Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
iran-missile.jpg
Iran threatens to fire missiles against 'enemies' following fresh US sanctions
A commander in Iran's Revolutionary Guards has said the country would use missiles to defend itself from its "enemies".

It followed hostile rhetoric from US President Donald Trump, after he said on Twitter that Iran was "playing with fire" and announced fresh sanctions on the country.

Head of the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace unit, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, told Tasnim news agency: "We are working day and night to protect Iran's security.

I bet the snowflakes will be siding with Iran on this one. Always siding with the gay executioners.

Do these dictators ever learn?
Never ever threaten America when there's a republican president. That's the surest way to lose your life and control of your control country.

Of sure, America will probably make a mess of the conquered country afterwards and provide a new safe place for terrorists but that won't help the dead dictators because well, they'll be dead!

Never ever threaten America when there's a republican president. That's the surest way to lose your life and control of your control country.

Of sure, America will probably make a mess of the conquered country afterwards

We need to stop doing that. Should we have reason to attack, we should make a mess of the country right then and there, then simply walk away.

No re-building hospitals, schools, or infrastructure. Nothing.

As we have seen, that frog don't sing the Madison Rag.

240352902_0cdfa136d7_o.jpg

A commercial radio station in suburban Tehran, 30 minutes after they launch...

"Look, friends, what is that bright light? Oh... wait... no... it's..." <static>

===============================

No nation-building, afterwards, either... let 'em rot...

A commercial radio station in suburban Tehran, 30 minutes after they launch...

"Look, friends, what is that bright light? Oh... wait... no... it's..." <static>

100 years later on a tour bus..."to your right is where Tehran used to be"

its GOOD Dani , should be interesting to see what happens . muslim arabs conquered you guys years in the past now it might be Americans that finish the job .

We need to stop doing that. Should we have reason to attack, we should make a mess of the country right then and there, then simply walk away.

Typically I say all or nothing. We shouldn't attack a country if we're not going to take responsibility for its well being afterwards. Like we did with Japan after WW2.
Typically, but not in the case of Iran. If we attack Iran simply and only to destroy its nuclear and missile capability and its dumb little cardboard navy I think that would be fine. In fact I think it's necessary.
Otherwise one day a western city will disappear in a nuclear fireball because of Iran.

Some people like to say that oh Iran doesn't mean it when they say they want to destroy Israel and America. It's just hyperbole they say. Yea well that's all fine and good until Iran gets nuclear capability. Then that hyperbole can become real and kill thousands.

Of sure, America will probably make a mess of the conquered country afterwards and provide a new safe place for terrorists but that won't help the dead dictators because well, they'll be dead!

REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT ?!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR IRAQ
250px-Bush_announces_Operation_Iraqi_Freedom_2003.jpg

Typically I say all or nothing. We shouldn't attack a country if we're not going to take responsibility for its well being afterwards. Like we did with Japan after WW2.
Typically, but not in the case of Iran. If we attack Iran simply and only to destroy its nuclear and missile capability and its dumb little cardboard navy I think that would be fine. In fact I think it's necessary.
Otherwise one day a western city will disappear in a nuclear fireball because of Iran.

Some people like to say that oh Iran doesn't mean it when they say they want to destroy Israel and America. It's just hyperbole they say. Yea well that's all fine and good until Iran gets nuclear capability. Then that hyperbole can become real and kill thousands.

If we attack Iran simply and only to destroy its nuclear and missile capability and its dumb little cardboard navy I think that would be fine.= BYE BYE ISRAEL
14280370_1168161686560263_2207241_n.jpg

IF USA COULD ATTACK TO IRAN . IT HAPPEND LONG TIME AGO

I think that any attacks would have USA and Israeli / Jewish involvement . What an insult if its the Jews that deliver the 'coup de grace' to the 'muslim' mullahs of 'iran' !!

I think that any attacks would have USA and Israeli / Jewish involvement . What an insult if its the Jews that deliver the 'coup de grace' to the 'muslim' mullahs of 'iran' !!
ISRAEL IS IRAN HOSTAGE .

Forum List

Back