Suicide Bomb Trainer Accidentally Blows Up His Class

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
"a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said".

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/w...-accidentally-kills-iraqi-pupils.html?hp&_r=0

The teacher was praised for doing a bang up job!!!

• Banned
The instructor was purportedly following the teachings of one Wile E Coyote

434077.jpg

:lol:

"a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said".

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/w...-accidentally-kills-iraqi-pupils.html?hp&_r=0

Probably killed his chances of making the Jihad Hall of Fame!

• Banned

Probably killed his chances of making the Jihad Hall of Fame!

Yep he bombed....:itsok:

The mere fact that Radical Islam had those people training to become suicide bombers is beyond disgusting!

Hey, I've got an idea!

Let's clean those fellas up, bring them here, teach them the right line to use to get past the American ICE officials and set them loose on America!

I'm sure Gayle King, Robin Roberts and Anne Curry would love to interview them in-studio!

• Banned
The mere fact that Radical Islam had those people training to become suicide bombers is beyond disgusting!

Hey, I've got an idea!

Let's clean those fellas up, bring them here, teach them the right line to use to get past the American ICE officials and set them loose on America!

I'm sure Gayle King, Robin Roberts and Anne Curry would love to interview them in-studio!

Bring them to USMB? That would work, they could probably get their pilot's license as well.

This happened about a month ago somewhere else. In Afghanistan I think...

It's a miracle we don't hear more in the news of these savages, blowing themselves up like that, by accident.

Here's the instructor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTsQng-70o]Spark Of Insanity - "Achmed the dead terrorist" by Jeff Dunham. - YouTube[/ame]

"Faisal Shahzad, the suspect in the failed plot to bomb New York City's Times Square, has told U.S. investigators that he received bomb-making training at a camp in Pakistan's Waziristan region. Given the botched, even amateurish nature of Shahzad's attempt -- he forgot to take the keys to his getaway car, for instance -- many observers are now asking: What exactly does one learn at a terrorist training camp?"

What Do You Learn at Terrorist Training Camp?

I am not surprised the idiot forgot his car keys....:lol:

"Faisal Shahzad, the suspect in the failed plot to bomb New York City's Times Square, has told U.S. investigators that he received bomb-making training at a camp in Pakistan's Waziristan region. Given the botched, even amateurish nature of Shahzad's attempt -- he forgot to take the keys to his getaway car, for instance -- many observers are now asking: What exactly does one learn at a terrorist training camp?"

What Do You Learn at Terrorist Training Camp?

I am not surprised the idiot forgot his car keys....:lol:

I thought only their best and brightest are candidates for Shaheed training.
Perhaps the idiot is among their brightest.

Another "work accident".

Does Mohammad provide workers comp? Other than the 72 virgins that is.

There are accident from firing in the air. Boys with toys. When will they learn.

Woman killed in her apartment by celebratory wedding gunfire in Sidon
April 7, 2014 ⋅ 8:52 am
Naharnet

The Internal Security Forces on Sunday announced the arrest of nine people, after Sidon resident Wadiha al-Baidawi was killed Friday by celebratory gunfire while watching a wedding from the window of her apartment in Sidon.

The 19-year-old woman was killed after being hit by a bullet to the head, the ISF said in a statement. The arrested men are five Lebanese and a Palestinian, the ISF stated.

“Following investigations, members of the Sidon police station in coordination with the Intelligence Bureau arrested Saturday six people who had fired weapons during the wedding,” it added.

It added that the army’s intelligence branch in the South handed the Sidon police station three people – two Lebanese and a Palestinian — who were also involved in the shooting.

“A pistol and two pump-action rifles in addition to the gunshot that hit the woman and four bullet shells have been seized,” the ISF announced....................

yalibnan.com/2014/04/07/woman-killed-in-her-apartment-by-celebratory-wedding-gunfire-in-sidon/

Darwin Award winner, Jihadist catagory!

Forum List

Back