Iranian citizen gives Israel a hand

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
We have to remember that there are Muslims for Israel.

Iranian citizen gives Israel a hand

Social media campaign encourages residents of all countries to quickly and anonymously support Israel in fighting Hamas

BY RENEE GHERT-ZAND July 23, 2014

YWith current no-flight orders keeping some Israel supporters grounded, they’ve used their passports in other ways to show solidarity with Israel during Operation Protective Edge.

StandWithUs, a non-profit Israel advocacy organization, asked friends of Israel from around the globe to show they stand with Israel by sending in a photo of their passport. Soon, photos were flooding in, and people were writing “I Stand With Israel” on their hands and including them in the photos with the passports.

So far, some 900 people from nearly 100 countries have participated in the social media campaign, which can be seen on aFacebook page. Among the nations represented are the United States, France, Australia, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, South Africa, Brazil, Georgia, Turkey, India, China and even Pakistan, Indonesia and Iran.

Read more:

Iranian citizen gives Israel a hand | The Times of Israel

I hope all the owners of the hands SURVIVE..... Pakistani and Iranian hands my be in trouble

I was just reading that the crime rate in Saudi Arabia has gone up tremendously. I thought that if they caught even a percentage of the criminals, there would be a lot of hands chopped off.

I hope all the owners of the hands SURVIVE..... Pakistani and Iranian hands my be in trouble

I was just reading that the crime rate in Saudi Arabia has gone up tremendously. I thought that if they caught even a percentage of the criminals, there would be a lot of hands chopped off.

does the article mention the nature of the "crime" -----could be stuff like-----a boy looking at a girl---
or a girl buying a cucumber

does the article mention the nature of the "crime" -----could be stuff like-----a boy looking at a girl---
or a girl buying a cucumber

Not that it mentioned the crimes. Here is the article I read.

Crime rate up 102% | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Forum List

Back