Iran nuclear scientist killed..who done it?

lost in the red meat story is the fact that in the reactionary view of so many here, any ole' Iranian (in this case a scientist) is immediately "some asshole"

cracker-bred racism... borne of ignorance.... alive and well in our United States.

Meanwhile, our of Defense Secretary has openly admitted Iran is NOT trying to make a nuclear weapon.

Last edited:
when people like this, in other countries, are murdered, do you guys think of their families?

Have you considered how many families would be imperiled if Iran obtains nuclear weapons? How many families have been destroyed by that mad regime already?

Lets concentrate on the ones who are actually trying now, and have gone on record wanting to destroy their Neighbors, and are lead by Radical Clerics who believe in an End Days Scenario in which they must fight a great last battle before the 12th Imam returns.

Seems to me that is a unique situation.

i guess i'm old enough to remember all the "unique" situations that our country has encountered. seems like there was a madman with possible WMD just yesterday.

but like i said, you can only bomb countries/overthrow governments/murder people in other countries (not that we did in this case) for so long. as soon as they get a stick big enough (and all eventually will) they will strike back. sorry if that's disturbing.

Blow-Back. It always amazes me so many Americans really do believe they can go all around the World murdering & pillaging but expect to never have to pay for that. They get so shocked when something like 911 happens. But why the shock? Of course these people want to retaliate. That should be expected.

Most Americans are still just duped by the Military Industrial Complex. They just don't realize that a state of permanent War is the Military Industrial Complex's main objective. They will always invent a new Boogeyman for the Citizens to fear. They must keep the War Machine rolling along. So i just chalk it all up to ignorance & fear. Very few Americans know what's really going on.

Conspiracy nuts never miss an opportunity to spout their nonsense...

I could care less who offed the asshole.

Everyone that somebody offs is one less to speed Iran on its way to a Nuclear bomb.

Hope they all end up dead.

Not sure of all this hostility towards a Scientist.

He's someone who is really smart, loves physics and loves his country.

Just because we don't like his country, doesn't make him a bad person.

i guess i'm old enough to remember all the "unique" situations that our country has encountered. seems like there was a madman with possible WMD just yesterday.

but like i said, you can only bomb countries/overthrow governments/murder people in other countries (not that we did in this case) for so long. as soon as they get a stick big enough (and all eventually will) they will strike back. sorry if that's disturbing.

Blow-Back. It always amazes me so many Americans really do believe they can go all around the World murdering & pillaging but expect to never have to pay for that. They get so shocked when something like 911 happens. But why the shock? Of course these people want to retaliate. That should be expected.

Most Americans are still just duped by the Military Industrial Complex. They just don't realize that a state of permanent War is the Military Industrial Complex's main objective. They will always invent a new Boogeyman for the Citizens to fear. They must keep the War Machine rolling along. So i just chalk it all up to ignorance & fear. Very few Americans know what's really going on.

i know that if i grew up in a smaller country and some larger country was meddling (especially killing people i knew) in our affairs i'd probably want some payback. heck many people would go all "Wolverine" on 'em. i hope you guys are old enough to remember the movie "Red Dawn".

Yanno.........if this country had to go all "Red Dawn" against someone, I've got a suggestion.........

Overthrown the one percent that has all the wealth.

If Iran wanted to develop nuclear energy they should be permitted to do so. Why do we not offer to help Iran build safe and efficient plants as an act of cooperation in the region. This would allow us to monitor the progress and put Iran on the defensive as to what their intentions are. As far as Israel is concerned, it is easy being a country that picks fights with countries like Iran knowing you have the U.S backing you up. I say they are to stand alone if they chose to commit to military action against Iran. My son will not fight for Israel. He will defend the United States of America and not the countries we chose as allies.
The entire matter is bullshit anyways as our government stated if Iran has a nuclear weapon they would use it. We fucking dropped two bombs on two cities of innocent people and flattened them and we want to preach about weapons of mass destruction and there use. The American majority are brain washed who follow blindly the madmen who try to run us.

Yanno.........if this country had to go all "Red Dawn" against someone, I've got a suggestion.........

Overthrown the one percent that has all the wealth.

That was a stupid, irresponsible thing to say, you impotent little fool.

Depends on why he loves his country and why we don't like it.

Why do you love this country? I mean, you are constantly whining about the President, so you must not love it that much.

And somehow, I doubt you ever joined the armed forces.

We don't like Iran because they threw out the murderous puppet we imposed on them. I think we need to get over it.

It amazes me how often we will punish a country because we fucked up (Iran, Cuba) and can't admit our mistake. We actually end up prolonging the regimes we don't like.

We should have handed the Shah over as a criminal against human rights and been done with it. Maybe sent them a nice fruit basket.

You got your Ron Paul apologist for America's enemies underwear on, OCD bigot? You are a worthless waste of space, shitbag. Don't you dare say "we" in relation to the US, you lefty, unamerican fuck.

Last edited:
You got your Ron Paul apologist for America's enemies underwear on, OCD bigot? You are a worthless waste of space, shitbag. Don't you dare say "we" in relation to the US, you lefty, unamerican fuck.

The only reason why they are our enemies is because we made them so.

I have no fight with the Iranians. Neither do you, really.

We imposed the Shah on these folks after they threw him out. The Shah then proceeded to murder thousands of Iranians who simply wanted the things in this country that you and I take for granted. Until the people got sick of his mismanagement and overthrew him.

And we've been punishing them ever since.

I always want to see the elite Chickenhawk brigade. Put you and Bill Kristol and every other warmonger in a division and drop you in the middle of Iran and have at it.

when people like this, in other countries, are murdered, do you guys think of their families?

Have you considered how many families would be imperiled if Iran obtains nuclear weapons? How many families have been destroyed by that mad regime already?

What was the only country to ever use nuclear weapons on civilian targets?

Ummmm, errrr, it wasn't Iran.

The only thing a Nuke does is make you invasion proof. It gives you a level of respect in the world. Your ability to actually use them is limited by teh fact that everyone else has more.

A Nuclear Iran is just an Iran we can't screw with, but we shouldn't have been screwing with them to start with.

The only reason why they are our enemies is because we made them so.

I have no fight with the Iranians. Neither do you, really.

We imposed the Shah on these folks after they threw him out. The Shah then proceeded to murder thousands of Iranians who simply wanted the things in this country that you and I take for granted. Until the people got sick of his mismanagement and overthrew him.

And we've been punishing them ever since.

I always want to see the elite Chickenhawk brigade. Put you and Bill Kristol and every other warmonger in a division and drop you in the middle of Iran and have at it.

i would be curious to know how many americans know what happened in 1957 and the chain of events that it started. i bet very few realize the type of government iran had in 1956.

Forum List

Back