Iran says it's ready for war with US

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

A US Iran war would at a minimum most likely result in a world wide recession.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

Let's see if Trump has the cajones.
you just made yourself look very stupid
most wars are not even total wars between only 2 or 3 countries = they are contained
world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity
odds are LOW there would be a world war
jesus f christ--this is basic history--but most Americans do not know history

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

most wars are not even total wars between only 2 or 3 countries = they are contained
world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

LOL; If a war with Iran is gonna be such a fucking cakewalk, as you imply, then Trump needs to get off his wittle pussy ass & start some shit.

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

LOL; If a war with Iran is gonna be such a fucking cakewalk, as you imply, then Trump needs to get off his wittle pussy ass & start some shit.
so, you do know your comment about world war was ridiculous......??!!!!

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

No; it was not ridiculous but your hangup about my statement & opinion is ridiculous.

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

hahahahhah--you fked up--AGAIN
......please point out how I implied it would be a cakewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just started commenting on this thread!!!!!!..I'll be waiting anxiously for that
..I've been reading and researching wars for over 40 years--don't try to tell me about wars or what I think of them

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

......please point out how I implied it would be a cakewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just started commenting on this thread!!!!!!
..I've been reading and researching wars for over 40 years--don't try to tell me about wars or what I think of them

I really don't give a flying fuck what your opinion about war is ..............

For a week prices will go up 20%.

America is the world’s top producer of oil and Trump will release reserves.

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

......please point out how I implied it would be a cakewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just started commenting on this thread!!!!!!

I really don't give a flying fuck what your opinion about war is ..............
you still fked up --TWICE
hahahahahhahahahah

We did not worry about prices in WWII-some things are more important than money
Like, dead journalists?

maxresdefault.jpg

...these people think in one dimension --that goes for a lot of subjects
...especially ''what if'' scenarios about wars/battles...they think the enemy/etc will sit there like a snowman

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

No; it was not ridiculous but your hangup about my statement & opinion is ridiculous.
hahahah---what don't you understand about--- that world wars are VERY rare--not just rare?

...these people think in one dimension --that goes for a lot of subjects
...especially ''what if'' scenarios about wars/battles...they think the enemy/etc will sit there like a snowman
The Party that intentionally raised energy prices is suddenly wringing their hands in angst that they might have to pay $2.30 a gallon for a week

world wars are very RARE
like:
PG1 and 2
Vietnam
Falklands
etc etc etc to infinity

--------------------------------------------- as I already said , just send some missiles to down town 'TEHRAN' to the main mullahs house or bunker Caddo .

missiles sent require NO Americans on the Ground , remember 'nagasaki' and 'hiroshima' even no nukes in 'dresden' germany. and not a hair on the head of an American was hurt or incinerated Sparky .

Forum List

Back