hang onto my every word. I assumed you were one of my biggest fans and supporters.
Nope, just giving a well deserved kick in the ass and bitch slap for being arrogant and challenging me.

We had stabilized Iraq and Obama tried to take credit when he decided to remove our troops and declare the war won. We didn't have to remove most of our troops when we did. Bribery and threats would have kept them in Iraq, and a number of Iraqis wanted them to stay. We kept our troops in Germany and Japan after WW11 when they probably wanted us out. War is expensive, but much of the cost comes after the fighting. We needed a large occupying force for at least twenty years. The Iraqi culture was not amenable to western style democracy. It was too tribal with old scores to settle. The disintigration was so perdicable a number of us saw it coming.

Nah, let's come home. We've spent enough blood & treasure over there. We've done nothing but create more bloody chaos. If Russia wants that mess, so be it. I wish em the best of luck. They're gonna need it.

I think Putin watched Donald Trump's take on what he would do. I think Putin will go on into Iraq and secure the Iraqi oil fields and refineries and get back the cost of his war that way. I think he will cut off our Middle East oil supply before he is done.

Nah, Putin doesn't want a confrontation with the West. He's just protecting his country's interests. The Iraq Government has actually reached out to him. It sees Russia and Iran as the ones who will crush ISIS once and for all. There's an Iranian/Iraqi/Syrian/Russian/Chinese coalition beginning to form over there. The Shiites see Russia and China as their main backers in gaining more power in the Middle East.

The U.S. traditionally supports brutal Sunni regimes like the Saudis. The Shiites know they can't trust the U.S. Its support of such regimes has helped Al Qaeda and ISIS gain a foothold in the region. The Shiites have no choice but to turn to Russia and China. It's an awful bloody mess over there. One that was created by the U.S. All that American blood & treasure spent on an Iraqi Puppet Government, yet it's turning on the U.S. What was it all for over there? What was the point?

Last edited:
We had stabilized Iraq and Obama tried to take credit when he decided to remove our troops and declare the war won. We didn't have to remove most of our troops when we did. Bribery and threats would have kept them in Iraq, and a number of Iraqis wanted them to stay. We kept our troops in Germany and Japan after WW11 when they probably wanted us out. War is expensive, but much of the cost comes after the fighting. We needed a large occupying force for at least twenty years. The Iraqi culture was not amenable to western style democracy. It was too tribal with old scores to settle. The disintigration was so perdicable a number of us saw it coming.

Nah, let's come home. We've spent enough blood & treasure over there. We've done nothing but create more bloody chaos. If Russia wants that mess, so be it. I wish em the best of luck. They're gonna need it.

I think Putin watched Donald Trump's take on what he would do. I think Putin will go on into Iraq and secure the Iraqi oil fields and refineries and get back the cost of his war that way. I think he will cut off our Middle East oil supply before he is done.

So you think Putin will move on Saudi Arabia?

Syria, Iran and Iraq account for about about 1.4% of the total oil we import.

U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

Quite possibly. I believe it is his aim to control the Middle East oil supply.

That's just not going to happen.

Nor does he want that. He does want a piece of the pie though. He's doing what he feels is best for his country. Just like any American President would do.

Last edited:

Who's to stop him? Obama? LOL!!!

The Sunnis vastly outnumber the Shiites over there. The U.S./West traditionally support Sunni regimes. So the Sunnis will still be running the show for the most part over there. However, the Shiites are are making their move. They're beginning to assert themselves.

The balance of power is changing. The Shiites are on the rise. This new Iraq/Iran/Syria/Russia/China coalition is gonna shift things around a bit. The Shiites, Russians, and Chinese are gonna grab a bigger piece of the pie.

Last edited:

The Sunnis vastly outnumber the Shiites over there. The U.S./West traditionally support Sunni regimes. So the Sunnis will still be running the show for the most part over there. However, the Shiites are are making their move. They're beginning to assert themselves.

The balance of power is changing. The Shiites are on the rise. This new Iraq/Iran/Syria/Russia/China coalition is gonna shift things around a bit. The Shiites, Russians, and Chinese are gonna grab a bigger piece of the pie.
There still in no evidence of Chinese involvement other than the sale of weapons. Nothing new about that. They have been selling weapons to Syria since long before the current situation. Iraq has shown a willingness to coordinate with Russia, that is for assistance in fighting ISIL as it relates to Iraq. They can't defend themselves so how are they going to defend Syria?

There still in no evidence of Chinese involvement other than the sale of weapons. Nothing new about that. They have been selling weapons to Syria since long before the current situation. Iraq has shown a willingness to coordinate with Russia, that is for assistance in fighting ISIL as it relates to Iraq. They can't defend themselves so how are they going to defend Syria?

They're forming a coalition. They're gonna change the balance of power over there. The Shiites are on the move. And they know they can't trust the U.S. The U.S. has brought Al Qaeda and ISIS to their backyard.

Iraq, Iran, and Syria have to count on Russia and China to be their main backers over there. But like i said, the Sunnis will still run the show for the most part. They vastly outnumber the Shiites. But the Shiites are gonna grab a bigger piece of the pie.

They're forming a coalition. They're gonna change the balance of power over there. The Shiites are on the move. And they know they can't trust the U.S. The U.S. has brought Al Qaeda and ISIS to their backyard.

Iraq, Iran, and Syria have to count on Russia and China to be their main backers over there. But like i said, the Sunnis will still run the show for the most part. They vastly outnumber the Shiites. But the Shiites are gonna grab a bigger piece of the pie.
I do not see this coalition you speak of. I see the same alliance that has been in the ME for decades. Iran and Syria with support from Russia. The southern portion of Iraq comprising of the Shiite was handed over to Iran at the end of the Bush portion of the war with the 2008 agreement that left Iraq in the hands and control of the Shiite.

I do not see this coalition you speak of. I see the same alliance that has been in the ME for decades. Iran and Syria with support from Russia. The southern portion of Iraq comprising of the Shiite was handed over to Iran at the end of the Bush portion of the war with the 2008 agreement that left Iraq in the hands and control of the Shiite.

It's happening. It makes sense. Shiites know the U.S./West have always supported brutal Sunni regimes like the Saudis. That support has brought Al Qaeda and ISIS to their backyards. They have to look elsewhere for support. Russia and China make sense. The Shiites are on the move. They want a bigger piece of the pie.

Forum List

Back