Iran'snew gay executions

God himself destroyed S & G, not man, according to the Bible.
You simply come with statements out of the blue, nobody was even talking about why or whom destroyed Sdom VaAmora (except Sunshine, nobody important) but about their laws and behavior.

You simply come with statements out of the blue, nobody was even talking about why or whom destroyed Sdom VaAmora (except Sunshine, nobody important) but about their laws and behavior.

You brought it up Daniyel
Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..

Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..
Anywhere in my post do you see the word 'Destroyed' 'God' or any other reference to why or what happened to them? :eusa_naughty:

Anywhere in my post do you see the word 'Destroyed' 'God' or any other reference to why or what happened to them? :eusa_naughty:

We all know the story and meaning behind it. :rolleyes-41:

Apparently not, that's why I had to educate Sunshine.

Apparently not, that's why I had to educate Sunshine.
Oh ok I see, that's your pet name for him.:eusa_angel:

"There are no homosexuals in Iran"-- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Columbia University address, 2007

So there you go. What's the big deal here? How can a country with no homosexuals, be persecuting homosexuals? This is probably yet one more trumped up charge by radical elements of the American left.

Of course they aren't.

They kill them all.

The Sodomites are the Iranians, radical Muslim scumbags, killing people for not obeying the Quran.
You might need to look up the definition of "sodomite" in the dictionary.

Just saying........... :cool:

Lets see here are you trying to say the Sodomites did not want to rape the two male angles, even though Lot offered them his virgin dtrs ( I can't even imagine a father doing that). So the whole S & G story was not about homosexuality or rape??

Lipush I'd like your opinion on this as well, to see what you think .TIA.:bye1:

The Sodomites are the Iranians, radical Muslim scumbags, killing people for not obeying the Quran.

Lets see here are you trying to say the Sodomites did not want to rape the two male angles, even though Lot offered them his virgin dtrs ( I can't even imagine a father doing that). So the whole S & G story was not about homosexuality or rape??

It is only a metaphor of unimaginable sins like child rape and molestation of pure evil with no boundaries, the religious concept find gays a sin which is why it include homosexuality.
Educate yourself Penelope.
Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with

the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..

It is only a metaphor of unimaginable sins like child rape and molestation of pure evil with no boundaries, the religious concept find gays a sin which is why it include homosexuality.

Nope you took the story of Sodom and G and made it into something its not. I image a new teaching by your rabbis. Why would you call Iran the Sodomites?

Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law,

Well Daniyel they got it from your book, what did you do to homosexuals in the OT?

(Next time if you want to tell a story from the Bible tell it right)

Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with

the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..

Nope you took the story of Sodom and G and made it into something its not. I image a new teaching by your rabbis. Why would you call Iran the Sodomites?

Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law,

Well Daniyel they got it from your book, what did you do to homosexuals in the OT?

(Next time if you want to tell a story from the Bible tell it right)
Jews invented that book, Zionists actually.

And based on that I created the metaphor inside the Biblical story, the double meaning is the metaphor you know,you and Sunshine only understood the second metaphor, a toast to stupidity

I know what a metaphor is, hey I know Israel makes lots of money off their GL parade every year, I hear Tel Aviv is the new S of the globe.

I know what a metaphor is, hey I know Israel makes lots of money off their GL parade every year, I hear Tel Aviv is the new S of the globe.
Israel doesn't make a lot of money as you think, and there is a several positions about this, but Israel is far better place for gays rather than any other Islamic State (got the metaphor again,?) in the world, since you have such a terrible perspective and needless to say logic, common sense, and mental capabilities in general, I wouldn't go on derailing the thread to Israel, lets talk about you Penelope, are you happened to be a British Muslim ?

Well Daniyel they got it from your book, what did you do to homosexuals in the OT? (Please answer.)

(Next time if you want to tell a story from the Bible tell it right
Jews invented that book, Zionists actually.[/QUOTE

I wish you would tell the fundamental Christians that,

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Last edited:
Israel doesn't make a lot of money as you think, and there is a several positions about this, but Israel is far better place for gays rather than any other Islamic State (got the metaphor again,?) in the world, since you have such a terrible perspective and needless to say logic, common sense, and mental capabilities in general, I wouldn't go on derailing the thread to Israel, lets talk about you Penelope, are you happened to be a British Muslim ?

Yes homosexuals are safe in Israel. Now Daniyel you do make good money off that get together, admit it. Its one thing to works with gay and lesbian, but when they are now allowed to be married, thanks to your ACLU here, the only people going to be hurt are kids and the lawyers just got a whole bunch of new clients. I image its as appalling to Muslims now as it once was to Jews.

I'm sure they were stoned in your OT.

Yes homosexuals are safe in Israel. Now Daniyel you do make good money off that get together, admit it. Its one thing to works with gay and lesbian, but when they are now allowed to be married, thanks to your ACLU here, the only people going to be hurt are kids and the lawyers just got a whole bunch of new clients. I image its as appalling to Muslims now as it once was to Jews.

Still talking about Israel? fine, first of all, EVERYONE benefit from ANY kind of festival since people spend their money, but thanks to primitives like you, the security forces and preparations cost far beyond that money that actually goes to the store owners of nearby streets, and private sector, which of course pay their tax so Israel benefit from that parade for something like 0.001% of everything, but later waste it on security essentials.
Gays can't marry by Jewish traditional marriage because its forbidden by Judaism, but they can marry a civil marriage like the Muslims, Druze, Christians, Samertains, Circassians, and any other secular does, they can also do any ceremony they desire to, they are also recognized as a couple and receive everything a straight couple does.
So Gays and Lesbians are allowed to marry and my opinion is that they should be allowed to do so.
The rest of your post is a complete stupidity and nonsense as usual so I won't bother to proceed, and no, we do not stone people.

Still talking about Israel? fine, first of all, EVERYONE benefit from ANY kind of festival since people spend their money, but thanks to primitives like you, the security forces and preparations cost far beyond that money that actually goes to the store owners of nearby streets, and private sector, which of course pay their tax so Israel benefit from that parade for something like 0.001% of everything, but later waste it on security essentials.
Gays can't marry by Jewish traditional marriage because its forbidden by Judaism, but they can marry a civil marriage like the Muslims, Druze, Christians, Samertains, Circassians, and any other secular does, they can also do any ceremony they desire to, they are also recognized as a couple and receive everything a straight couple does.
So Gays and Lesbians are allowed to marry and my opinion is that they should be allowed to do so.
The rest of your post is a complete stupidity and nonsense as usual so I won't bother to proceed, and no, we do not stone people.

Not anymore hey (the stoning) No I do not think they should be put to death, but there needs to be a line, where marriage is between man and woman.(but that is my view).

Penelope----you DO make good money lying both supine and prone----ADMIT IT!!!! which position do you PREFER?---
Well obviously it does not matter so long as your clients
PAY

Forum List

Back