Iraq militants says U.S. Marine beheaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
Wrong again! Its stunning how fucking wrong you are today, not unusual just stunning. Yes the White House does the diplomatic side but the battlefield decisions are left up to the generals, it was always this way up till Vietnam. You fall into the trap that the hippies(liberals) stopped the war, completely untrue, the oval office fucked it up, and I fear that is happening in Iraq.

the white house caved to pressure from hippies, and lying ex servicemen, like john kerry, coopted by the hippies.
Yeah the battle operations could be finished inside a month no problem but America does not have the stomach or fortitude for bloodshed on either side anymore hence we get into situations like we are now.

There are generations of people raised under islamic tyranny and brainwashed against the U.S.. Your assertion that this can all be over in a month is just a fantasy. Sorry.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
the white house caved to pressure from hippies, and lying ex servicemen, like john kerry, coopted by the hippies.

There are generations of people raised under islamic tyranny and brainwashed against the U.S.. Your assertion that this can all be over in a month is just a fantasy. Sorry.

Apparently you have no faith in the US military, I do. The WOT won't be over in a month but the Iraqi insurgency could certainly be crushed easily. WHITE HOUSE HANDS OFF THE MILITARY!

Originally posted by OCA
Apparently you have no faith in the US military, I do. The WOT won't be over in a month but the Iraqi insurgency could certainly be crushed easily. WHITE HOUSE HANDS OFF THE MILITARY!

How is it apparent I have no faith in the military? That does not follow from anything I've stated. You're grasping at straws.
The president is the head of the military. Go ask newguy, your constitutional source of hind-end joy.

How is it apparent I have no faith in the military? That does not follow from anything I've stated. You're grasping at straws.
The president is the head of the military. Go ask newguy, your constitutional source of hind-end joy.

Absolutely he is the CIC. He should decide when we start and when we end but should no be involved in battlefield decisions or else we find ourselves in the situation we have today.

Originally posted by OCA
Absolutely he is the CIC. He should decide when we start and when we end but should no be involved in battlefield decisions or else we find ourselves in the situation we have today.

By what authority do you seek to limit the president's power to merely determining start and end dates? Your own idiocy? That carries no weight with rest of us. I just thought you should know that.

By what authority do you seek to limit the president's power to merely determining start and end dates? Your own idiocy? That carries no weight with rest of us. I just thought you should know that.

Us? Whom do you propose to be speaking for? But I guess you like the current military situation in Iraq and how the oval office has made all the right decisions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Us? Whom do you propose to be speaking for? But I guess you like the current military situation in Iraq and how the oval office has made all the right decisions :rolleyes:

I think Bush has done as well as anyone could, considering all factors.

I think Bush has done as well as anyone could, considering all factors.

By taking the battle to the terrorists yes. Militarily many blunders have been made and that leads to the current situation in regards to this election. Listen Kerry shouldn't even have a chance to win this thing but Bush has fucked it up so bad that we now have a 50-50 chance of a president Kerry next January.

Originally posted by OCA
By taking the battle to the terrorists yes. Militarily many blunders have been made and that leads to the current situation in regards to this election. Listen Kerry shouldn't even have a chance to win this thing but Bush has fucked it up so bad that we now have a 50-50 chance of a president Kerry next January.

He's done fine. Perfection? No. Dems act like terrorism shouldn't even be a priority. and those ARE The only two realistic choices. Your yammering only helps kerry.

He's done fine. Perfection? No. Dems act like terrorism shouldn't even be a priority. and those ARE The only two realistic choices. Your yammering only helps kerry.

No it doesn't. It helps to get Bush back on track. You just spout the party line like one of the mindless lemmings headed for the cliff. I'm trying to keep George from taking the leap.

Originally posted by OCA
No it doesn't. It helps to get Bush back on track. You just spout the party line like one of the mindless lemmings headed for the cliff. I'm trying to keep George from taking the leap.

Bush is on track. Your efforts only assist the dems in their constant attacks.

Bush is on track. Your efforts only assist the dems in their constant attacks.

ROFLMAO! If you think he's on track and there is no problem then i've got some prime property to sell you. Kind of reminds me of 92," there is no recession"
:D

Our party needs some realists not people like you who bury their head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.

Originally posted by OCA
ROFLMAO! If you think he's on track and there is no problem then i've got some prime property to sell you. Kind of reminds me of 92," there is no recession"
:D

Our party needs some realists not people like you who bury their head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.

I am a realist. The reality is the only viable choice besides Bush is much much worse than bush. That's the reality.

I am a realist. The reality is the only viable choice besides Bush is much much worse than bush. That's the reality.

So you agree that our choices are not stellar?

Originally posted by OCA
So you agree that our choices are not stellar?

I really think Bush is doing a good job. Take your revolution elsewhere, hippy.

I really think Bush is doing a good job. Take your revolution elsewhere, hippy.

LMFAO hard to deal with someone who is buried headfirst in the sand up to their ass.:D

Originally posted by OCA
LMFAO hard to deal with someone who is buried headfirst in the sand up to their ass.:D

Your playing into the hands of antiamerican forces who wish to unseat a president who is willing to defend america and rid the world of tyranny. Think for one second.

Do you realize that you're attitude of "there is no problem" may be the reason that Republicans lose this election?

Originally posted by OCA
Do you realize that you're attitude of "there is no problem" may be the reason that Republicans lose this election?

No. I'm not aware of that at all. You holding bush up to a standard of perfection when the other party doesn't even take terrorism seriously is the real problem.

No. I'm not aware of that at all. You holding bush up to a standard of perfection when the other party doesn't even take terrorism seriously is the real problem.

Who is talking perfectionist? I'm talking a 30 point approval rating drop to where it is now below 50. He's behind in more than half the battleground states and you want to say there is no problem:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back