IRAN regime poven less then primates?

So now we're into repeating mantras again?

The American muslim Barry bin Obama Laden supports these savages...not the US of America.

Do You know how to think for Yourselves..You know say something original...not some stories from dark ages...

Now back to the topic or is it too TRUE for You?

I'm sorry, I don't know who "The American muslim Barry bin Obama Laden" is.

I get the feeling there's no point in talking with someone who's just going to talk nonsense.

The narcissistic traitor in the White House is the nonsense of today...
The guy who send ammo 'by mistake' to the chaliph, who bows to Saudi king and LOVES the muslim call to prayer.
You speak of nonsense, do You know how Mu'ammar Ghdaffi presented him to the muslim world?
And this guy is the one pushing the deal to arm Iran and suppress its' citizens even harder.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Narcissistic traitor in the White House... no idea who you're talking about.

Sounds like you're just a person with an agenda and doesn't care about reality. It's quite boring actually.

U.S. did not invade when acting in it's rights against the group that comitted acts of war on our soil.
If Afghan would have been able to remove or put on trial the group then we would not have gone there. They asked for our help and Afghans assisting in Removing the Taliban and calling it liberation is testiment to that.
So bad propaganda on your part. Anyone who buys such propaganda is being used and abused by people spewing it, thus you become that thing that you hate.
Iraq same thing, they violated peace treaties thus the war was still on and never actually over so you can't call it an invasion...once again the people helped and it was considered a liberation. They received huge amounts of money and opposite invasions like Russian or Isis who takes everything they can.
Learn the difference between police action and helping people during acts of genocide from offensive grab and snatches.

Bush asked for bin Laden to be extradited. Afghanistan didn't say they wouldn't. They said they needed the evidence that normally goes with an extradition. Bush told them to get lost.

So... actually Afghanistan acted within the norms of international extraditions. The US didn't.

Iraq was an invasion, you can't call it anything else. The US did NOT have the support of the international community.

It was only considered a liberation by the Americans. Then when they arrived they couldn't understand whey they weren't being treated as liberators. It doesn't take a genius to understand why. The US weren't liberators. They used the term to try and add legitimacy to their actions.

Police action my ass. The US decided to do what it wanted to do because of the oil.

Plenty of countries have done similar things.

yesterday it was all about the kids dying, today it's about peace treaties, tomorrow it's about WMD, and yet they all fail. It was about oil.

The American muslim Barry bin Obama Laden supports these savages...not the US of America.

Do You know how to think for Yourselves..You know say something original...not some stories from dark ages...

I get the feeling there's no point in talking with someone who's just going to talk nonsense.

The guy who send ammo 'by mistake' to the chaliph, who bows to Saudi king and LOVES the muslim call to prayer.
You speak of nonsense, do You know how Mu'ammar Ghdaffi presented him to the muslim world?
And this guy is the one pushing the deal to arm Iran and suppress its' citizens even harder.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Sounds like you're just a person with an agenda and doesn't care about reality. It's quite boring actually.

Ad Hominem Argument
So no muslim president in the white house right?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Now what's HIS agenda on US vs muslim world and especially Iran?

Sorry for the off-topic.

Ad Hominem Argument
So no muslim president in the white house right?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Now what's HIS agenda on US vs muslim world and especially Iran?

I'd say that Obama, as a person who has lived in Muslim countries and has Muslim heritage, is someone who is TOLERANT of Muslims and realises that not all Muslims are evil, as you'd try and make out.

In fact, when it comes to certain Muslim groups, the right stands behind them, like the Kurds. No one calls the Kurds Muslims, because "Muslim" and "Islam" are dirty words, like "Communist", therefore they just get called "Kurds" which is considered good.

His agenda has been to reduce the impact of Bush's anti-Islamic rhetoric of 7 and a half years of his 8 years in the White House, to reduce the damage that Bush did. It's almost impossible really, Bush did SO MUCH damage.

I guess if Obama's a Muslim, the Bush was too

th
th
th
or if you want the comedy value
th

What's the difference? Not much. The Saudis are "allies", meaningless for the most part other than they don't get targeted for invasion, unlike other OPEC countries, like Iraq, Iran, Libya and Venezuela.

Yeah Obama also went to the West Wall and wore a kippa..
But Do You know what Taqqiya is?

You, and He can't sugar coat it when the evidence is so strong that
HE WAS MUSLIM 'SECRETLY' until he got the votes...why would he hide it? Why are there so many Muslim Brotherhood representatives in the US system now working almost freely?

What else he and his counter Ayatollah hiding from the US citizens?...if what they DON"T HIDE is open hatred and blood libels

Why the winner of peace nobel prize supports/legitimizes a fascist govt. that suppresses its' citizens and funds proxy terror activities?

'Death to America' during deal negotiations"

Would Your daddy support ANYONE who says: KILL YOUR SON?

FREE IRAN!

Frigid, you gave no sources or evidence just propaganda you heard.
Calling the Iraq war an invasion proves my point.
When the world saw what Hitler had done they swore they would never forget and claimed never again and not to many decades later they already forgot.
Every single person who blasted the decision to go into Iraq has forgotten the "Never Again" motto.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Every single bible lover who claims devotion should be ashamed not just for the lack of humanity but akso in forgetting the story of Nebuchadnezzar and his son Belshazadar.

Money is their God.

Aww Penelope, you'd have money to if you didn't spend it all on booze & RV's.

Sunni Man, Penelope brought up the money
and the context I used is Restitutions.
There are MANY means of atonement for sins. 1. Monetary (Ex 30:15)
2. Restitution (Leviticus 5:16, Numbers 5:8)

You just sined against your Quran which states your attacking people of the Book is as attacking Allah. Also you keep forgeting
Sura 2:98.

When the world saw what Hitler had done they swore they would never forget and claimed never again and not to many decades later they already forgot.
Every single person who blasted the decision to go into Iraq has forgotten the "Never Again" motto.
Every single bible lover who claims devotion should be ashamed not just for the lack of humanity but akso in forgetting the story of Nebuchadnezzar and his son Belshazadar.

No the world didn't say never forget, the Jews did, the world said never forget the Atom Bomb, and there was no reason to go into Iraq, except that Israel and SA wanted us too, wasted war. Please Nebuchadnezzar was probably a great king, and you Jew loved Babylon so much most of you chose not to leave.

You should be ashamed . Why you jews constantly bring up Hitler, instead of WWII is beyond me. It sure gets old. How many more years are you going to live off those dead jews , of which your Zionist use as scapegoats to continue your cause?

I often back up what I say. However I can't do it for every post to them be ignored.

You say never forget. However claiming this in relation to the US is pathetic to be honest.

The US supported POL POT. Yeah, the dude who killed millions of Cambodians was supported by the US. The US supported military regimes all over the place, who did lots of harm to people. They support Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for example.

They didn't intervene in Rwanda, never again huh?

George W. Bush didn't give a rats ass about the people of Iraq. He gave a damn about the oil they were sat upon.

Bush didn't go around talking about all the problems that Saddam had done. He talked about WMDs and the threat to the US and Israel. Nothing about the Iraqi people.

I should be ashamed? No. Not at all. You should be ashamed at trying to show something that is clearly false.

Millions of Iraqi people died because of what Bush did.

Awww Penelope you got caught lying again, everyone knows the world said it.
Sad that you have to lie and use propaganda, hatred, and bigotry as it's an admission of inadequacies and failures.
Jesus would have made a great match for you, because he hated life so much that he would seek death as a release from that life the creators creation.
You seek out death and destruction as means to pay back the hate you have for creation and the people you feel you could not climb above out of your crabby bucket.
So when are you and 'SUNNI MAN' gonna be on the news? The NSA says hi!

Awww Penelope you got caught lying again, everyone knows the world said it.
Sad that you have to lie and use propaganda, hatred, and bigotry as it's an admission of inadequacies and failures.
Jesus would have made a great match for you, because he hated life so much that he would seek death as a release from that life the creators creation.
You seek out death and destruction as means to pay back the hate you have for creation and the people you feel you could not climb above out of your crabby bucket.
So when are you and 'SUNNI MAN' gonna be on the news? The NSA says hi!

Only politicians who are Zionist lapdogs. The US citizens said no more atomic bombs or wars. But no when Israel says "never again" its always referring to their exaggerated and untruth "holocaust" as they call it.

When you bust on Zionism you are busting on Islam as well, but worse we are discussing never again and yet you are saying protectionism for survival is wrong.
So in a way you are busting on the Kurds as well in having their right to a Kurdistan, a protection from Genocide which you are saying in your bigoted fashion as being wrong.
Is there anyone in this world that you don't hate and have predjudices about? Or are you an animals only type of angry lady?

Don't you think Iranians say never again also "Never again will we allow the US and Britain to repeat a coup like they did in 1953 "

I don't remember that war------I remember that there was a KOREAN WAR in the early 1950s. I don't remember any influx into the USA of
Iranians------I remember an influx of Syrian Christians----so many that
I thought Syria is a Christian country-----Lebanese too. In the 1960s
Jew began to flee Iran------and then in the 1970s lots of muslims too.
Being the generally friendly person that I am -----I got to know some of the Christian Syrians and Lebanese. They were running away from
arab. In the mid-60s Jews were running away from muslims in Iran---
in the 1970s-----muslims from Iran were running away from "fanatics"-- as they, so elegantly termed the problem----the fanatics
turned out to be muslim fanatics. With all this discussion no one
ever mentioned a USA invasion of Iran in 1953. I never met a
veteran of that invasion even when I was working in a military hospital
that treated veterans. Of course----that invasion may have been carried out MOSSAD. Since the SHAH got deposed----flight from Iran has increased. An interesting factoid is that people who leave Iran must give up everything they own in order to get out-----people whose communities have lived there for thousands of years------both
muslims and jews-----and, of course, bahais and the few Christians and----even ethnic arabs and Zoroastrians. In 1953 Iran tried to steal from foreign investors. Seems to me that Iran has been fooling around for more than 60 years. They should stop stealing

The holocaust story is the same as the exodus story , bull of fables.

Your crazy, Britain wanted the oil for pennies on the dollar, and Iran said no. The Shah was as crooked as most of the top Zionist. Iran has more right to exist than Israel, which was never much of anything according to history. The jews owe a lot to the Persian Iranians, and that does not include the billion bucks they owe.

you are the same as the "god" you worship----to wit----muhummad--FULL OF SHIT-------it fascinates me that you are SHIITE SHIT. The very first muslim I knew very well------was also a chunk of Shiite shit----but from New Dehli. He was very proud of the fact that he had studied FARSI------as if it were a "HOLY LANGUAGE" and tried to speak it to a real Iranian who always laughed in his face and sneered at him with hatred. Iranians hate sunnis so much that they seem to
imagine indian Shiites are somehow "diseased" with sunnism. Indian and Pakistani Shiite----seems to me to be one of the really
ENDANGERED populations in the world------they should all migrate to
Iran. ------tell your contacts

you are the same as the "god" you worship----to wit----muhummad--FULL OF SHIT-------it fascinates me that you are SHIITE SHIT. The very first muslim I knew very well------was also a chunk of Shiite shit----but from New Dehli. He was very proud of the fact that he had studied FARSI------as if it were a "HOLY LANGUAGE" and tried to speak it to a real Iranian who always laughed in his face and sneered at him with hatred. Iranians hate sunnis so much that they seem to
imagine indian Shiites are somehow "diseased" with sunnism. Indian and Pakistani Shiite----seems to me to be one of the really

I doubt if any Shia Muslims have a mouth as fowl as yours. You not a good poster child for Jews unless you are, which might be the case.

I doubt if any Shia Muslims have a mouth as fowl as yours. You not a good poster child for Jews unless you are, which might be the case.

shia muslims tend to like to eat LAMB-----shish kebab style------Jews do tend to eat lots of fowl------specifically chicken. Just about every
dinner I have attended hosted by Persians----including the muslim (Shiite) ones have included lamb----shish kebab style------jews---even
the Iranian include fowl (usually) chicken---somewhere in the meal.
What is your mother tongue, Penelope? It is, certainly, not English.
Based on the propaganda you parrot-----you spoke either
inebriated white trash------or some form of farsi, Arabic or Urdu

shia muslims tend to like to eat LAMB-----shish kebab style------Jews do tend to eat lots of fowl------specifically chicken. Just about every
dinner I have attended hosted by Persians----including the muslim (Shiite) ones have included lamb----shish kebab style------jews---even
the Iranian include fowl (usually) chicken---somewhere in the meal.
What is your mother tongue, Penelope? It is, certainly, not English.
Based on the propaganda you parrot-----you spoke either
inebriated white trash------or some form of farsi, Arabic or Urdu

Be sure to go to min. 1:50

Forum List

Back