Iranian Su-35?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It is said that Iran receives 60 Su-35 of wich the first have already arrived. Allegedly, Iran gets the SU-35 in exchange for thousands of drones and computer technologies.

Video supposed to show an Iranian Su-35:

How much of this advanced technology would these adversarial countries have if we didn't have so many traitors here ready to sell out our secrets to the highest bidder?

If we have to go to war with Russia/China/Iran etc... you can lay our mass casualties directly at the feet of the treason so many of our "authorities" & public servants committed for our enemies.

Clinton gave them secrets for stealth, missiles & supercomputers.
Obama gave Iran our drone technology & sold more weapons that ended up in enemy hands
Congress didn't care about protecting our secrets either

How much of this advanced technology would these adversarial countries have if we didn't have so many traitors here ready to sell out our secrets to the highest bidder?

If we have to go to war with Russia/China/Iran etc... you can lay our mass casualties directly at the feet of the treason so many of our "authorities" & public servants committed for our enemies.

Clinton gave them secrets for stealth, missiles & supercomputers.
Obama gave Iran our drone technology & sold more weapons that ended up in enemy hands
Congress didn't care about protecting our secrets either
That's hard to understand when we now know that China's and Russian' weapons and equipment technology has surpassed America's.

If America goes to war against China and Russia officially, you can blame your mass casualties on America choosing to start one too many wars, and the last one against a worthy foe.

These are nothing the IDF/AF can't handle.

There were 24 Su-35's destined for Egypt that were rejected and put in storage. Russia will probably keep two of those to replace the losses in Ukraine. The rest will have to be built.

Each su35 costs Russia 43 million. 60 of these would cost Russia over 2.4 billion. That's 2.4 billion for cheap Iranian drones this is a real story lol. Russia doesn't even have that many s35s and they can no longer replace them. Whatever is lost in the war or by trading is gone forever.

I know, but Iranian pilots flying Russian equipment.
They'd last 10 minutes in a real conflict. If they even dared to
fly them.

The US hasn’t had to fight in seriously contested airspace since Vietnam, so no, I wouldn’t bet on it being so easy.

Iranian pilots flying Russian jets would not be a serious challenge to US airpower.

That’s what the US thought about the North Vietnamese as well.

As it turned out......they were badly wrong.

Underestimating the enemy is a really quick way to wind up with a bloody nose.

As it turned out......they were badly wrong.

Underestimating the enemy is a really quick way to wind up with a bloody nose.

You don't think those were North Vietnamese pilots, do you? LOL!
Second rate Iranian pilots flying Russian jets they haven't trained on aren't a large threat.

You don't think those were North Vietnamese pilots, do you? LOL!
Second rate Iranian pilots flying Russian jets they haven't trained on aren't a large threat.

Lol yes, the majority of them were. Soviet trained pilots, but North Vietnamese all the same.

Again, that’s what the US thought about the North Vietnamese. Before that, it was the Japanese who were handwaved away as “second rate”.

Lol yes, the majority of them were. Soviet trained pilots, but North Vietnamese all the same.

Again, that’s what the US thought about the North Vietnamese. Before that, it was the Japanese who were handwaved away as “second rate”.

Iranian pilots getting a lot of training hours? LOL!

And yet, they'd be splashed in the first few minutes of combat versus US pilots.

US pilots haven’t fought an even half way competent foe in air combat since Vietnam, so, I very much doubt that said pilots would be easily shot down. Real life is not Top Gun.

US pilots haven’t fought an even half way competent foe in air combat since Vietnam, so, I very much doubt that said pilots would be easily shot down. Real life is not Top Gun.

As someone that was in Naval Aviation, I can only speak for Navy pilots and they continually face the best pilots in the world to hone their craft. And those were other US pilots. Not only did they train constantly against other US pilots, we had combat exercises (in my theater) with Japan, South Korea, Australia, and others. I can pretty much assure you that the same type of activities occurred in the Atlantic Fleets AOR against the UK, France, Spain, Israel, etc.

I used to fly as a back ender in E-2 Hawkeye Airborne Command and Control aircraft and worked in the environment day in and day out.

Being in Naval Aviation, I hated the Top Gun movies because Hollywood bullshit. Nice for recruiting, but absolute horseshit on reality.

WW

Forum List

Back