Iranian warships dock at syrian port..

The UN should do something about that. (Okay, I thought lightning would strike me by now)

But,iran,usually has nooooo business there.

Deployment of thousands of U.S. troops in Israel, a start of war against Iran?

640x392_69869_187141.jpg

The UN should do something about that. (Okay, I thought lightning would strike me by now)

I am rather tired of the UN "doing something" ...as all that means is THEY get US into more shit and that WE get to pay for it.

I am rather tired of the UN "doing something" ...as all that means is THEY get US into more shit and that WE get to pay for it.
Precisely. The He-man Despots and dictators America-hater's club...will do nothing but demand more cash from US.

Syrenn,use weapons,elite teams,get rid of the problem with precision,the regime and weapons..no fullscale war,or nation building. We have lotsa toys in groom lake we should,be utilizing.

Syrenn,use weapons,elite teams,get rid of the problem with precision,the regime and weapons..no fullscale war,or nation building. We have lotsa toys in groom lake we should,be utilizing.

Don't get me wrong, I would not shed on tear of iran was turned to glass...

My problem is if the UN calls on us to do it.

and..... dude.... put a space after the damn comma!

Let us blow them OUT of the water...sounds good to me...

Damn right. obama needs to stop sucking ahmedinijads dick...they have no business,they are a hostile regime.
Obama hasn't the BALLS to do anything but make excuses. Obama is weak.

All there is to it.

Tell it to bin Laden, al-awaki, Ghaddifi, dozens of Taliban and AL-qeada leaders.

Or, would you prefer the Repub way of doing things?

TRILLIONS of DOLLARS, THOUSANDS OF DEATHS and NO END IN SIGHT. And, then the REPUBLICAN lies and the deficit and debt and spending without oversight.

Thanks but I prefer President Obama's surgical strikes, take out the enemy, NO AMERICAN DEATHS and NO CIVILIAN DEATHS and NO TRILLIONS MORE IN DEBT.

You be sure to vote for Mittens because he says he wants to spends TRILLIONS more on military that we don't need while he ignores the lack of jobs, crippled economy, no education, no infrastructure and on and on and on -

DUMB pubs.

yeah, EXACTLY like President Obama did with bin Laden, al-awaki, Ghaddifi, dozens of Taliban and AL-qeada leaders.

No need to wage expensive and wasteful wars that ruin our economy just so we can go in and "rebuild" the country like the pubs want us to do.

Forum List

Back