Iranian warships dock at syrian port..

vampire --- WHAT are you a candidate for?

Why won't you answer that question?

What are you ashamed of?

But,iran,usually has nooooo business there.

Iran and Syria agreed to cooperate on naval training a little over a year ago. Come to think of it, I believe the agreement was in the works right around the time the so-called "uprisings" started popping up in Syria.

[SARCASM]I doubt they're in any way related though...[/SARCASM]

Last edited:
Iran's "business" with Syria:

tehrantimes.com/economy-and-business/654-iran-iraq-syria-will-sign-the-largest-gas-pipeline-project-in-middle-east

Sorry, but you'll have to copy and paste it to your browsers. I still don't have a high enough post-count for linking privileges.

Iran's "business" with Syria:

tehrantimes.com/economy-and-business/654-iran-iraq-syria-will-sign-the-largest-gas-pipeline-project-in-middle-east

Sorry, but you'll have to copy and paste it to your browsers. I still don't have a high enough post-count for linking privileges.

Under the new deal, a gas pipeline will be constructed to transfer Iran's gas to Iraq and Syrian territories feeding their power plants and next through southern Lebanon will extend to the Mediterranean Sea and Europe.
Iran, Iraq, Syria will sign the largest gas pipeline project in Middle East - Tehran Times

Syrenn,use weapons,elite teams,get rid of the problem with precision,the regime and weapons..no fullscale war,or nation building. We have lotsa toys in groom lake we should,be utilizing.

yeah, EXACTLY like President Obama did with bin Laden, al-awaki, Ghaddifi, dozens of Taliban and AL-qeada leaders.

No need to wage expensive and wasteful wars that ruin our economy just so we can go in and "rebuild" the country like the pubs want us to do.

You make a good point, but I'd rather we just close our borders and get the heck out of the middle east.

Thanks, Jos.

The dots are out there to be connected; it's just a matter of rooting them out from beneath the pile of propaganda that passes for 'news' here in the states. Of course, it doesn't help that the powers that be have been doing their damndest to deny the majority of US citizens the information needed in order to put 2 and 2 together.

Forum List

Back