Iran nuclear scientist killed..who done it?

You got your Ron Paul apologist for America's enemies underwear on, OCD bigot? You are a worthless waste of space, shitbag. Don't you dare say "we" in relation to the US, you lefty, unamerican fuck.

The only reason why they are our enemies is because we made them so.

I have no fight with the Iranians. Neither do you, really.

We imposed the Shah on these folks after they threw him out. The Shah then proceeded to murder thousands of Iranians who simply wanted the things in this country that you and I take for granted. Until the people got sick of his mismanagement and overthrew him.

And we've been punishing them ever since.

I always want to see the elite Chickenhawk brigade. Put you and Bill Kristol and every other warmonger in a division and drop you in the middle of Iran and have at it.

i would be curious to know how many americans know what happened in 1957 and the chain of events that it started. i bet very few realize the type of government iran had in 1956.

Well, PunkoTard clearly doesn't.

It was a sophisticated device placed on the scientist's car with magnets by a couple of assassins on motorcycles. Who would benefit from killing an Iranian nuclear scientist? The US? Israel? Obama has demonstrated that he is not afraid to engage in political assassinations. How about the CIA? Could Barry maintain plausible deniability if the CIA operated independently?

Iran did it.

that country is so locked down, it would be suicide to pull it off and get out.

Irans population is getting pissed off, so they killed an expendable scientist to re-create the booggy man of the US and Israel out to kill them.

I'd bet money on it.

It was a sophisticated device placed on the scientist's car with magnets by a couple of assassins on motorcycles. Who would benefit from killing an Iranian nuclear scientist? The US? Israel? Obama has demonstrated that he is not afraid to engage in political assassinations. How about the CIA? Could Barry maintain plausible deniability if the CIA operated independently?

Iran did it.

Irans population is getting pissed off, so they killed an expendable scientist to re-create the booggy man of the US and Israel out to kill them.

I'd bet money on it.

heck, maybe you're right. our country's leaders create boogey men and we fall for it all the time. why shouldn't citizens of other countries.

Iran did it.

I'd bet money on it.

heck, maybe you're right. our country's leaders create boogey men and we fall for it all the time. why shouldn't citizens of other countries.

Obama murdered a citizen. has anyone really gotten bent outta shape over it?

besides me and a few conservatives.

Iran did it.

I'd bet money on it.

Are you talking about than Awlaki guy? if so I could care less, I am glad he is dead.

Iran did it.

I'd bet money on it.

i also don't think our political leaders should be allowed to kill citizens. that's something that third world dictators do.

You got your Ron Paul apologist for America's enemies underwear on, OCD bigot? You are a worthless waste of space, shitbag. Don't you dare say "we" in relation to the US, you lefty, unamerican fuck.

We imposed the Shah on these folks after they threw him out. The Shah then proceeded to murder thousands of Iranians who simply wanted the things in this country that you and I take for granted. Until the people got sick of his mismanagement and overthrew him.

I always want to see the elite Chickenhawk brigade. Put you and Bill Kristol and every other warmonger in a division and drop you in the middle of Iran and have at it.

i would be curious to know how many americans know what happened in 1957 and the chain of events that it started. i bet very few realize the type of government iran had in 1956.

Yeah, they wanted to nationalize the oil fields, but with our help that was stopped. The Shah presented his own reforms called the White Revolution to head off a Red Revolution, but actually led to an Islamic Revolution. His plan is instantly recognizable in the U.S. and was just as effective.

The White Revolution’s economic “trickle-down” strategy also did not work as intended. In theory, oil money funneled to the elite was supposed to be used to create jobs and factories, eventually distributing the money, but instead the wealth tended to get stuck at the top and concentrated in the hands of the very few.

White Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, they wanted to nationalize the oil fields, but with our help that was stopped. The Shah presented his own reforms called the White Revolution to head off a Red Revolution, but actually led to an Islamic Revolution. His plan is instantly recognizable in the U.S. and was just as effective.

The White Revolution’s economic “trickle-down” strategy also did not work as intended. In theory, oil money funneled to the elite was supposed to be used to create jobs and factories, eventually distributing the money, but instead the wealth tended to get stuck at the top and concentrated in the hands of the very few.

White Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

without having to right a book, watch this video. it summarizes it fairly well (and goes over the parts you left out)...

History of U.S. Intervention in Iran - 1953 Until Present - YouTube

ETA: in my earlier post, i had a typo regarding the year.

Last edited:

Fuck you, you short-sighted, nihilistic, brain-dead, anti-american apologist piece of shit.

Fuck you, you short-sighted, nihilistic, brain-dead, anti-american apologist piece of shit.

JoeB is a bigot, but he's right about Iran. ching chong potato

To tell the truth, we really don't need to fight with Iran. Their military can't stand up to our carriers and battle groups if we really did have to start something.

Trust me.........20 years in the Navy, of which around 6 were spent floating in the Persian Gulf.

My money is on Israel

I don't know....bad things keep happening to Irans nuclear program

There are alot of players behind the scenes, not just the Israelis. The Arabs don't want the Iranians to get nukes either, plus there are several Iranian dissident groups like the The Peoples Mujahideen of Iran (MEK) plus you also have the American CIA, Special Forces as well as the British intelligence, quite alot of players that do not want Iran's nuclear program to go through.
Contrary to the rantings of certain people, it was the nations of the Arabian peninsula that wanted Saddam Hussein put out of business. Especially the Saudis. Yemen, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait were all shit scared of a rapidly developing and increasingly belligerent Iraqi government under Hussein.
None of the above mentioned countries had either the diplomatic persuasion nor the military might to dissuade Hussein. So they called on the United States to PLEASE send help.
Also( my opinion here) that the US was concerned that Israel was going to put up with Hussein for only so long. as with Desert Storm, the US asked Israel to stay out of any conflict fearing an all out war between Israel and the entire Arab world.
Strategically, an out of control Iraq with the ability to over run nations that held 60% of the world's oil reserves, attacking Hussein was a good idea. Staying there for ten plus years was a BAD idea.

i also don't think our political leaders should be allowed to kill citizens. that's something that third world dictators do.

yep

Along with Stalin, Mao, the Ill family, Hussian, etc, etc...

Are you talking about than Awlaki guy? if so I could care less, I am glad he is dead.

No trial, no court, no defense, no attempt to capture him or his intel.

Just blew him up.

Just blew him up.

How are we supposed to capture him? the guy lived in the foothills of Yemen, if he was really interested in a trial he could have turned himself in to the US Embassy in Sanaa.

My money is on Israel

I don't know....bad things keep happening to Irans nuclear program

There are alot of players behind the scenes, not just the Israelis. The Arabs don't want the Iranians to get nukes either, plus there are several Iranian dissident groups like the The Peoples Mujahideen of Iran (MEK) plus you also have the American CIA, Special Forces as well as the British intelligence, quite alot of players that do not want Iran's nuclear program to go through.
Contrary to the rantings of certain people, it was the nations of the Arabian peninsula that wanted Saddam Hussein put out of business. Especially the Saudis. Yemen, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait were all shit scared of a rapidly developing and increasingly belligerent Iraqi government under Hussein. None of the above mentioned countries had either the diplomatic persuasion nor the military might to dissuade Hussein. So they called on the United States to PLEASE send help.
Also( my opinion here) that the US was concerned that Israel was going to put up with Hussein for only so long. as with Desert Storm, the US asked Israel to stay out of any conflict fearing an all out war between Israel and the entire Arab world.
Strategically, an out of control Iraq with the ability to over run nations that held 60% of the world's oil reserves, attacking Hussein was a good idea. Staying there for ten plus years was a BAD idea.

Oh I believe you, the US would have never been able to invade Iraq without the approval of these countries.

Just blew him up.

How are we supposed to capture him? the guy lived in the foothills of Yemen, if he was really interested in a trial he could have turned himself in to the US Embassy in Sanaa.

Shortly before he was executed we tried to capture OBL.

You telling me the same effort couldn't be extended to a citizen?

Just blew him up.

Shortly before he was executed we tried to capture OBL.

You telling me the same effort couldn't be extended to a citizen?

We thought Bin Laden was in Afghanistan though, we were wasting our time looking for him in the wrong places. How are we supposed to put together a man hunt in Yemen to look for this guy? the Yemeni Police and Military are incompetent otherwise they would have cuffed this guy for us long ago.

Forum List

Back