Iran's economy has crashed.

It's a shame that the people have to suffer so much.

No, it really isn't.

These stupid fucks have had CENTURIES to stop living like barbarians and to stop electing or allowing leaders to lead them down the path of 14th century losers.

Lie in the bed you made
They haven't attacked anybody since ancient Greece LOL. They seem to have been fine until the GOP overturn their election put in the shah and his secret police and corruption. And then Reagan got his pal Saddam to have a war with them 3 million dead. Etc etc. We had a deal with them that was perfectly fine and Trump is a goddamn idiot. Not as bad as pompeo and the especial idiot Bolton. Talk about chicken hawks. I thought Trump was going to stay out of foreign b*******.

Sanctions are a clear act of war, a war Iran didn't start.

The sanctions are a reaction to them getting nuclear technology. Nukes are like guns, it's not that they are around, it's who has them that's the problem.

Only one country has used similar weaponry, being the USA with the A-Bomb over Japan.
This idea that the USA is all vulnerable to Iran, is ridiculous, same with Israel, considering both are armed with Nukes, and killing a lot more people in recent years than Iran.

A lot of the World's going to simply start seeing the USA & Israel as the Axis of Evil.

Pretty soon, the USA, and Israel will be fighting the World.

Because, even reliable allies of the USA, like UK, Poland, Canada, among others have been pushed to the limits in recent years.

I think the difference between Israel nukes and Iranian nukes is similar to the cold war. Israel has nukes for self-defense, and the Iranians want it for proactive measures.

The leaders there are a bunch of kooks. They believe in this Seventh Imam that will arise from God knows where when the end of the world is near. I think Iran wants to be the start of that so-called spiritual uprising.

Like I said, it's who has them that's the problem. You don't allow crazy people to have guns. We should do everything possible to stop Iran from gaining nuclear technology.

I tend to think the real issue is Iran's values,
Assad a Democratically elected Strongman, was disposed of not for Nukes, but for Authoritarian Right values, which Iran shares.
Same values Gadafi had, who did basically nothing.

One could also make the argument, that Iran's seeking self defense Nukes too, considering the USA is slapping sanctions upon Iran
and
considering how the USA armed Saddam Hussein who invaded Iran, before the USA disposed of Saddam.

Now who's insane, then?
huh?

The USA armed Saddam, and then helped Iran spread into Iraq, by then disposing of Saddam.
Now,
nothing's insane there, really?

It's a shame that the people have to suffer so much. Many of them hate their leadership but are incapable of doing anything about it. The leaders fear a revolt of the people, but that would take a lot to get them to that level.

You could say the same thing about the USA.

Oh sure, the USA is like Iran.

rolling eyes.gif

You Neocons don't get much.
It's largely because of Kosher people Iran hates you, your Neocon Sanctions upon Iran, your support of Israel, your Kosher Hollywood, and other Liberal degeneracy.

Can't say I necessarily disagree.

I never wanted the USA to get involved in the Middle-East.
That's your call
and one you & your ilk botched in Iraq, not once, but twice.
A
move which HELPED Iran spread into Iraq.

Wow, not just brutal, but stupid, what a scum the Neocons are.
My sister dated Iranians when I was young...........hell i drank beers with them........nice folks......but they were of the Shah time frame and came her to escape the MULLAHS of TOTAL THEOLOGY..............

That rule is Tyrannical.................and the youth there have had it..............and the Sanctions are doing more than bullets............it's CRUSHING THEM.

Crushing them?
Hmm.
Yet, I can't figure out what Iran did years back... When sanctions began.

I CAN figure out what the USA has been doing, killing millions of people in the Mid-East.

Maybe you should sort out your OWN MORALS.
You aren't any better than Iran,
in fact YOU'RE a lot worse.
That is your opinion....................Your opinion is BS............I don't feel like pulling out the videos of the terror attacks against the west over the decades right now...........I don't need to post the videos where they held Americans for over a year under Carter.........I remember that well..............Or the mines they put in the water to sink international shipping back then..............

They support terror and have for decades..............Back in the day after the Shah...........when they took our people hostage.........most of America wanted to stomp their asses...............I've never forgotten that...........and never will.......nor will I forget their support of TERROR...........and Advanced IED's that killed Americans.........

You don't like that........I really don't care.

Terrorism as opposed to mass murdering millions?
Yeah, it's even.
(Rolls eyes)

The truth is they (Neocons) are fighting for the Globalist World Order, to stomp out the Opposition, and Right-Wing values.
They
use you for cannon-fodder.
I understand the New World Order.......and want the globalist out..............The region is about oil and about Currency that is valued based on that oil.

Why it's vital............Not just to us but Russia.......Opec............and Iran.............

Iran can end this by verifiable getting rid of nuclear ambitions..............VERIFIABLE...........the other deal was a joke..........

But Iran is ruled by religion......they will never do that...................so option B will be the ending...........and as before they will back off............because they can't win.

Ruled by religion is so wrong?
Sounds like something a Globalist would say.

This idea that Israel with nukes, which is backed by the USA with even more nukes, is so threatened by Iran with no Nukes, is really
a laugh riot.

The Globalists truly prey upon those of lesser intelligence.

The sanctions are a reaction to them getting nuclear technology. Nukes are like guns, it's not that they are around, it's who has them that's the problem.

Only one country has used similar weaponry, being the USA with the A-Bomb over Japan.
This idea that the USA is all vulnerable to Iran, is ridiculous, same with Israel, considering both are armed with Nukes, and killing a lot more people in recent years than Iran.

A lot of the World's going to simply start seeing the USA & Israel as the Axis of Evil.

Because, even reliable allies of the USA, like UK, Poland, Canada, among others have been pushed to the limits in recent years.

I think the difference between Israel nukes and Iranian nukes is similar to the cold war. Israel has nukes for self-defense, and the Iranians want it for proactive measures.

The leaders there are a bunch of kooks. They believe in this Seventh Imam that will arise from God knows where when the end of the world is near. I think Iran wants to be the start of that so-called spiritual uprising.

Like I said, it's who has them that's the problem. You don't allow crazy people to have guns. We should do everything possible to stop Iran from gaining nuclear technology.

Assad a Democratically elected Strongman, was disposed of not for Nukes, but for Authoritarian Right values, which Iran shares.

One could also make the argument, that Iran's seeking self defense Nukes too, considering the USA is slapping sanctions upon Iran
and
considering how the USA armed Saddam Hussein who invaded Iran, before the USA disposed of Saddam.

That was then and this is now. Who would Iran need nukes against? Do you believe Israel will fly off the handle and takeover the country? For what? Israel is their only real enemy today. Without a nuclear threat, WTF would we go into Iran? In fact if they made a deal with the US and somewhat became allies, we would likely offer protection against any attack on their country.

and

Now who's insane, then?
huh?

The USA armed Saddam, and then helped Iran spread into Iraq, by then disposing of Saddam.
Now,
The Iran Iraq War was a product of the Cold War between the United States and Russia...........and during that time the USSR had to have walls with guns to keep people from fleeing.................Russia backed Iran so we backed Iraq.

That War is also about THEOLOGY...............Sunni versus Shia............although Iraq is mostly Shia.........it was ruled by Sunni Hardliners ......BATHISTS.............who ruled over the population by shear fear and military might. Which is COMMON in this region.............nothing new.

The current struggles there are over the Iran versus Saudi Cold War...........They are at WAR with each other.............just by Proxy forces.

My sister dated Iranians when I was young...........hell i drank beers with them........nice folks......but they were of the Shah time frame and came her to escape the MULLAHS of TOTAL THEOLOGY..............

That rule is Tyrannical.................and the youth there have had it..............and the Sanctions are doing more than bullets............it's CRUSHING THEM.

Crushing them?
Hmm.

I CAN figure out what the USA has been doing, killing millions of people in the Mid-East.

That is your opinion....................Your opinion is BS............I don't feel like pulling out the videos of the terror attacks against the west over the decades right now...........I don't need to post the videos where they held Americans for over a year under Carter.........I remember that well..............Or the mines they put in the water to sink international shipping back then..............

They support terror and have for decades..............Back in the day after the Shah...........when they took our people hostage.........most of America wanted to stomp their asses...............I've never forgotten that...........and never will.......nor will I forget their support of TERROR...........and Advanced IED's that killed Americans.........

Yeah, it's even.
(Rolls eyes)

The truth is they (Neocons) are fighting for the Globalist World Order, to stomp out the Opposition, and Right-Wing values.
They
I understand the New World Order.......and want the globalist out..............The region is about oil and about Currency that is valued based on that oil.

Why it's vital............Not just to us but Russia.......Opec............and Iran.............

Iran can end this by verifiable getting rid of nuclear ambitions..............VERIFIABLE...........the other deal was a joke..........

But Iran is ruled by religion......they will never do that...................so option B will be the ending...........and as before they will back off............because they can't win.

This idea that Israel with nukes, which is backed by the USA with even more nukes, is so threatened by Iran with no Nukes, is really
a laugh riot.

Have you lived under a rock all your life................that you don't understand THEOLOGY of the Middle East.............Read up on it and get back to me...............then explain the so called elections in Iran to put a figure head up for the world for show.............Who really rules that country.

When you figure that out get back to me.

and

That was then and this is now. Who would Iran need nukes against? Do you believe Israel will fly off the handle and takeover the country? For what? Israel is their only real enemy today. Without a nuclear threat, WTF would we go into Iran? In fact if they made a deal with the US and somewhat became allies, we would likely offer protection against any attack on their country.

Because the USA hasn't used weapons of mass destruction, or hasn't invaded one country, after another both directly, and indirectly by proxy?
Yeah Iran's not threatened by the USA at all.

Crushing them?
Hmm.

Yeah, it's even.
(Rolls eyes)

They

a laugh riot.

Have you lived under a rock all your life................that you don't understand THEOLOGY of the Middle East.............Read up on it and get back to me...............then explain the so called elections in Iran to put a figure head up for the world for show.............Who really rules that country.

Oh noes, Theology, such a scary thing.

You're a lot more Globalist than you think, if you want to invade foreign countries because of their belief in God.

Who really runs Iran?
Not Globalists, that's what's so scary to Globalists like yourself.

Who really runs the USA?
Globalists of the Kosher variety, now that's scary.

and

Because the USA hasn't used weapons of mass destruction, or has invaded one country, after another both directly, and indirectly by proxy?

One country after another? Without the threat against the US of WMD's, there would be no friction at all between us and any middle-eastern country. We used them once in retaliation to Pearl Harbor, and how many years ago was that? That's besides the fact we were the only country with them.

I like my fathers idea. He said once we gained nuclear technology, we should have told every country around the world if they tried to do the same, we would wipe them off the face of the earth before they got started.

and

Now who's insane, then?
huh?

Now,

The current struggles there are over the Iran versus Saudi Cold War...........They are at WAR with each other.............just by Proxy forces.

The Yemen terror famine, something we haven't seen since WW2,
is
much more caused by Saudis, rather than Iranians.

Prove to me otherwise?

Millions of Yemenis at risk of famine, the most brutal way to go.

and

Because the USA hasn't used weapons of mass destruction, or has invaded one country, after another both directly, and indirectly by proxy?

One country after another? Without the threat against the US of WMD's, there would be no friction at all between us and any middle-eastern country. We used them once in retaliation to Pearl Harbor, and how many years ago was that? That's besides the fact we were the only country with them.

I like my fathers idea. He said once we gained nuclear technology, we should have told every country around the world if they tried to do the same, we would wipe them off the face of the earth before they got started.

There's only one country with WMD's in the Mid-East, and that's the Zion.
So, I don't know what all the kicking & screaming about Iran is about, exactly?

Yeah, it's even.
(Rolls eyes)

They

a laugh riot.

Oh noes, Theology, such a scary thing.

You're a lot more Globalist than you think, if you want to invade foreign countries because of their belief in God.

Who really runs Iran?
Not Globalists, that's what's so scary to Globalists like yourself.

Who really runs the USA?
Globalists of the Kosher variety, now that's scary.
If they want to live under Theology I don't give a damn............When they promote terrorism around the globe as part of that Theology then it's our problem. That is what Iran has done since the Shah fell and the revolution. That is the deal.

If it wasn't for Oil and western powers helping them extract it back in the day the entire middle east would be a 3rd world backwards assed region. They are only rich because of it.........and now they are financially destroyed because we've embargoed it............

Under Peanut head after the revolution they black mailed the United States by not shipping oil..............forcing fuel lines here in the United States......I was in those lines.............Because of this we adopted the Strategic Oil reserves so a country like Iran couldn't black mail us again.

A little history lesson for you.

and

There's only one country with WMD's in the Mid-East, and that's the Zion.
So, I don't know what all the kicking & screaming about Iran is about, exactly?
MAD principle don't work with Mad people..............the 12th iman and Jihad is not rational.............That THEOLOGY is an end of the world cult.

Obama pissed on the Iranian people to get some kind of a sick legacy for himself that ends up making Iran a nuclear threat....wake up! libs please!!!!
Keep the heat on Iran...if we pull back the freedom loving people of Iran will be pissed at us....again......lets not let them down again.....

and

Now who's insane, then?
huh?

Now,

is
much more caused by Saudis, rather than Iranians.

Prove to me otherwise?

Millions of Yemenis at risk of famine, the most brutal way to go.
Yemen is in Saudi's Back yard.........and Iran sent in forces to cause the uprising..........What the hell were they doing there..............If you understand the THEOLOGY............you'd know why.............

In their theology for the 12th iman...........the army of the faithful will be there to await the second coming..........and from there take over the region for the final battle on earth.............the END OF THE WORLD..............

ISIS is the same.............they are in Syria because that is where they believe the end of the world would happen. They were not there to win............they were there to die......................and to bring the world powers there to fight each other in the PROPHECY........................

Understand the RELIGION THERE.............and you under stand the conflict there and the goals.

is
And you are going to tell me about that. LOL

I was in Somalia..........1993.............we were there to protect the food...........but that was EVIL to the Radical Jihadist there............the War Lords...........who killed their own people and stole World Food Donations there...........So they could eat and go ...........OH WELL......that little child there gonna starve................

We didn't go there for a fight.............we went there to protect food so it would get to starving people..........but the JIHADIST were offended by us stepping in their holy sand box..............same as Al Queda and Kuwait.................Osama was pissed because we dared set foot on the HOLY SOIL THERE...............and so he declared JIHAD ON US..............We were there at the request of the Nations in the Middle East................but the DARK SIDE OF ISLAM took offense................

Leading to the Twin Towers and over a decade of War there......almost 2 decades.

The country's misery index ratings are approaching that of Venezuela.........Inflation through the roof.........and massive reduction on oil production.

The Sanctions have brought Iran to it's knees...........why the current acts of desperation.

Take a look.

Iran's 'Misery Index' Up As Production And Oil Exports Crash

The sad news is that economic pressure never seems to work on dictators as they are the last ones to feel the pain. Fed by the propaganda, instead of revolting against their leaders, many Iranians will just blame and hate America more.

Forum List

Back