These Young Iranians Arrested For Recording Tehran Version Of Pharrell Williams's "happy"

It's weird to me that you're more "afraid" of Iran for locking up a couple kids overnight then releasing them than ISIS, who tend to "release" their prisoners in at least 2 pieces.

Iran is not a threat to us. They never really have been.

Then why do they need a nuclear bomb? :boohoo:

Yes, I do believe Iran is the BIG problem.

Bea

I understand that you "believe" that. I'm asking why do you believe that.

Because it's supports terrorism, Hezbollah and Hamas.

Because it's an Islamist State and therefore a danger to the West.

Because it has nuclear capability and it's militarily strong.

Anybody who doesn't realize the danger posed by Iran should urgently do some homework, :)

Bea

I understand that you "believe" that. I'm asking why do you believe that.

Because it's supports terrorism, Hezbollah and Hamas.

Because it's an Islamist State and therefore a danger to the West.

Because it has nuclear capability and it's militarily strong.

Anybody who doesn't realize the danger posed by Iran should urgently do some homework, :)

Hamas and Hezbollah are threats to Israel, not to us.

"Islamist State" doesn't mean anything. "Islamist" isn't a real word.

Iran does not have "nuclear capability", except in the sense that everyone in the world is "capable" of building a nuke eventually.

Iran is a lot more concerned with ISIS than us.

Iran supports Terrorism. Funds Terrorist orgs around the region. Has a nuclear program and is pushing it forward.

Has allowed fighters to go into Iraq and Afghanistan to kill our people. Has armed fighters that have sent our boys home in bags.

To hell with them.

I'm biased on this as usual. They threw mines in the water in front of us in the Kuwaiti Mine Fields back in the day trying to kill us. So I don't like the radical bastards.

Yes everyday the Israel newspaper tells you all this stuff about Iran. Read my thread on the Jonathan Institute, Israel can call anyone a terrorist it wants. Also then they have the right to have preemptive war to rid you of your terrorists, which makes you the terrorists. You PM Bibi started all this terrorist stuff.

Why does Israel have nukes and nuclear subs now from Germany? Why? Why do they have chemical weapons, WP, and also get firebombs from the US which they used in Palestine.

The biggest terrorist in that area is Israel. If I were Iran I'd want to protect myself from a country that wants me blown apart as well.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

State Department Report[edit]
In July 2012, the United States State Department released a report on terrorism around the world in 2011. The report states that "Iran remained an active state sponsor of terrorism in 2011 and increased its terrorist-related activity" and that "Iran also continued to provide financial, material, and logistical support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East and Central Asia." The report states that Iran has continued to provide "lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces, as well as civilians," despite pledging to support the stabilization of Iraq, and that the Qods Forceprovided training to the Taliban in Afghanistan on "small unit tactics, small arms, explosives, and indirect fire weapons, such as mortars, artillery, and rockets." The report further states that Iran has provided weapons and training to the Assad regime in Syria which has launched a brutal crackdown on Syrian rebels, as well as providing weapons, training, and funding to Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, among others, and has assisted in rearming Hizballah. The report states as well that Iran has remained unwilling to bring to justice senior members of Al Qaeda that it continued to detain, and also refused to publicly identify these senior members, as well as that Iran has allowed Al Qaeda members to operate a core facilitation pipeline through Iranian territory, which has enabled Al Qaeda to carry funds and move facilitators and operatives to South Asia and elsewhere.[9][10][11]

Iran needs a real good beatnik movement and get those people some alcohol and drugs, so they can emulate the US even more...

Iran doesn't care about us at the moment, they're way too busy worrying that ISIS will head their way next.

I doubt that. While the movement is growing ISIL strength is estimated at 30,000. The Iranian army has a severe numberical advantage and will not drop their weapons and run.

Iran doesn't care about us at the moment, they're way too busy worrying that ISIS will head their way next.

I doubt that. While the movement is growing ISIL strength is estimated at 30,000. The Iranian army has a severe numberical advantage and will not drop their weapons and run.
How do we know they won't?

Historical evidence. They didn't bow down in the Iran Iraq War.........Their revolutionary guard aren't going to desert.

Forum List

Back