Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

You crawling liars just want to increase the Israeli victory that was based on surprise.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you ignoring the act of war by Egypt when it closed the straits to Israeli ships. Then massed it troops ready for invasion after telling the UN forces to get out. The Russian envoy woke Egypts leader at 3:00 a.m. to tell him he would get no support as America had told the UN about Operation Dawn and he should withdraw his troops.

Isreal made a pre emptive strike on Egypt and sent the troops running for cover, then when Syria and Jordan joined the fight did the same to them. The only people it surprised was the arab muslims who expected to win
The war ended with a ceasefire, not with a Syrian defeat. As the article shows, the Egyptians underestimated the Israeli forces.

Then how did Syria come to lose so much of its land that was occupied by Israeli troops ?

It's just that the left is so brainless on this. We warn them over and over and over, and they laugh and mock and call us names.....

and then proof comes out again.....

Obama is their financier

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

And give da Jews nuffin'...
Your tax money is being transferred to Israel like before.
Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library

What all of it, so where does the $50billion plus going to islamic nations come from then ?
I only know the US funds the Egyptian army.

And Jordan, Iraq, Saudi, Pakistan and Afghanistan as well
Hardly. For the Saudis, maybe. Ending with Trump, anyway.

Obama thought that with Israeli aid until he was told it was out of his hands.

Saudi would just put the price of oil up again and support daesh in its attacks on Syria

This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

i'm pretty sure Israel won't allow that.

and i'm also pretty sure that anti-semites will scream after israel stops whatever they think might be coming.

And now for a trip down Memory Lane...

Here are some of his statements on the subject, going back to his first campaign for the presidency:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Now....what fools were suckered into voting for this liar.

Couldn't be any Jews, could there?????
does iran have nuclear weapons? no.
is iran actually less capable of producing nuclear weapons today than it was when obama took office? yes.

so what are you complaining about?

No one knows, but they can build "dirty bombs" that contain radioactive elements which would kill more people that a nuclear bomb

Not while it is enriching uranium ore when it has no need for it, the Russians have supplied them with 3 sets of fuel rods that will last the life of the reactor. The only reason they want enriched uranium ore is to make atomic weapons

NO!!! it is a mistranslation------from farsi----they want to make
"MEDICINE"---------of course----and BABY BOTTLE FORMULA

so? are you trying to make a point? There was a time when Russia not only funded but armed the Egyptian
army and even sent Russian military advisors for the GLORY OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC (a Baathist obscenity).
The present Russian involvement in Baathist Caliphatist shit is a REPLAY (there is nothing new under sun<<<Solomon)
But today,

today, Egypt must take care to not to burst due to the sheer masses of US equipment and the US has constantly to bribe the military.

so? there was a time when the Egyptian military was SO BONGED DOWN by Russian stuff-----that the best answer was ---PULL OFF YOUR SHOES AND RUN----shoes and Russian tanks DECORATED ALL OF THE SINAI
Egypt fought with WWII armor in 1967.

Not according to the history books that say the Russians supplied them with modern tanks and planes
Author: Mr. Flashbulb. Wasn´t it you stating the Russians told Nasser he gets no support?

Your tax money is being transferred to Israel like before.
Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library

What all of it, so where does the $50billion plus going to islamic nations come from then ?

Saudi would just put the price of oil up again and support daesh in its attacks on Syria
Nice allies you have. It is actually not out of the President´s hand by the way.

You crawling liars just want to increase the Israeli victory that was based on surprise.

Are you ignoring the act of war by Egypt when it closed the straits to Israeli ships. Then massed it troops ready for invasion after telling the UN forces to get out. The Russian envoy woke Egypts leader at 3:00 a.m. to tell him he would get no support as America had told the UN about Operation Dawn and he should withdraw his troops.

Isreal made a pre emptive strike on Egypt and sent the troops running for cover, then when Syria and Jordan joined the fight did the same to them. The only people it surprised was the arab muslims who expected to win
The war ended with a ceasefire, not with a Syrian defeat. As the article shows, the Egyptians underestimated the Israeli forces.

Then how did Syria come to lose so much of its land that was occupied by Israeli troops ?
A ceasfire was signed.

so? are you trying to make a point? There was a time when Russia not only funded but armed the Egyptian
army and even sent Russian military advisors for the GLORY OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC (a Baathist obscenity).
The present Russian involvement in Baathist Caliphatist shit is a REPLAY (there is nothing new under sun<<<Solomon)
But today,

today, Egypt must take care to not to burst due to the sheer masses of US equipment and the US has constantly to bribe the military.

so? there was a time when the Egyptian military was SO BONGED DOWN by Russian stuff-----that the best answer was ---PULL OFF YOUR SHOES AND RUN----shoes and Russian tanks DECORATED ALL OF THE SINAI

Not according to the history books that say the Russians supplied them with modern tanks and planes
Author: Mr. Flashbulb. Wasn´t it you stating the Russians told Nasser he gets no support?

A ceasfire was signed.

oh----Capt Blei is so well informed----a "ceasefire"---
so true. I remember it well -----ambassadors
from the UAR were crying real tears ----right there in
the UN General Assembly----real tears---from big
broad smiles----to tears in just a few days-----gone was
the BAATHIST dream of ARABIAN CALIPHATE

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

and i'm also pretty sure that anti-semites will scream after israel stops whatever they think might be coming.

Here are some of his statements on the subject, going back to his first campaign for the presidency:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

is iran actually less capable of producing nuclear weapons today than it was when obama took office? yes.

No one knows, but they can build "dirty bombs" that contain radioactive elements which would kill more people that a nuclear bomb

Not while it is enriching uranium ore when it has no need for it, the Russians have supplied them with 3 sets of fuel rods that will last the life of the reactor. The only reason they want enriched uranium ore is to make atomic weapons
just wow. so much bullshit in one post.

dirty bombs are not deadlier than nuclear weapons.

iran's stockpiles of nuclear materis has been drastically reduced, as has their ability to enrich. what they have left, including their uranium production sites, is heavily monitored.

iran's stockpiles of nuclear materis has been drastically reduced, as has their ability to enrich. what they have left, including their uranium production sites, is heavily monitored.

you do not need ENRICHED URANIUM to make dirty bombs-----just cyclotrons and stuff like that ----radioactive isotopes.

Polonium does not require enriched uranium for its production

you do not need ENRICHED URANIUM to make dirty bombs-----just cyclotrons and stuff like that ----radioactive isotopes.

i know you think you have a point, I'm just not sure what you think it is

Jillian and Moonie-----are a bit baffled by the issue of the use of radioactive isotopes in terrorism. ----fret not-----the homeland security people have a firm GRIP on the concept. I will provide a hint------the milk we, well I do-----and the school kids drink------is "made" but storing the stuff withdrawn from the udders of cows and in HUGE TANKS----it is co-mingled----and processed and packed up----etc. Our huge milk tanks are guarded with a level of security approaching------nuclear reactors. The Iranians (and Hezbollah---infecting just about most of the world) have the means to produce polonium----
a few grains of which ----thrown in a milk tank -----could dispatch a few thousand milk drinkers. Anthrax is baby stuff in comparison

But today,

That was in 1967 when they were poised to launch a dawn attack on Israel, and the Jews got there first after Russia withdrew all support because of the US getting involved. What they did in the months prior to the war is a different matter.

Dont you understand English and timelines ?

Jillian and Moonie-----are a bit baffled by the issue of the use of radioactive isotopes in terrorism. ----fret not-----the homeland security people have a firm GRIP on the concept. I will provide a hint------the milk we, well I do-----and the school kids drink------is "made" but storing the stuff withdrawn from the udders of cows and in HUGE TANKS----it is co-mingled----and processed and packed up----etc. Our huge milk tanks are guarded with a level of security approaching------nuclear reactors. The Iranians (and Hezbollah---infecting just about most of the world) have the means to produce polonium----
a few grains of which ----thrown in a milk tank -----could dispatch a few thousand milk drinkers. Anthrax is baby stuff in comparison
again, i think you believe that nonsense makes a point but damned if i can figure out what it is

Nice allies you have. It is actually not out of the President´s hand by the way.

He is not a dictator like your hero in Syria, he is elected to follow the will of the people. He cant over rule congress without facing a major backlash up to and including being sent to prison.

A ceasfire was signed.

AND how does that negate the fact that they were losing a war they instigated ?

But today,

That was in 1967 when they were poised to launch a dawn attack on Israel, and the Jews got there first after Russia withdrew all support because of the US getting involved. What they did in the months prior to the war is a different matter.

I don't get you either, Phoen----if you are talking about
the June 5 thru 10 war----1967----Russia stayed involved
thru the duration ------and the only involvement that the US
threatened was a breaking of the blockade of the Straits of Tiran------

They are in built up areas, just look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki that saw more people killed as a result of the fallout as were killed in the blast. They have two sites for enriching ore and they have the same amount of ore as they had 2 years ago. The nuclear plant may be monitored but the semi secret ones aren't

Oggie of the bare ass------finds the prospect of a few thousand radioactive kids in the USA----"FUNNY"

It is a convoluted scenario that starts in April of that year when Egypt started the build up to invasion called Op[eration Dawn

Operation Dawn (1967) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Dawn was an Egyptian military operation planned to strike the Israeli Air Force, in the prelude to what would become the Six-Day War. The Egyptian attack plan was to involve strategic bombing of major ports, the Negev Nuclear Research Center near Dimona, airfields and cities. Arab armies would then attack, effectively cutting Israel in half with an armoured thrust from northern Sinai via the Negev desert.[1]

Nasser had provoked Israel when he closed the Straits of Tiran. He was intent on getting revenge for previous military defeats. The army had been mobilized in the Sinai desert, and was poised to launch what he called "the operation that will surprise the world". The operation was set to take place on May 27th, 1967.Abdel Hakim Amer, an Egyptian general, planned the operation. [2]

According to Michael Oren, Operation Dawn was called off after Nasser was informed by Russia that the US was aware of the plan. [3]

Israel sent urgent messages to the United States on May 25th, 1967, saying an Egyptian attack on Israel was imminent. The White House ordered an intelligence assessment, which found the Israeli claims unfounded. [4]

According to John Quigley, there is thin evidence that there was any Egyptian plan to attack Israel that would actually have been carried out.

It is a convoluted scenario that starts in April of that year when Egypt started the build up to invasion called Op[eration Dawn

Operation Dawn (1967) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Dawn was an Egyptian military operation planned to strike the Israeli Air Force, in the prelude to what would become the Six-Day War. The Egyptian attack plan was to involve strategic bombing of major ports, the Negev Nuclear Research Center near Dimona, airfields and cities. Arab armies would then attack, effectively cutting Israel in half with an armoured thrust from northern Sinai via the Negev desert.[1]

Nasser had provoked Israel when he closed the Straits of Tiran. He was intent on getting revenge for previous military defeats. The army had been mobilized in the Sinai desert, and was poised to launch what he called "the operation that will surprise the world". The operation was set to take place on May 27th, 1967.Abdel Hakim Amer, an Egyptian general, planned the operation. [2]

According to Michael Oren, Operation Dawn was called off after Nasser was informed by Russia that the US was aware of the plan. [3]

Israel sent urgent messages to the United States on May 25th, 1967, saying an Egyptian attack on Israel was imminent. The White House ordered an intelligence assessment, which found the Israeli claims unfounded. [4]

According to John Quigley, there is thin evidence that there was any Egyptian plan to attack Israel that would actually have been carried out.

huh? so what had Nasser been planning? He was, certainly, REVVING UP

Forum List

Back