Iran will hang 4 bankers for fraud. Still want to bomb iran?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What does obozo do with criminal bankers? Gives them trillions of dollars.

BANKSTER DEATH PENALTY - Iran Sentences Four Bankers To Hang For $2.6 Billion Fraud - Meanwhile Jamie Dimon & Lloyd Blankfein Are Still Safe In America - Home - The Daily Bail

DUBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - An Iranian court has sentenced four people to death for a billion-dollar bankfraud that tainted the government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, state media reported on Monday.

Iranians, hit by sanctions and soaring inflation, were shocked by the scale of the $2.6 billion bank loan embezzlement that was exposed last year and by allegations it was carried out by people close to the political elite or with their assent.

Of the thirty-nine people tried for the fraud - the biggest in the Islamic Republic's history - four were sentenced to hang, the IRNA state news agency reported.

Two people were sentenced to life and others received jail sentences of up to 25 years, Mohseni-Ejei said. In addition to jail time, some were sentenced to flogging, ordered to pay fines and banned from government jobs.

Notice that no one in the government was prosecuted even though there probably quite a few who were in cahoots with the bankers. That's always what happens when government criminals get caught with their hands in the till.

BANKSTER DEATH PENALTY - Iran Sentences Four Bankers To Hang For $2.6 Billion Fraud - Meanwhile Jamie Dimon & Lloyd Blankfein Are Still Safe In*America - Home - The Daily Bail

DUBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - An Iranian court has sentenced four people to death for a billion-dollar bankfraud that tainted the government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, state media reported on Monday.

Iranians, hit by sanctions and soaring inflation, were shocked by the scale of the $2.6 billion bank loan embezzlement that was exposed last year and by allegations it was carried out by people close to the political elite or with their assent.

Of the thirty-nine people tried for the fraud - the biggest in the Islamic Republic's history - four were sentenced to hang, the IRNA state news agency reported.

Two people were sentenced to life and others received jail sentences of up to 25 years, Mohseni-Ejei said. In addition to jail time, some were sentenced to flogging, ordered to pay fines and banned from government jobs.

Gawd bless Iran! It's a start...

libor-third-study3.jpg

We could learn much from Irans' example. But that won't be anytime soon as the USA is RUN by Bankers.

BANKSTER DEATH PENALTY - Iran Sentences Four Bankers To Hang For $2.6 Billion Fraud - Meanwhile Jamie Dimon & Lloyd Blankfein Are Still Safe In*America - Home - The Daily Bail

That's some Old Testatment shit, I agree with them on this....now maybe we can get that done here, lets hang the CO shooter.

What do republicans do with bankers? Deregulate the system so stealing money through corrupt schemes is not a crime.

I do like the idea of life in prison and hanging for the bankers that crashed the US economy, but the reality is they did nothing at all wrong because the regulations that would have allowed us to prosecute them were destroyed by the republicans.

Oh, I get it. It's Obama who helps the bankers. Not Republicans, who apparently are now on the side of the middle class.

Wingnuts are always talking about the Constitution - so why would they want to hang the Colorado shooter without due process?

Oh, I get it. It's Obama who helps the bankers. Not Republicans, who apparently are now on the side of the middle class.
Democrats AND Republicans help Bankers. More specifically, they are BOTH controlled by Bankers.

Democrats and Republicans are just there to give the illusion of choice.

Those that rabidly support one side or the other are either tools or hacks.

Which one are you deanie? :confused:

Wingnuts are always talking about the Constitution - so why would they want to hang the Colorado shooter without due process?

I didnt comment on the process dipshit, can you be intellectually honest in any debate, you are the most partisan hack I've seen. Show me where I discussed due process.. All I commented on was the penalty....which I am very much in favor of.....Start another thread so I put my foot in your ass....again

How about we have real trials instead of the Iranian mock trials and actually give people due process?

I agree, I didnt comment on due process. I like the hanging part.....cheap, effective and lets git r done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, you can get hung in Iran for being 15 minutes late to work.:eusa_hand:

How about we have real trials instead of the Iranian mock trials and actually give people due process?

You mean like we did with jared loughner.? He never got a trial. The govt says he's crazy and has him on meds. Who knows what happened to him?

You mean like we did with jared loughner.? He never got a trial. The govt says he's crazy and has him on meds. Who knows what happened to him?

He's currently detained pending his next hearing. I believe it's a competancy hearing.

Forum List

Back