Iran unveils a memorial honoring Jewish heroes

Iran has never been against the Jewish people.

Iran is just opposed to the sick ideology called "Zionism" and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

Iran is a shariah cesspit------It was once a fairly decent place but the stink of islam had ruined that fine land. I came into contact with Iranian jews -----way back in the mid sixties. While as far as we in the US knew----everything was fine ----the fact is that the stink of Islamism was in the air------Iranians were sending their adolescent children out------to both Israel and the USA---to escape the coming TSUNAMMI of islamia shit. Even some of the muslim Iranians in the USA had already detected the stench----way back then. I good friend or mine----back then----regularly used EL AL planes to get to
Teheran--------to visit his family. He showed me a picture of
his family----ie parents and many sibs. One brother was
dressed in the islamo rags and was sitting on the ground---
everyone else looked normal. "what's with him"?? I asked---- He explained ----"there are crazy fanatics in Iran now" -----that fine muslim doc never returned to Iran since sometime in the 1970s HOWEVER where there is islam---there is filth------Iranian jews I have known describe
the reality of living in with muslims ------even before the Ayatoilets took control-------certainly better than some other
islamo Nazi shit holes------but that is all that can be said about
it even before the disaster of 1979

Iran has never been against the Jewish people.

Iran is just opposed to the sick ideology called "Zionism" and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

Iran is a shariah cesspit------It was once a fairly decent place but the stink of islam had ruined that fine land. I came into contact with Iranian jews -----way back in the mid sixties. While as far as we in the US knew----everything was fine ----the fact is that the stink of Islamism was in the air------Iranians were sending their adolescent children out------to both Israel and the USA---to escape the coming TSUNAMMI of islamia shit. Even some of the muslim Iranians in the USA had already detected the stench----way back then. I good friend or mine----back then----regularly used EL AL planes to get to
Teheran--------to visit his family. He showed me a picture of
his family----ie parents and many sibs. One brother was
dressed in the islamo rags and was sitting on the ground---
everyone else looked normal. "what's with him"?? I asked---- He explained ----"there are crazy fanatics in Iran now" -----that fine muslim doc never returned to Iran since sometime in the 1970s HOWEVER where there is islam---there is filth------Iranian jews I have known describe
the reality of living in with muslims ------even before the Ayatoilets took control-------certainly better than some other
islamo Nazi shit holes------but that is all that can be said about
it even before the disaster of 1979
Do you really think he is interested in your story?

I like how Rosie describes pre-revolution Iran as a "fine land"

As I remember, it was mighty fine for the Shah, and his circle of friends....but for the rest?...not so much.

Not that it's better now, which it isn't, but it wasn't a "fine land".

Forum List

Back