Iran in the crosshairs as the Empire enters its mad dog days

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

As far as the administrations middle east foreign policy this piece is 100% correct. I really don't have any complaints about the Trump administration other than that. I wish they were tougher on immigration and faster as well but its getting there.President Trump is being led down a dead end road by Bolton,Pompeo,and Netanyahu that will NOT end well for the USA in the Middle East. Bush did it,Obama did it and now Trump is being led down same dead end road. He has done so much good he needs to end the being led by our noses into dead end wars in the ME as well...

How can you have 100% approval for the Trump foreign policy and then claim that "it will not end well for the U.S. in the Middle East"? It sounds like a script poorly typed by a desperate jihadist in some mid east coffee house or maybe an informant paid by the DNC.

How can you have 100% approval for the Trump foreign policy and then claim that "it will not end well for the U.S. in the Middle East"? It sounds like a script poorly typed by a desperate jihadist in some mid east coffee house or maybe an informant paid by the DNC.
He believes Trump is fighting ISIS.

As far as the administrations middle east foreign policy this piece is 100% correct. I really don't have any complaints about the Trump administration other than that. I wish they were tougher on immigration and faster as well but its getting there.President Trump is being led down a dead end road by Bolton,Pompeo,and Netanyahu that will NOT end well for the USA in the Middle East. Bush did it,Obama did it and now Trump is being led down same dead end road. He has done so much good he needs to end the being led by our noses into dead end wars in the ME as well...

General Wesley Clark told you that this was plan all along back in 2002.

It's taken a bit longer but it's still the same plan. Thank a World Banker.

"Empire" ?

You've been poisoned by drinking far too much Liberal (Radio Talk Show) Kool-Aid, son.

Iran did not fall for Obama´s coddling.

Tel Aviv dictates the American governments foreign policy in the Middle East.

And the U.S. military is a private mercenary army for Israel. .... :cool:
Oh, hor$e$hit.

You just don't like it that the US supports the only non-Muslim power in the Middle East, against your co-religionists.

The depth of our support for Israel waxes and wanes with the Administration du jour.

Tel Aviv dictates the American governments foreign policy in the Middle East.

And the U.S. military is a private mercenary army for Israel. .... :cool:
Oh, hor$e$hit.

You just don't like it that the US supports the only non-Muslim power in the Middle East, against your co-religionists.

The depth of our support for Israel waxes and wanes with the Administration du jour.
It remains always the same. What about Israel hater Obama´s free 38 billion?

Which has nothing to with anything anyone has posted.

I know that clip and last one is Iran.

"Empire" ?

You've been poisoned by drinking far too much Liberal (Radio Talk Show) Kool-Aid, son.
Only talk radio I listen to are Kaine and Limbaugh and sometimes Hannity because they are all on the same channel...I prefer Limbaugh...

He told the World what the plan was, nobody listened. Funny thing, guess how many of those Nations still don't have a Central Bank? 2.
Iran
North Korea.

He told the World what the plan was, nobody listened. Funny thing, guess how many of those Nations still don't have a Central Bank? 2.
Iran
North Korea.

Does Syria have one?

Iran
North Korea.

Does Syria have one?

They do, it was established in 1953. It's value is strategic, especially to Israel. They found a massive oil and gas deposit on the Golan, it threatens Iran and Russia's dominance of the supply to Europe.

Iran
North Korea.

You mean "Rothschild Bank"? Know what, that´s nonsense. Syria is in the way of Greater Israel, that´s all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back