Iran nuclear scientist killed..who done it?

Much better scientists get wacked and installations blow up instead of being engaged in a major land war. If Obama etc are involved, very good. If not, Obama's CIA guys need to work closer with Mossad.

No trial, no court, no defense, no attempt to capture him or his intel.

Just blew him up.

How are we supposed to capture him? the guy lived in the foothills of Yemen, if he was really interested in a trial he could have turned himself in to the US Embassy in Sanaa.

Shortly before he was executed we tried to capture OBL.

You telling me the same effort couldn't be extended to a citizen?

Same effort might have been extended had he not been operating militarily with the terrorists.

The minute that idiot put himself on the battlefield working for the wrong side, he became an enemy combatant and a traitor.

Traitors are shot during wartime.

You got your Ron Paul apologist for America's enemies underwear on, OCD bigot? You are a worthless waste of space, shitbag. Don't you dare say "we" in relation to the US, you lefty, unamerican fuck.

The only reason why they are our enemies is because we made them so.

I have no fight with the Iranians. Neither do you, really.

Fuck you, you short-sighted, nihilistic, brain-dead, anti-american apologist piece of shit.

Again, NOT MY PROBLEM.

They nuke the Zionists off the Map- NOT MY PROBLEM.

That's really my operating theory in life. "Why is that my problem, exactly?"

Your problem is that you are a worthless idiot who would be a danger to himself if you weren't so impotent and irrelevant.

Whoever killed the nuclear scientist yesterday, and the other nuclear scientist some time ago, and the ballistic missile scientist...is really good at their job! :lol:

Your problem is that you are a worthless idiot who would be a danger to himself if you weren't so impotent and irrelevant.

NO, my problem is unlike you, I don't dance to anyone's strings...

You can get all upset because the Zionists tell you to.

I don't.

They chose to live next to a hundred million people who plot their murder every day.

Darwin had a word for that.

Natural Selection.

I wonder how American Citizens would feel if Iran started murdering our Scientists? Or bombing our Military and Nuclear Facilities? Or flying spy drones over our Nation? Or putting crippling sanctions on our Nation? Just wondering?

I wonder how American Citizens would feel if Iran started murdering our Scientists? Or bombing our Military and Nuclear Facilities? Or flying spy drones over our Nation? Or putting crippling sanctions on our Nation? Just wondering?

Iran caused this by not releasing the hostages in 1979. They have shown themselves not to be trustworthy in negotiations. Iran wants to start Armageddon so the Mahdi can return. These small attacks are the best way to slow or stop this without an all out war on Iran.

Stuxnet Cyber attack on Iran's nuclear facility was carried out by Western powers and Israel. It set their nuclear program back years.

Since the 1979 Islamization of the Iranian government, backers of the Mahdi doctrine have successfully anchored its teachings in the regime's political philosophy. Though the country's population remains largely moderate and educated, officials in Tehran continue to proliferate messianic interpretations of world events. And while timing of the Mahdi's return remains predictably uncertain, the conditions in the Middle East at present are clearly emboldening Ahmedinejad's increasingly doomsday antics.

Face it people we are at war with some crazy idiots in Iran. There is little we can do to prevent a full on military attack other than these assassinations & small attacks.

Last edited:
Iran caused this by not releasing the hostages in 1979. They have shown themselves not to be trustworthy in negotiations. Iran wants to start Armageddon. These small attacks are the best way to slow or stop this without an all out war on Iran.

NOne of those hostages died. And we could have gotten them back if we just turned over the Shah, who was a wanted criminal.

On the other hand, the Shah murdered thousands of Iranians with his SAVIK secret police force. All with our blessing.

I can say with a certain amount of confidence we wouldn't like it one bit.

Are you trying to draw some sort of moral equivalency between Iran and the US?

Whoever killed the nuclear scientist yesterday, and the other nuclear scientist some time ago, and the ballistic missile scientist...is really good at their job! :lol:

Ted Bundy was good at his job too. Do you even get the point? Hillary sez there ain't no way that the US was involved but logic says that the CIA is up to it's ass with authorized assassinations. Which is it?

Are you?

We are the only country that has used nuclear weapons on civilians.

We are the only country that has invaded countries on the other side of the world.

There is no "moral equivlency". We do these things because we are richer and more powerful than Iran is.

Iran caused this by not releasing the hostages in 1979. They have shown themselves not to be trustworthy in negotiations. Iran wants to start Armageddon. These small attacks are the best way to slow or stop this without an all out war on Iran.

NOne of those hostages died. And we could have gotten them back if we just turned over the Shah, who was a wanted criminal.

On the other hand, the Shah murdered thousands of Iranians with his SAVIK secret police force. All with our blessing.

We kicked the Shah out after his cancer treatment as promised. They still refused to release the hostages. They are not to be trusted so the Carter administration had to sick Saddam's Iraq on their ass & make an arms deal in order to get our hostages back safely.

Last edited:

NO, my problem is unlike you, I don't dance to anyone's strings...

You can get all upset because the Zionists tell you to.

I don't. .

The OCD bigot conspiracy junkie spews again...

It's fortunate for you that your betters provide for security you don't deserve and make it possible for you to wander around untreated like this.

Are you?

We are the only country that has used nuclear weapons on civilians.

We are the only country that has invaded countries on the other side of the world.

There is no "moral equivlency". We do these things because we are richer and more powerful than Iran is.

Only a suicidal, naive, ignorant fucking idiot would spew such nonsense. You fit the bill all right...

Far left extremists like you are addicted to moral equivalencies and you don't seem to know or care how absurd they are.

Richard Engel and the TIME ex-CIA intelligence expert agreed it's Israel trying to get Iran to react so they have "reason" to destroy their nuke program, or get us to.
I wish someone would get Israel under control.

Forum List

Back