Iraq per capita GDP growth rate 71% a year..

Kinda like Bubba CLinton?

Yup, exactly. The only difference is that Clinton didn't have enough sense to deny he was a coward or try to hide what he was doing behind student deferments or service in the National Guard.

And, before it gets started, everyone alive back then knows the Guard of the 1960's is NOT the same Guard of the 21st century. It was a haven for people avoiding Vietnam and it generally took influence to get in because the waiting list was so long.

Quit whining. You failed.

This is what the warmonger right has been reduced to...

...to the parents of a soldier who died in Iraq:

...sorry for your loss, but cheer up! Think of all the young people in Baghdad who now have cell phones! and cable!

YOU ARE SO right!!! And it didn't have to be!
When OUR AMERICANS were CHEERING the terrorists on do you think the terrorists were unhappy? Do you think when the terrorists that were KILLING our troops heard/read words like these :

But here are these "leaders" statements DURING war time that certainly DID NOT help !

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

what else does Obama think of Americans and our country?
Obama's CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS:
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

SO yes... I have a lot of apologizing to parents of dead soldiers KILLED BECAUSE POLITICIANS like the above AIDED AND ABETTED the TERRORISTS!
OH idiots like you say "well...uh..uh... it is true isn't it"???

NO it is TOTaLLY LIES... OUR troops don't murder with bombs attached to little kids that go off when our troops handed out candy!
THE TERRORISTS aided and abetted and ENCOURAGED BY THESE WORDS from OUR leaders... HELPED Prolong the conflict that was militarily OVER in 2003!

BUT due to traitors like you and the above that were ecstatic every day there were soldiers kIlled and you CHEEERED the terrorists by AGREEING with Kerry..."our troops terrorize"!!!
Or Murtha.. "cold blooded killers'!!! Or OBAMA air raiding villages killing civilians!!

IF YOU and your fellow TERRORIST LOVERS knew HOW MUCH good that did in prolonging the war I'm sure YOU would have CHEERED EVEN HARDER... TRAITORS!!

YOU people that CHEERED the terrorists like Kerry,Murtha,Obama,Reid,Durbin really sicken me!
You pompously beat your chests about the 4,000 troops killed ALL the WHILE YOU and the above GAVE encouragement to the terrorists calling our troops killers, terrorists air raiding villages...

ARE YOU TRAITORS that so out of touch with "PROPAGANDA" not to realize those WORDS were USED to recruit MORE TERRORISTS that KILLED MORE TROOPS!
Don't you get it???

Put another way why do you think businesses use advertising to sell their products? IT WORKS!!

SO you traitors... if YOU don't think that statements like Kerry calling our troops TERRORISTS or Durbin calling them Nazis, or Obama saying we air raided villages WORKED by prolonging the conflict AND KILLING more troops YOU are total fools and traitors!!!

YOU people that CHEERED the terrorists like Kerry,Murtha,Obama,Reid,Durbin really sicken me!
You pompously beat your chests about the 4,000 troops killed ALL the WHILE YOU and the above GAVE encouragement to the terrorists calling our troops killers, terrorists air raiding villages...

ARE YOU TRAITORS that so out of touch with "PROPAGANDA" not to realize those WORDS were USED to recruit MORE TERRORISTS that KILLED MORE TROOPS!
Don't you get it???

Put another way why do you think businesses use advertising to sell their products? IT WORKS!!

SO you traitors... if YOU don't think that statements like Kerry calling our troops TERRORISTS or Durbin calling them Nazis, or Obama saying we air raided villages WORKED by prolonging the conflict AND KILLING more troops YOU are total fools and traitors!!!

:clap2:

I am out of Rep. for 24 hours but you sir deserve several. Well done!

...sorry for your loss, but cheer up! Think of all the young people in Baghdad who now have cell phones! and cable!

When OUR AMERICANS were CHEERING the terrorists on do you think the terrorists were unhappy? Do you think when the terrorists that were KILLING our troops heard/read words like these :

But here are these "leaders" statements DURING war time that certainly DID NOT help !

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

SO yes... I have a lot of apologizing to parents of dead soldiers KILLED BECAUSE POLITICIANS like the above AIDED AND ABETTED the TERRORISTS!

NO it is TOTaLLY LIES... OUR troops don't murder with bombs attached to little kids that go off when our troops handed out candy!
THE TERRORISTS aided and abetted and ENCOURAGED BY THESE WORDS from OUR leaders... HELPED Prolong the conflict that was militarily OVER in 2003!

BUT due to traitors like you and the above that were ecstatic every day there were soldiers kIlled and you CHEEERED the terrorists by AGREEING with Kerry..."our troops terrorize"!!!
Or Murtha.. "cold blooded killers'!!! Or OBAMA air raiding villages killing civilians!!

IF YOU and your fellow TERRORIST LOVERS knew HOW MUCH good that did in prolonging the war I'm sure YOU would have CHEERED EVEN HARDER... TRAITORS!!

I'm in upstate NY if you want to say any of that to my face.

Iraq prosperous? That's impossible! Why?

Because of their Constitution, which states:

Every citizen has the right to health care. The state takes care of public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and medical institutions.

No nation can be prosperous with socialized medicine...

...so I've been told...

:lol:

Actually, no nation can be prosperous with socialized anything.

So we've never been prosperous? We have a socialized educational system.

Bush vindicated, once again.

Was it worth 4000+ American lives so the Iraqis can make more money?

How many American lives are you willing to spend to bring 21st century pleasantries to the North Koreans?

Yes. Much better payoff than the failed Democrat effort in Vietnam, for example!

And that many would not have been lost if we were allowed to do our job the right way and completely the first time... instead of cowering to the pussy UN.. not to mention the high number of Iraqis killed by Saddam after the caved to the UN

Was it worth 4000+ American lives so the Iraqis can make more money?

How many American lives are you willing to spend to bring 21st century pleasantries to the North Koreans?

Yes. Much better payoff than the failed Democrat effort in Vietnam, for example!

And that many would not have been lost if we were allowed to do our job the right way and completely the first time... instead of cowering to the pussy UN.. not to mention the high number of Iraqis killed by Saddam after the caved to the UN

The UN? LOL

According to Colin Powell's autobiography, the ground war ended after 100 hours because he recommended to the President that we stop and not kill any more Iraqi's. After flying over the "Highway of Death," Powell was concerned further killing would look bad on TV and make us look like monsters. And besides, we'd achieved the objective of liberating Kuwait.

I'm not making this up. Read his book "My American Journey" and see for yourself.

I would LOVE TO because YOU are a traitor if YOU believe ANY of the above TRAITOROUS comments made that did EVERYTHING to encourage TERRORISTS!
YOU and those that made those statements should be held ACCOUNTABLE and like you said I would love to say that and a hell of lot more to your face!
People like YOU CAUSED the killings to continue!
THERE WAS NO terrorists attacks right after Saddam was captured,etc. BUT you and idiot/traitors like REID,Kerry,et.al. told the enemy terrorists..
HEY go ahead keep killing our troops because it is HELPING US get power! YOU and your REID/Kerry traitors told the terrorists... keep up the killings and the MSM will daily broadcast
how bad it is and Americans will get out Bush and we'll stop fighting you!" You and the Reids WANTED the terrorists to kill troops!
THAT is what I'd say to your face! And if you deny that you are a liar!
I'd be more then happy to say that to your face!
BUT obviously by YOUR raising this "to my face"... YOU are a chicken shit! RIGHT!!!

That's good for the Iraqis. Too bad it isn't benefiting the US at all. $2 trillion down the drain for reconstruction that was supposed to pay for itself and a new ally for Iran.

HEY are you paying any mortgages or credit card or car payments??

Why don't you stop? What keeps you paying for them? Are you an idiot?? YOU don't need to spend one more dime on any of those loans!

IN FACT why does the USA sign ANY treaties, agreements, etc.??? That's garbage and a real waste.

For example... WHY did we ever sign the 1991 CEASE FIRE with Saddam?

I mean we didn't keep the agreement's terms that if EITHER party broke the agreement the "CEASE FIRE " STOPPED!!
THAT WAS the agreement right?

Some point some adult had to stand up to Saddam and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!

And these 32 DEMOCRAT QUOTES WERE SAYING THAT!!

SO TELL ME AGAIN... why are you making any payments, KEEPING ANY AGREEMENTS when YOU make your stupid idiotic comments about
"1991 CEASE FIRE" resumed.......In response to 500 documented violations by 1993, including one combat violation, the ..

32 democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

Nothing you said there refuted any point in my previous post. Try again.

That's good for the Iraqis. Too bad it isn't benefiting the US at all. $2 trillion down the drain for reconstruction that was supposed to pay for itself and a new ally for Iran.

Why don't you stop? What keeps you paying for them? Are you an idiot?? YOU don't need to spend one more dime on any of those loans!

IN FACT why does the USA sign ANY treaties, agreements, etc.??? That's garbage and a real waste.

I mean we didn't keep the agreement's terms that if EITHER party broke the agreement the "CEASE FIRE " STOPPED!!

SO TELL ME AGAIN... why are you making any payments, KEEPING ANY AGREEMENTS when YOU make your stupid idiotic comments about
"1991 CEASE FIRE" resumed.......In response to 500 documented violations by 1993, including one combat violation, the ..

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

I know you are right "too many words" for you to comprehend! I apologize!

Saddam signed 1991 Cease Fire in exchange for not going after him.
Saddam ignored what he signed.
Bush as any responsible person and the above QUOTES requested warned Saddam if he didn't keep agreement he'd pay!
Saddam didn't keep the agreement .. Bush unlike most people especially people like you kept the agreement!
Went after Saddam. Saddam dead. Iraq better off for it.

That meant Bush kept the agreement known as "1991 CEASE FIRE" Saddam didn't!
That simple enough for you???

The UN? LOL

According to Colin Powell's autobiography, the ground war ended after 100 hours because he recommended to the President that we stop and not kill any more Iraqi's. After flying over the "Highway of Death," Powell was concerned further killing would look bad on TV and make us look like monsters. And besides, we'd achieved the objective of liberating Kuwait.

I'm not making this up. Read his book "My American Journey" and see for yourself.

Yes.. the UN... I served in the Army there during this time... and Powell was about as respected as a hooker on elementary school career day... we looked more like monsters because those who we were supposed to help overthrow Saddam were massacred

Much like not listening to Patton at the end of WWII, and us having prolonged problems, and misery because of it... we put off what had to be done and we paid in many ways after we did not finish the job in the first place...

I know you are right "too many words" for you to comprehend! I apologize!

Saddam signed 1991 Cease Fire in exchange for not going after him.
Saddam ignored what he signed.
Bush as any responsible person and the above QUOTES requested warned Saddam if he didn't keep agreement he'd pay!
Saddam didn't keep the agreement .. Bush unlike most people especially people like you kept the agreement!
Went after Saddam. Saddam dead. Iraq better off for it.

That meant Bush kept the agreement known as "1991 CEASE FIRE" Saddam didn't!
That simple enough for you???

It wasn't the number of words. Nothing I posted was about why we went into Iraq, although the invasion was a terrible idea then and in retrospect.

I guess you think spending $2 trillion and providing Iran with an ally was a good idea just so Iraqis could have a higher GDP. There was no benefit to the US from the invasion of Iraq.

Per CIA world book Iraq's per capita GDP is $4,200. In 2003 under Saddam it was $518.
A total increase of over 718% in 10 years or 71% a year.

The 10th fastest GDP rate in the world.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/iz.html

Iraq revenues: $91.16 billion
expenditures: $75.76 billion (2011 est.)
Surplus: $16 billion... wow..

$518 calculated at 71% increase per year for 10 years would equal $64758.19

The actual annual growth rate, based on $518 to $4200 over 10 years is roughly 26.35%, on average.

I would LOVE TO because YOU are a traitor if YOU believe ANY of the above TRAITOROUS comments made that did EVERYTHING to encourage TERRORISTS!
YOU and those that made those statements should be held ACCOUNTABLE and like you said I would love to say that and a hell of lot more to your face!
People like YOU CAUSED the killings to continue!
THERE WAS NO terrorists attacks right after Saddam was captured,etc. BUT you and idiot/traitors like REID,Kerry,et.al. told the enemy terrorists..
HEY go ahead keep killing our troops because it is HELPING US get power! YOU and your REID/Kerry traitors told the terrorists... keep up the killings and the MSM will daily broadcast
how bad it is and Americans will get out Bush and we'll stop fighting you!" You and the Reids WANTED the terrorists to kill troops!
THAT is what I'd say to your face! And if you deny that you are a liar!
I'd be more then happy to say that to your face!
BUT obviously by YOUR raising this "to my face"... YOU are a chicken shit! RIGHT!!!

If we hadn't gone into Iraq no Americans would have been killed in Iraq. The war wasn't necessary.

Forum List

Back