I am having a hard time coping with the reality of ISIS

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
We Christians must do something with the ISIS..
It is high time for solving the problem.
I know they are not the only source of grave trouble in our broken world, but I feel so helpless. What can I do besides pray? I feel so small forgetting that these problems exist in our world and worrying only about my comparatively trite conflicts in my own life.
What is our response as Christians to these atrocities? I am not doubting God or exploring the problem of evil, but I do feel lost in search of a proper response.
I need help here.
crosss.jpg

Del Tex has the solution DPolish . Only problem is the people with the power that are holding back on doing what should be done !!

I have the answer-----read 1001 Arabian nights ----it takes place in the CALIPHATE BAGHDAD and it describes the
glories of that "culture" ------all sorts of wonders and terrific stuff------magic lamps with JINNIS living inside----
and magic flying carpets. It's like living in a REAL DISNEY LAND

ISIS is like the Ebola virus. A horrible disease, but there are some people who are getting overly hysterical about it.

Those who exploit that fear are almost as evil as the leaders of ISIS. And those here at home who allow their fear to be exploited are as gullible as the dumb young fools dying over there for the financial gain and glory of old men.

The Arab world needs to clean up their own backyard. We have already spent over ten years in Iraq trying to train their military to defend themselves. How much longer do we stay there? Twenty years? Thirty years?

What we see today is already unprecedented. Sunni and Shiite militias standing together against ISIS. Iran and Iraq fighting ISIS together. What worries me is what happens when ISIS is defeated. Do we go back to the same sectarian wars that existed before ISIS did?

ISIS is like the Ebola virus. A horrible disease, but there are some people who are getting overly hysterical about it. Those who exploit that fear are almost as evil as the leaders of ISIS. And those who allow themselves to be exploited are almost like the dumb young fools who are allowing themselves to die for the financial gain and glory of old men.
You know what g5000 you're are one of the most disgustingly ideologically stupid mean uncaring asses I've ever run across.
Check out what your commander and chief and you are turning a blind eye to. If you're a parent and this is still nothing to you after you view this link let us all know....Okay dickhead?

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS RAW - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul CHILDREN BEHEADED - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

We Christians must do something with the ISIS..
It is high time for solving the problem.
I know they are not the only source of grave trouble in our broken world, but I feel so helpless. What can I do besides pray? I feel so small forgetting that these problems exist in our world and worrying only about my comparatively trite conflicts in my own life.
What is our response as Christians to these atrocities? I am not doubting God or exploring the problem of evil, but I do feel lost in search of a proper response.
I need help here.
crosss.jpg

You can go fight there as a US mercenary.

You know if a Christian dies fighting the infidels, he gets to go to Heaven where Jesus restores his virginity.

For eternity.

ISIS is like the Ebola virus. A horrible disease, but there are some people who are getting overly hysterical about it.

Those who exploit that fear are almost as evil as the leaders of ISIS. And those here at home who allow their fear to be exploited are as gullible as the dumb young fools dying over there for the financial gain and glory of old men.

what do you call getting "overly hysterical" about Isis----something like being "overly hysterical" about ADOLF HITLER? ---------because DA JOOOOOS/ZIONISTS did get "overly hysterical about him and brought about world war II --------thereby...........remember?

hey Mac , thing is that this evil has never left the human race . Evil is always waiting just around the corner and these last 6 years or so the white hut guy and dem party and its ilk is giving it free rein !!

“We Christians must do something with the ISIS”

That something isn't going to involve sending Americans to needlessly die in a pointless conventional ground offensive.

In fact, that's just what the terrorists want – it's much easier to kill Americans when they're in the ME.

And before you 'do something,' here are some facts to consider:

This is Iraq's problem to solve, not the United State's.

In order for the Iraqi government to be legitimate, they must do the bulk of the fighting, where American conventional involvement will serve only to undermine Baghdad, causing more instability and conflict, fostering conditions that further foment terrorism.

The Iraqi government doesn't want conventional Americans ground troops in their country, and appropriately so.

That something isn't going to involve sending Americans to needlessly die in a pointless conventional ground offensive.

In fact, that's just what the terrorists want – it's much easier to kill Americans when they're in the ME.

In order for the Iraqi government to be legitimate, they must do the bulk of the fighting, where American conventional involvement will serve only to undermine Baghdad, causing more instability and conflict, fostering conditions that further foment terrorism.

The Iraqi government doesn't want conventional Americans ground troops in their country, and appropriately so.

THIS ^^^^ is one more reason why we cannot let a Repub anywhere near the Oval Office.

If a pub were elected prez, overnight, we'd be in several new ground wars.

THIS ^^^^ is one more reason why we cannot let a Repub anywhere near the Oval Office.

If a pub were elected prez, overnight, we'd be in several new ground wars.
Ignoring the slaughter of innocent people doesn't make it stop. Turning off the news doesn't make the killing stop. Playing golf while children are executed doesn't make it stop. Is it really true that Gay marriage and abortion and killing off the GOP comes in first on your list? Sick just fucking sick. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back