'Iraq is Finished'...Our unwise wars have caused a Domino Effect

The Law stops the mouths of men.
After reading this thread, I understand the wisdom of the Law

What do you think Saddam killed the Kurds with...insults? You're too stupid to live, you and the blind pooch

Oh, gee, I forgot about THOSE WMDs.....and, YES we did all see that "mushroom cloud" when those poor Kurds were gassed....

But you're right, we should invade Tanzania next because there are reports that they have tons of pesticides stored and one never knows if that country is also planning a "mushroom cloud" of DDT over Montgomery, Alabama.

What do you think Saddam killed the Kurds with...insults? You're too stupid to live, you and the blind pooch

Oh, gee, I forgot about THOSE WMDs.....and, YES we did all see that "mushroom cloud" when those poor Kurds were gassed....

But you're right, we should invade Tanzania next because there are reports that they have tons of pesticides stored and one never knows if that country is also planning a "mushroom cloud" of DDT over Montgomery, Alabama.

Keep trying Nutty Professor...you've already lost. Better luck next time, Sparky

NYT Iraqi WMD existed and the CIA bought them RedState

Unlike you I've known there were indeed WMDs for a number of years now. In fact anyone paying attention knows there were at this point. Now stop bothering me Rover

Another show of "unique intelligence" gathering by the Irishturd....Many of our spy agencies relied on her amazing connections in Iraq regarding WMDs and once she said that Saddam had them....heck we had NO choice but to invade.

(The idiot probably really believes this shit...) LOL

Unlike you I've known there were indeed WMDs for a number of years now. In fact anyone paying attention knows there were at this point. Now stop bothering me Rover

Another show of "unique intelligence" gathering by the Irishturd....Many of our spy agencies relied on her amazing connections in Iraq regarding WMDs and once she said that Saddam had them....heck we had NO choice but to invade.

LMAO You fraud, still as stupid as you ever were. I've proved my stance. You? Not so much, even your precious NY Slimes agrees with me.

Does the happy dance, tweaks your nose and laughs at your impotency :dance:

Yeah...cause we all know saddam gassed the kurds with fart spray.

ep trying Nutty Professor...you've already lost. Better luck next time, Sparky

RedState....REDSTATE??????? Really? The same RedState bloggers as these?????

RedState was founded in 2004 as a 527 group by conservative bloggers Joshua Treviño,[5] Ben Domenech,[6] and Mike Krempasky.

In March 2006, co-founder Domenech was hired as a blogger by the Washington Post Online, but was criticised for alleged plagiarism in some of his prior writings during college. At the end of his first week, Domenech resigned, eventually admitting to plagiarism.[7] He took a leave of absence from RedState at the time, from which he returned in July 2006 under a new handle (his own name).

LMAO You fraud, still as stupid as you ever were. I've proved my stance. You? Not so much, even your precious NY Slimes agrees with me.

Idiot, that was NOT the NYT....that was RedStateAttilaTheHun bloggers.......

You're stupid,,,,,but funny. Thanks

ep trying Nutty Professor...you've already lost. Better luck next time, Sparky

RedState....REDSTATE??????? Really? The same RedState bloggers as these?????

RedState was founded in 2004 as a 527 group by conservative bloggers Joshua Treviño,[5] Ben Domenech,[6] and Mike Krempasky.

In March 2006, co-founder Domenech was hired as a blogger by the Washington Post Online, but was criticised for alleged plagiarism in some of his prior writings during college. At the end of his first week, Domenech resigned, eventually admitting to plagiarism.[7] He took a leave of absence from RedState at the time, from which he returned in July 2006 under a new handle (his own name).

You missed the NYT link, eh? The fact remains they found thne WMDs. You lose and man did you step in it Nutty Professor. Of course I already knew Iraq had WMDs....waaaaaay back on the old boards and I laughed at you then like I am now. Now run along, punk

Idiot, that was NOT the NYT....that was RedStateAttilaTheHun bloggers.......

You're stupid,,,,,but funny. Thanks

Google the Times, "idiot" they ran the story. AHAHAHAHAHA Poor Gnatty, you've always been a loser and liar. Still claiming to be a "college professor" fraud? LMAO That was hilarious when you were caught

From the link I provided, Nutty Professor....see where it says NY TIMES :)

Now the New York Times reports that not only were WMD found but we had a program that purchased intact stockpiles:

The Central Intelligence Agency, working with American troops during the occupation of Iraq, repeatedly purchased nerve-agent rockets from a secretive Iraqi seller, part of a previously undisclosed effort to ensure that old chemical weapons remaining in Iraq did not fall into the hands of terrorists or militant groups, according to current and former American officials.

The extraordinary arms purchase plan, known as Operation Avarice, began in 2005 and continued into 2006, and the American military deemed it a nonproliferation success. It led to the United States’ acquiring and destroying at least 400 Borak rockets, one of the internationally condemned chemical weapons that Saddam Hussein’s Baathist government manufactured in the 1980s but that were not accounted for by United Nations inspections mandated after the 1991 Persian Gulf war.

Iroishturd STILL doesn't get it.....These depleted cache of weapons were NO threat to us......and certainly NO reason to invade with hundred of thousand of troops....worth thousands of deaths and at a cost of $3 plus trillions...What the report alleges is that the CIA found what basically EVERY country on the planet has in chemical depots......must of this stuff was buried and depleted and some savvy Iraqi managed to make a lot of money from us buying useless crap to "protect" the [ever absent] integrity of Bush-baby.

Of course Irishturd will not understand the difference....why?? well, she is a turd, after all.......LOL

Iroishturd STILL doesn't get it.....These depleted cache of weapons were NO threat to us......and certainly NO reason to invade with hundred of thousand of troops....worth thousands of deaths and at a cost of $3 plus trillions...What the report alleges is that the CIA found what basically EVERY country on the planet has in chemical depots......must of this stuff was buried and depleted and some savvy Iraqi managed to make a lot of money from us buying useless crap to "protect" the [ever absent] integrity of Bush-baby.

Of course Irishturd will not understand the difference....why?? well, she is a turd, after all.......LOL

Shut up Nutty, you lost. Deal with it and move on, even your NY Slimes agrees with me...I realize that burns you but it's a fact. Now run along, I'm done with you

We were promised there would be nuclear weapons, actual weapons of mass destruction. I wonder where they went?

there were WMDs
there were WMDs
there were WMDs

Click your heels together while you say it and the wizard of OZ will make your fantasy come true.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Even my blind dog knew Saddam hadn't reconstituted his chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons programs after the first gulf war, and that the country was being led to war by a bunch of war mongers.

there were WMDs
there were WMDs
there were WMDs

Click your heels together while you say it and the wizard of OZ will make your fantasy come true.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Even my blind dog knew Saddam hadn't reconstituted his chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons programs after the first gulf war, and that the country was being led to war by a bunch of war mongers.

Your mutt is as clueless as you are

[QUOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 11181978, member: 18937
Please refrain from responding to me, you're neither clever nor funny. Just another dumbass
[/QUOTE]

Here's a candid picture of IrishTurd regarding the above post.....
stock-photo-hear-no-evil-monkey-mixed-breed-between-chimpanzee-and-bonobo-years-old-in-front-of-a-white-34359115.jpg

Last edited:
What do you think Saddam killed the Kurds with

Support from Ronnie Raygun?

Please refrain from responding to me, you're neither clever nor funny. Just another dumbass​

I'll respond to what ever I want to. Feel free to ignore me. Do you not know Ronnie was well informed of Iraq's use of Chemical Weapons against Iran as well as the Kurds? Do you have any idea what that administrations response was?

Did I see you refer to the Yellowcake we sold for Iraq too. What a dolt!

Forum List

Back