Iraq militants says U.S. Marine beheaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Petrouka doesn't have the stomache to get elected, if that's what you're referring to.

Nope Bush doesn't have the stomach to get the job done, he's playing election year politics with military lives.

Originally posted by OCA
Nope Bush doesn't have the stomach to get the job done, he's playing election year politics with military lives.

Only time will tell. Please tell me you're still voting for him though. I mean, this brief fascination with NewGuy was just a summer fling, wasn't it?

Only time will tell. Please tell me you're still voting for him though. I mean, this brief fascination with NewGuy was just a summer fling, wasn't it?

I need to see some balls from him. This turning the other chin pussy shit has got to come to a stop. And time has already told the story, we don't do anything in retaliation. Hell we might as well sent the local high school glee instead of soldiers if Bush is not willing to unleash the dogs of war and let soldiers do their jobs.

Are you going to write in Pat Buchannan?

Originally posted by OCA
I need to see some balls from him. This turning the other chin pussy shit has got to come to a stop. And time has already told the story, we don't do anything in retaliation. Hell we might as well sent the local high school glee instead of soldiers if Bush is not willing to unleash the dogs of war and let soldiers do their jobs.

Are you going to write in Pat Buchannan?

No. because I'd prefer odds of winning better than a snowball's chance in hell. Plus buchanan is an economic protectionist. Isolating ourselves from the world is suicide.

Are your writing in someone? Who will you vote for if not Bush. Seriously.

I'm probably going to vote for Bush only because he's the lesser smelling shit. Lets face it, he's doing a shitty job pretty much. I give him credit for taking on terrorism but Iraq after the initial thrust has been a joke. The economy has made a little bit of a rebound but is still not any great shakes. He's fucked up sort of like his father, what is with the Bush's? His approval ratings are in the shitter just like his father's and both these guys had them at unprecedented highs. This situation smells like 1992 all over again.

I think Pat Buchannan though fits in better with your anti-Jew views better.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm probably going to vote for Bush only because he's the lesser smelling shit. Lets face it, he's doing a shitty job pretty much. I give him credit for taking on terrorism but Iraq after the initial thrust has been a joke. The economy has made a little bit of a rebound but is still not any great shakes. He's fucked up sort of like his father, what is with the Bush's? His approval ratings are in the shitter just like his father's and both these guys had them at unprecedented highs. This situation smells like 1992 all over again.

I think Pat Buchannan though fits in better with your anti-Jew views better.

Just stop your stuff. Ajwps is denying there's even a white race. How do you feel about that?

Buchanan's beliefs are 100% bad for the country. Quit putting words in my mouth, please.

I do wish Bush were more vocal and adamant about taking the fight to the libs, and the terrorists.

Just stop your stuff. Ajwps is denying there's even a white race. How do you feel about that?

Buchanan's beliefs are 100% bad for the country. Quit putting words in my mouth, please.

I do wish Bush were more vocal and adamant about taking the fight to the libs, and the terrorists.

I read that thread and didn't see any denying of a white race.

The Bush's are spineless lets face it, when the shit got heavy in Iraq he bailed on us just like his daddy signing that big fat tax raise in 1990 after the read my lips, no new taxes.

I mean how many fuckups in Iraq are there going to be before we as Republicans admit that this is a clusterfuck? I mean we fucking allowed the Republican Army to disband and blend back into the population, WTF? Thats like Patton capturing a whole division of Nazi's and just letting them go. HOLY SHIT! And we wonder why things are fucked up, its because Bush is playing election year politics with Iraq, well he's gonna find himself on a permanrnt vacation on Crawford come November if he ain't careful and that will be a fucking disaster! I'll probably move the family to Greece rather than pay back any of the tax cuts I got under Bush.

Originally posted by OCA
I read that thread and didn't see any denying of a white race.

Well then I'm sorry about you poor reading comprehension skills.
The Bush's are spineless lets face it, when the shit got heavy in Iraq he bailed on us just like his daddy signing that big fat tax raise in 1990 after the read my lips, no new taxes.
The son is not the father. Let's try to stay relevant, shall we?
I mean how many fuckups in Iraq are there going to be before we as Republicans admit that this is a clusterfuck? I mean we fucking allowed the Republican Army to disband and blend back into the population, WTF? Thats like Patton capturing a whole division of Nazi's and just letting them go. HOLY SHIT! And we wonder why things are fucked up, its because Bush is playing election year politics with Iraq, well he's gonna find himself on a permanrnt vacation on Crawford come November if he ain't careful and that will be a fucking disaster! I'll probably move the family to Greece rather than pay back any of the tax cuts I got under Bush.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Well then I'm sorry about you poor reading comprehension skills.

The son is not the father. Let's try to stay relevant, shall we?

The son is exactly like the father in that he will probably be a 1 term president.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You'd like me to go, wouldn't you? Then you don't have to worry about me cleaning your clock anymore.

Originally posted by OCA

Hey, that's what the libs say too. How peculiar?

Originally posted by OCA
You'd like me to go, wouldn't you? Then you don't have to worry about me cleaning your clock anymore.

You haven't cleaned anyone's clock, dirty clock boy.

Hey, that's what the libs say too. How peculiar?

I just state facts. Both sides of the aisle are playing politics with Iraq, its 1 big government clusterfuck.

Think for yourself and don't just repeat what you hear on the Savage show.

"Baah baah, dammit honey the sheep have gotten out again"

OCA. Part of me would love to go totally apeshit with our military and glass the whole desert over there. The fact is that half of our nation doesn't even believe there's a war on. We have to be a little political about it. Plus, your badmouthing the prez, only lends support to kerry. Is that what you want? evidently it is, or else you just don't realize it is that which you're doing. who has a better policy than bush? Some third party idiot?

Nope, we do not have to be political about it all. What people don't realize is Bush is losing many more votes by not kicking some ass and prolonging this deal. Even hardcore conservatives are beginning to think this, not that they are going to vote for Kerry but the dissatisfaction is there only its not what everyone thinks is the source of the dissatisfaction.

A question: why did America lose Vietnam?

Originally posted by OCA
Nope, we do not have to be political about it all. What people don't realize is Bush is losing many more votes by not kicking some ass and prolonging this deal. Even hardcore conservatives are beginning to think this, not that they are going to vote for Kerry but the dissatisfaction is there only its not what everyone thinks is the source of the dissatisfaction.

A question: why did America lose Vietnam?

Yes. We do have to be political. If bush just goes apeshit, we lose, then kerry, someone who wants to ignore terrorism, wins. Get it?

Liberals eroded public support with lies and unfounded criticsim. Saddam is in custody, we've established a government. Is it really that bad, or are you just needing to make some noise and feel special?

Yes. We do have to be political. If bush just goes apeshit, we lose, then kerry, someone who wants to ignore terrorism, wins. Get it?

Liberals eroded public support with lies and unfounded criticsim. Saddam is in custody, we've established a government. Is it really that bad, or are you just needing to make some noise and feel special?

No you are absolutely wrong, let me explain it to you again: we kick ass and finish off the insurgents within a month, set a date to bring the troops home and Bush's stock goes up. How do you arrive at the conclusion that stalling and having soldiers picked off daily helps Bush? Thats what has gotten him into the trouble he's in today.

Vietnam was lost because it was micromanaged from the oval office both by a Democrat(Johnson) and a Republican(Nixon). Liberal and conservative didn't have shit to do with it.

Originally posted by OCA
No you are absolutely wrong, let me explain it to you again: we kick ass and finish off the insurgents within a month, set a date to bring the troops home and Bush's stock goes up. How do you arrive at the conclusion that stalling and having soldiers picked off daily helps Bush? Thats what has gotten him into the trouble he's in today.

Vietnam was lost because it was micromanaged from the oval office both by a Democrat(Johnson) and a Republican(Nixon). Liberal and conservative didn't have shit to do with it.

yeah. Finish it in a month. THat does sound good, however impossible it may be.

And liberal and conservative, did have something to do with vietnam. The libs eroded public support for the war, regardles of your denial of reality. Wars are always run by the white house. That's how our system works.

yeah. Finish it in a month. THat does sound good, however impossible it may be.

And liberal and conservative, did have something to do with vietnam. The libs eroded public support for the war, regardles of your denial of reality. Wars are always run by the white house. That's how our system works.

Wrong again! Its stunning how fucking wrong you are today, not unusual just stunning. Yes the White House does the diplomatic side but the battlefield decisions are left up to the generals, it was always this way up till Vietnam. You fall into the trap that the hippies(liberals) stopped the war, completely untrue, the oval office fucked it up, and I fear that is happening in Iraq.

Yeah the battle operations could be finished inside a month no problem but America does not have the stomach or fortitude for bloodshed on either side anymore hence we get into situations like we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back