Iran says it's ready for war with US

Having said that, the Democrats are on their knees pleading to any God that will listen that the war happens. The media can start counting the dead, plaster negative wherever they can find it, manufacture it where they can't.
why do you have to lie? :dunno: you were doing so good telling truth...till the lie...

What lie?
I guarantee you all 10 Presidential candidates are hoping for a war, that and a recession is the only hope they have.

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Iran says it's ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations

Honest to God I cannot imagine Trump as Commander in Chief.
A good Commander in Chief - Job1 is to allow the military to be the military with little interference.
I don't see Trump doing that. His ego is too big. I see him trying to micro manage it.
Hopefully I could be wrong.
Having said that, the Democrats are on their knees pleading to any God that will listen that the war happens. The media can start counting the dead, plaster negative wherever they can find it, manufacture it where they can't.

How many generals did Obama fire because they didn't agree with him?

Trump is no micromanager.

problem I have with money is when money is placed as the number one priority by money grubbers over the USA

When I bring up all of Trump's faults, of which he has way too many, Republicans always bleat like a fucking goat about the economy, jobs, the stock market, etc., EVERYTHING is all about MONEY to a goddamn Republican.

Class, morality, acting presidential, respect for the office, being truthful, doing the right thing, etc., none of that shit means a goddamn thing to a Republican.

IT's all about MONEY.

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

A US Iran war would at a minimum most likely result in a world wide recession.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

Let's see if Trump has the cajones.
It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

Iran is 3 times more powerful than Iraq was & that was the longest US war besides Afghanistan.
Iran is about to become a parking lot if they don't knock it off.
Iran also uses Soviet Era military tactics.....have no decent airforce or navy.....and the only thing they're good at is sneaking around and committing terrorist acts.

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

I bet you believed those lying asshole war criminals too, huh?

problem I have with money is when money is placed as the number one priority by money grubbers over the USA

When I bring up all of Trump's faults, of which he has way too many, Republicans always bleat like a fucking goat about the economy, jobs, the stock market, etc., EVERYTHING is all about MONEY to a goddamn Republican.

Class, morality, acting presidential, respect for the office, being truthful, doing the right thing, etc., none of that shit means a goddamn thing to a Republican.

Because none of that shit ever put food on anyone's plate.

That said I'm sure your view of class and morality, being Democrat, differs from that of the Americans.

Because none of that shit ever put food on anyone's plate.

That said I'm sure your view of class and morality, being Democrat, differs from that of the Americans.

So, you admit you are nothing more than some bleating fvcking goat Republican that only cares about money. Thanks

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

Iran is 3 times more powerful than Iraq was & that was the longest US war besides Afghanistan.
Iran also uses Soviet Era military tactics.....have no decent airforce or navy.....and the only thing they're good at is sneaking around and committing terrorist acts.

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

Actually you're lying about what Bush said.
He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

As I stated, Bush & his war criminal posse.

Here is a piece from November, 2002.

Rumsfeld: It Would Be A Short War

There will be no World War III starting with Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld declared Thursday, and rejected concerns that a war would be a quagmire."The idea that it's going to be a long, long, long battle of some kind I think is belied by the fact of what happened in 1990," he said on an Infinity Radio call-in program

He said the U.S. military is stronger than it was during the Persian Gulf War, while Iraq's armed forces are weaker.

"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last I heard, the US is still in Iraq, trying to figure out WTF we are doing there. Oh, that's right; we're there because of George W. 9/11 Bush.

Trump forced Iran into a corner and Iran has struck back. The communist dictator of Russia, Vladimir Putin, was pleased with Trump's decision.

Signed during the Obama administration, the Iran nuclear deal (JCPOA) permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear bomb. In May 2018, Trump removed the U.S. from the JCPOA and reimposed the harsh sanctions that stuck a dagger into the heart of the Iranian economy. Iran’s economy came under unprecedented pressure thanks to the reimposed sanctions, especially oil sanctions, with negative 1.5 percent growth in 2018 and an expected negative 3.6 percent growth in 2019.

Iran has bombed and seized oil tankers. While technically a member of the JCPOA, she has resumed her nuclear research in earnest. She has exceeded the amount of processed uranium. She has exceeded the level of uranium enrichment. She has shot down a very expensive American UAV that was spying on Iranian military bases.

"ANKARA (Reuters) - The leaders of Turkey, Russia and Iran meeting in Ankara on Monday agreed to try to ease tensions in northwest Syria’s Idlib region."

4bb5ec00abca46db966d0c49a61e8689_18.jpg

It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

There will be no World War III starting with Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld declared Thursday, and rejected concerns that a war would be a quagmire."The idea that it's going to be a long, long, long battle of some kind I think is belied by the fact of what happened in 1990," he said on an Infinity Radio call-in program

He said the U.S. military is stronger than it was during the Persian Gulf War, while Iraq's armed forces are weaker.

"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last I heard, the US is still in Iraq, trying to figure out WTF we are doing there. Oh, that's right; we're there because of George W. 9/11 Bush.

A war with Iran will make the Iraq war seem like a walk in the park. Nearly 5,000 Americans were killed in Iraq, nearly 25,000 wounded, an estimated one million Iraqis were killed, and the war lasted eight years at a cost of $2.4trillion.

Last edited:
You LIE!!!

A war with Iran will make the Iraq war seem like a walk in the park. Nearly 5,000 Americans were killed, nearly 25,000 wounded, an estimated one million Iraqis were killed, and the war last eight years at a cost of $2.4trillion.

You're preaching to the choir ...........

It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

Sorry, try again
Rumsfield was talking about the war and taking out Saddam, which lasted a matter of months.
He wasn't talking about the occupation, dipshit.
We should have just destroyed the place and left like everyone else. Instead we stayed and rebuilt the fucking place. Everyone knows that takes time.

Last edited:
You LIE!!!

A war with Iran will make the Iraq war seem like a walk in the park. Nearly 5,000 Americans were killed in Iraq, nearly 25,000 wounded, an estimated one million Iraqis were killed, and the war lasted eight years at a cost of $2.4trillion.
It wasn't a war.

BTW, How come Obama got away with starting a war in Libya and then not clean his mess up???

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Iran says it's ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations

Honest to God I cannot imagine Trump as Commander in Chief.
A good Commander in Chief - Job1 is to allow the military to be the military with little interference.
I don't see Trump doing that. His ego is too big. I see him trying to micro manage it.
Hopefully I could be wrong.

How many generals did Obama fire because they didn't agree with him?

Trump is no micromanager.
-------------------------------- don't know he numbers but the names and numbers exist . Hard to remember but i'll try to get some names but off the top of my head I only remember General Boykin 'IAM . Anyway , any micro managing is PROBABLY done by Trump but with being advised by his BOY's 'IAM .

You LIE!!!

------------------------------------ don't care about the kilt or dead 'iranians' and send missiles is my idea Sandy or Caddo .

You LIE!!!

Sorry, try again
Rumsfield was talking about the war and taking out Saddam, which lasted a matter of months.
He wasn't talking about the occupation, dipshit.
We should have just destroyed the place and left like everyone else. Instead we stayed and rebuilt the fucking place. Everyone knows that takes time.

Rumsfeld, and others within the G. W. 9/11 Bush war criminal posse LIED about the duration & the co$t of the war.

Get over it, DIP SHIT boi.

It'll be a short war.
You LIE!!!

My only concern with them might be an EMP attack, though, im sure we monitor their vessels pretty well.

Forum List

Back