Iranian terrorist headquarters blown up in syria

wrong again------Nitrogen mustard gas is a german invention and it was passed on to the faves of Adolf---
including Baathist pig al husseini and his friends who
included Gama Abdel Nasser ------who as a lover or adolf used in the 1950s in Yemen-----on "loyalist factions" roflmao @ "large amounts of nuclear bombs" ------like thousands?
Your "knowledge" about history is limited to some pro-zionist propaganda. You claim that Zionism and Judaism is the same but you Zionist have no clue about Jewish history in Germany and all of Europe or anything regarding Jews.

actually I do know------In fact I have absolutely no education in
"JEWISH" I did not even attend "Hebrew school" ----never attended anything like a "jewish camp" or any jewish educational program at all. As to the history of nitrogen mustard gas----I got that in my HOMELAND SECURITY training courses. I did read the "BIBLE" "old and new" because they were books available to me-------they always show up here and there----around Christmas----good Christians hand out little pocket
------things. I was a myopic kid (only mildly) so I could easily
read that tiny print. As a mildly myopic kid,, I was an AVID
reader------and did read the FILTH that was shoved down your
throat since you were four years old---------lots of it was written
in Syria by escaped Nazi war criminals.

yes-----ZIONISM is as part and parcel of Judaism as Jesus is as part and parcel of Christianity and muhummad and mecca and the Koran are as part and parcel of islam
I was raised in a "Christian" foster family that frenetically sang "Zion, Zion". In school they only taught us how good multi-culti and homosexuality are. I rejected all their shit. Not that I became hostile to Jews or Muslims in general but I never accepted that I as a German should have less rights in my own country than migrants and homosexuals. I learned much of the Jewish history by learning German history in my own interest.
You cannot deny that the Jewry is linked to Germany more than to any other country.
You can consult this list of Jewish surnames:
Category Jewish surnames - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Zionism however is a political issue, not a religious one.

wrong----sure I can deny that "jewry is linked to Germany more than any other country"-------your problem is that your concept of jewish history includes
only a small window of time and -----a small fragment
of area As to surnames----jews from all over Europe
ADOPTED or were ASCRIBED german words as
surnams because then it became law that they have a
surname------jews were largely Yiddish speaking. Your theory would render every LADINO speaker directly linked to SPAIN <<< also not so------whilst most left 500 years ago-------some left far earlier and STILL CONTINUED SPEAKING LADINO and, therefore ended up with SPANISH NAMES. Some never had a link to spain who ---even today speak LADINO I have a Turkish relative
whose last name is ARROYO (not a Turkish name---)
his family left spain more than 500 years ago. and were not there long. I am not
sure that SPINOZA was ever in Portugal) Lots of jews who left Israel 2000 years ago have a Hebrew last name-------me, for example. ROUMANIAN jews tend to have german surnames ------as do polish
jews --------despite never having been in Germany since
jews with no background in Germany still started speaking the Jewish LINGUA Franca-----Yiddish-----gee you are dim
Not reading that. The history of Jews in Germany is hundreds of years long. Altogether, it was a far better place for the Jews than the battlefield, Israel ever was. But the Jews betrayed Germany when they exchanged their support for the war in 1916 to drive the USA into war against Germany for the British promise to hand out the promised land to them, they excluded themselves from the German society. What didn´t happen until 1948, after the second world war.

you spit out some more islamo Nazi propaganda----the
GERMAN JEWS had nothing to do with the entry of the USA in WORLD WAR I You are very confused
on many points------of all jews the german jews were
the LEAST ZIONISTIC and jews in the USA at that time had virtually no power at all------I do understand that you swallowed the standard islamo Nazi shit re
THE JEWISH BANKERS DID RUN AND NOW RUN
the world-------but -----well----that is just the Nazi pig
in you --------long ago another Nazi shit eater spent
a whole hour trying to convince me that ROCKEFELLER is a jew--------it was about 45 years ago
when Rockefeller was governor of New York---the
man was a Pakistani surgeon who had been fed Nazi
shit in Pakistan. Finally I asked "what makes you think
he is a jew"? his answer was "he has to be a jew---
he has all that money". The propaganda he constantly parroted was written by Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt------I read the same stuff as a child.
I have a really excellent memory for stuff I read at age 10

Your "knowledge" about history is limited to some pro-zionist propaganda. You claim that Zionism and Judaism is the same but you Zionist have no clue about Jewish history in Germany and all of Europe or anything regarding Jews.

"JEWISH" I did not even attend "Hebrew school" ----never attended anything like a "jewish camp" or any jewish educational program at all. As to the history of nitrogen mustard gas----I got that in my HOMELAND SECURITY training courses. I did read the "BIBLE" "old and new" because they were books available to me-------they always show up here and there----around Christmas----good Christians hand out little pocket

yes-----ZIONISM is as part and parcel of Judaism as Jesus is as part and parcel of Christianity and muhummad and mecca and the Koran are as part and parcel of islam
I was raised in a "Christian" foster family that frenetically sang "Zion, Zion". In school they only taught us how good multi-culti and homosexuality are. I rejected all their shit. Not that I became hostile to Jews or Muslims in general but I never accepted that I as a German should have less rights in my own country than migrants and homosexuals. I learned much of the Jewish history by learning German history in my own interest.
You cannot deny that the Jewry is linked to Germany more than to any other country.

wrong----sure I can deny that "jewry is linked to Germany more than any other country"-------your problem is that your concept of jewish history includes
surname------jews were largely Yiddish speaking. Your theory would render every LADINO speaker directly linked to SPAIN <<< also not so------whilst most left 500 years ago-------some left far earlier and STILL CONTINUED SPEAKING LADINO and, therefore ended up with SPANISH NAMES. Some never had a link to spain who ---even today speak LADINO I have a Turkish relative
his family left spain more than 500 years ago. and were not there long. I am not
sure that SPINOZA was ever in Portugal) Lots of jews who left Israel 2000 years ago have a Hebrew last name-------me, for example. ROUMANIAN jews tend to have german surnames ------as do polish
jews with no background in Germany still started speaking the Jewish LINGUA Franca-----Yiddish-----gee you are dim
Not reading that. The history of Jews in Germany is hundreds of years long. Altogether, it was a far better place for the Jews than the battlefield, Israel ever was. But the Jews betrayed Germany when they exchanged their support for the war in 1916 to drive the USA into war against Germany for the British promise to hand out the promised land to them, they excluded themselves from the German society. What didn´t happen until 1948, after the second world war.

GERMAN JEWS had nothing to do with the entry of the USA in WORLD WAR I You are very confused
the LEAST ZIONISTIC and jews in the USA at that time had virtually no power at all------I do understand that you swallowed the standard islamo Nazi shit re
a whole hour trying to convince me that ROCKEFELLER is a jew--------it was about 45 years ago
he has all that money". The propaganda he constantly parroted was written by Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt------I read the same stuff as a child.
Very few thousands of Jews were allowed to go to the promised land per year or some shit like that because the Brits had no interest in losing another colony.

Very few thousands of Jews were allowed to go to the promised land per year or some shit like that because the Brits had no interest in losing another colony.

go fuck yourself Nazi pig------a few thousand-----you happen to be right--------a few thousand managed to escape YOUR STINKING SHIT----and you and your fellow pimps and sluts CAN't STAND IT. I grew up KNOWING shit like you------my maternal grandfather lost most of his family in YOUR AUSCHWITZ------except one who survived-------he wrote a letter -----"I AM TRYING TO GO TO PALESTINE"-------he died on the way------a few thousand could get in. My husband's family faced the same aspect of YOUR SHIT-----trying to escape a shariah shit-hole-------in fact the same one now spinning down the toilet into the COSMIC CESSPIT OF SHARIAH/BAATHIST shit. Try not to bother telling me about the "history" you ''know"

go fuck yourself Nazi pig------a few thousand-----you happen to be right--------a few thousand managed to escape YOUR STINKING SHIT----and you and your fellow pimps and sluts CAN't STAND IT. I grew up KNOWING shit like you------my maternal grandfather lost most of his family in YOUR AUSCHWITZ------except one who survived-------he wrote a letter -----"I AM TRYING TO GO TO PALESTINE"-------he died on the way------a few thousand could get in. My husband's family faced the same aspect of YOUR SHIT-----trying to escape a shariah shit-hole-------in fact the same one now spinning down the toilet into the COSMIC CESSPIT OF SHARIAH/BAATHIST shit. Try not to bother telling me about the "history" you ''know"
Wow, what great example for a standard post of you.

Do you think your language and ignorance impresses anyone, punk?

Why bother even conversing with the scum of the fucking earth? I have them on ignore, so i cannot even see their posts. The bottom-feeding shit of humanity is not who I choose to spend my time with; this world has way too many low IQ, unsuccessful, mentally ill vermin, a lot of which gravitates towards the Israel issue because it gives them a cause to engage in, having been rejected by so many other people they've tried to reach out to in other areas. When you get rejected by every local club or organization - who recognizes garbage when they see it and none of whose members want to socialize or be seen with them - they turn to an issue like anti-Israelism, which unifies the arab muslim filth and the jew-haters, to give them a feeling of being part of something. No other group or org will accept them, so that's the topic they turn to. It is not that these disgusting, shit groups enjoy broad support in their ideas, it is that the bottom of society signs up because it gives them a feeling of belonging to something. The ones with intelligence and potential realize what they've surrounded themselves with, and how it is an illegitimate cause, and they grow up and out of it. The ones unable to succeed in society, usually due to a lower intelligence level/work ethic continue to remain in these anti-Israel groups for the long run, and some of them can be found in this forum.

Iran is responsibly for firing on a US helicopter.
US is coordinating with hebzbullah so their don't get shot at trying to ice ISIS.
Like so much in the middle east, relations are complicated.

Why bother even conversing with the scum of the fucking earth? I have them on ignore, so i cannot even see their posts. The bottom-feeding shit of humanity is not who I choose to spend my time with; this world has way too many low IQ, unsuccessful, mentally ill vermin, a lot of which gravitates towards the Israel issue because it gives them a cause to engage in, having been rejected by so many other people they've tried to reach out to in other areas. When you get rejected by every local club or organization - who recognizes garbage when they see it and none of whose members want to socialize or be seen with them - they turn to an issue like anti-Israelism, which unifies the arab muslim filth and the jew-haters, to give them a feeling of being part of something. No other group or org will accept them, so that's the topic they turn to. It is not that these disgusting, shit groups enjoy broad support in their ideas, it is that the bottom of society signs up because it gives them a feeling of belonging to something. The ones with intelligence and potential realize what they've surrounded themselves with, and how it is an illegitimate cause, and they grow up and out of it. The ones unable to succeed in society, usually due to a lower intelligence level/work ethic continue to remain in these anti-Israel groups for the long run, and some of them can be found in this forum.

What can be found on this forum are morons like you.

"Jews March in New York Rally Against Israel War in Gaza"

Jews March in New York Rally Against Israel War in Gaza - Israel Forward.com

What can be found on this forum are morons like you.

"Jews March in New York Rally Against Israel War in Gaza"

Jews March in New York Rally Against Israel War in Gaza - Israel Forward.com

dissent amongst jews is nothing new -----in fact it has existed for thousands of years . The people who march against Israel are a tiny minority of jews and no one is killing them. You made no point at all. The "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" claim is ludicrous-----but also nothing new as a CLAIM. Dissent is not at all common in your pile of shit You scum lynched and murdered for centuries and no one dared to object. You scum molest infants----and no one dares to object

Forum List

Back