Iran Holds Second Annual Holocaust Denier Cartoon Contest

You are obviously not American, and do not understand what that stands for.
Nuts for pointing out the absurd hypocrisy?
Are you sure it's good idea to have an "our absurd cartoon contest isn't as absurd as theirs" pissing match with Iran? Who cares? You're all nutty.

It's not the contest. It's the reactions to the contests. We mock them for denying history, as is our right. The radicals kill people for denying their god, which is not their right. Do you get it now?

You're all nuts.

How about the hypocrisy that this group ran by super troll Pamela Gellar claims to stand for freedom but only when she agrees with it. Plus, she lies her ass off about so much shit. Anyone who takes her seriously has been duped.

I'm not an American because I don't agree with you? :cuckoo:

So what?

They can be stupid if they want to.

Does somebody consider this "newsworthy"?

yes----I consider the filth of islamo Nazi propaganda ---its manifestations and its promulgation to be newsworthy-----all genocides are galvanized by LIBELS -----muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS based on libels over the past 1400 years and counting-----the muslim born pig with the machine gun in texas was brought up on islamo Nazi filth and his convert friend ate it up-----it inspired their machine gun fest in Garland texas in the same way that rape libels galvanized thousands of lynchings in the southern part of the USA

It's not the contest. It's the reactions to the contests. We mock them for denying history, as is our right. The radicals kill people for denying their god, which is not their right. Do you get it now?

You're all nuts.

How about the hypocrisy that this group ran by super troll Pamela Gellar claims to stand for freedom but only when she agrees with it. Plus, she lies her ass off about so much shit. Anyone who takes her seriously has been duped.

I am curious HappyJoy-----about what has Pamela Geller lied?

So what?

yes----I consider the filth of islamo Nazi propaganda ---its manifestations and its promulgation to be newsworthy-----all genocides are galvanized by LIBELS -----muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS based on libels over the past 1400 years and counting-----the muslim born pig with the machine gun in texas was brought up on islamo Nazi filth and his convert friend ate it up-----it inspired their machine gun fest in Garland texas in the same way that rape libels galvanized thousands of lynchings in the southern part of the USA

Eh, in recent history we've killed more of them, allied ourselves with their shitty governments that keep their citizens in poverty. Murder is murder, no excuses, even when you invade the wrong country.

So what?

Eh, in recent history we've killed more of them, allied ourselves with their shitty governments that keep their citizens in poverty. Murder is murder, no excuses, even when you invade the wrong country.

what does your statement have to do with a citizen of the USA-----taking up a machine gun in order to murder unarmed American citizens and their guests in a meeting hall and CALLING that criminal a hero in his HOME TOWN in Pakistan? In the past 50 years -----or even 25 years----Pakistani muslims have killed far more of EACH OTHER than the USA has killed of them ----simply in sectarian issues (sunni vs Shiite)------right now Pakistan is fighting and dying as a result of ITS OWN creation-----THE TALIBAN ------Pakistan is also guilty of creating terrorists who ether murder or try to murder American citizens and lots of Indian hindus-----in fact they even murder SIKHS for the glory of islam in the Pakistani
part of the PUNJAB province. Your post is silly

You're all nuts.

I am curious HappyJoy-----about what has Pamela Geller lied?

Read what you like, many of the links are obvious lies that go directly to her site.

Pamela Geller: Obama Says 'ISIL' To 'Deceive And Disarm' Americans :cuckoo:

Obama sends Defense Secretary Hagel to Turkey, supporter of ISIS, to build “Coalition of the Willing” :cuckoo:

Puppy Bombs': Puppies being used as living firebombs by Muslim Brotherhood :cuckoo:
The actual truth about that here

Obama's "phony" birth certificate bullshit :cuckoo:

Geller links to Jewish hate site:puke3:

On Petraeus resignation: Perhaps one of Obama's many Muslim Brotherhood advisors are on the shortlist to replace him.:cuckoo:

VIDEO shows US Ambassador being dragged from safehouse in Libya by Muslims screaming allahu akbar
They were trying to save him, stay classy Pam

Blames "terrorst" attack in Brussels on muslim guy who was not muslim. :cuckoo:
The truth is here

Halal Sharia butterball turkeys :cuckoo:

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller: ‘270 Million’ Victims of Islam? :cuckoo: (hint, the facts don't pan out)

Obama tipped off the Taliban to get Navy Seals killed :cuckoo:

Oklahoma Senate Sanctions Sharia: Anti-Sharia law dead :cuckoo: This bitch is crazy

So what?

what does your statement have to do with a citizen of the USA-----taking up a machine gun in order to murder unarmed American citizens and their guests in a meeting hall and CALLING that criminal a hero in his HOME TOWN in Pakistan? In the past 50 years -----or even 25 years----Pakistani muslims have killed far more of EACH OTHER than the USA has killed of them ----simply in sectarian issues (sunni vs Shiite)------right now Pakistan is fighting and dying as a result of ITS OWN creation-----THE TALIBAN ------Pakistan is also guilty of creating terrorists who ether murder or try to murder American citizens and lots of Indian hindus-----in fact they even murder SIKHS for the glory of islam in the Pakistani

Why do you care of Muslims kill each other? But let's talk about that hundreds of millions number...have a source?

So what?

Why do you care of Muslims kill each other? But let's talk about that hundreds of millions number...have a source?

I addressed the issue of Islamic genocide----it includes sectarian genocide as well as genocide against non muslims. Google the issues and add. my source is
history-----starting 1400 years ago in Arabia ----and the comprehensive genocide of non muslims on the Arabian Penninsula -----try to wrap your mind around the fact that Arabia was ON THE SILK ROAD----and very culturally diverse when the rapist pig was born. There was not a single country, 1200 years ago, in North Africa that did not have significant Christian and jewish
populations-------examine the career of Genghis khan and his minions-----and consider the fate of the ZOROASTRIANS ----examine the history of the Moghul empire and then consider that which occurred
in the 20th century -----from your own memory if you are over ------voting age. 1971 is an important year for
genocides

They claim they want to show the hypocrisy of the west. Major fail. Considering they had this last year and no one sent terrorists to kill them indicates that we aren't as bad as they are, at least we don't have millions of organized radicals waiting for orders to kill for no reason.

Iran must think the terrorists are justified in killing over cartoons mocking Islam.

No one is hypocritical for using free speech to say that Iranian leaders have their heads so far up their radical asses that they can't comprehend the difference between denying actual history and people who have an opinion about their phony god. The contest in Texas is fine. Charlie Hebdo didn't deserve to die over stupid cartoons.

No one is saying Iranians should die over stupid cartoons. They are just complete fucking morons who only know to kill other human beings for no reason. If they were expecting the same reaction from us that we always get from them, I hope they aren't too disappointed. If they want to die, I suggest going to Texas and bitching about free speech.

Now, if a radical group decides to take some people out over these cartoons, will the left say that the cartoons went too far and incited people? Or is that excuse only reserved for the braindead idiots?

Iran Holocaust cartoon contest receives hundreds of submissions i24news - See beyond

We don't have the millions of radicals waiting to kill for no reason? Ever been to Texas? :)

They claim they want to show the hypocrisy of the west. Major fail. Considering they had this last year and no one sent terrorists to kill them indicates that we aren't as bad as they are, at least we don't have millions of organized radicals waiting for orders to kill for no reason.

Iran must think the terrorists are justified in killing over cartoons mocking Islam.

No one is hypocritical for using free speech to say that Iranian leaders have their heads so far up their radical asses that they can't comprehend the difference between denying actual history and people who have an opinion about their phony god. The contest in Texas is fine. Charlie Hebdo didn't deserve to die over stupid cartoons.

No one is saying Iranians should die over stupid cartoons. They are just complete fucking morons who only know to kill other human beings for no reason. If they were expecting the same reaction from us that we always get from them, I hope they aren't too disappointed. If they want to die, I suggest going to Texas and bitching about free speech.

Now, if a radical group decides to take some people out over these cartoons, will the left say that the cartoons went too far and incited people? Or is that excuse only reserved for the braindead idiots?

Iran Holocaust cartoon contest receives hundreds of submissions i24news - See beyond

We don't have the millions of radicals waiting to kill for no reason? Ever been to Texas? :)

excellent point------however----do not detract from the
noble action of the TEXAN OF GARLAND

So what?

I addressed the issue of Islamic genocide----it includes sectarian genocide as well as genocide against non muslims. Google the issues and add. my source is
history-----starting 1400 years ago in Arabia ----and the comprehensive genocide of non muslims on the Arabian Penninsula -----try to wrap your mind around the fact that Arabia was ON THE SILK ROAD----and very culturally diverse when the rapist pig was born. There was not a single country, 1200 years ago, in North Africa that did not have significant Christian and jewish
populations-------examine the career of Genghis khan and his minions-----and consider the fate of the ZOROASTRIANS ----examine the history of the Moghul empire and then consider that which occurred
in the 20th century -----from your own memory if you are over ------voting age. 1971 is an important year for
genocides

Why can't you just provide a source?

What did you 240 million? That's a large numbers. To keep things in perspective there were only 1 billion people on earth in 1800. 240 million seems slightly exaggerated. Yes, I know you are speaking to numbers past 1800, but that just sounds ridiculous on it's face. Did you ever bother to question the source you will soon be providing?

Last edited:

genocides

What did you 240 million? That's a large numbers. To keep things in perspective there were only 1 billion people on earth in 1800. 240 million seems slightly exaggerated. Yes, I know you are speaking to numbers past 1800, but that just sounds ridiculous on it's face. Did you ever bother to question the source you will soon be providing?

I am not the person who cited that 240 million figure. If the 240 million figure is supposed to be SINCE 1800----I would consider it exaggerated -----the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS which is not exaggerated refers to since the inception of islam 1400 years ago. In order to grasp that reality------you have to follow the history of the SPREAD OF ISLAM and how it came about (hint----very bloody) ----
the events of the world in THE 20th century provide an excellent insight into the that which constitutes GENOCIDE and how effective are such endeavors. In fact even a study of the IRISH POTATO famine provides an insight into the issue of genocide The BRITISH EMPIRE functioned as a kind of BRANCH of the ROMAN EMPIRE----very genocidal----and since the career of CONSTANTINE--------the Christian form

genocides

I am not the person who cited that 240 million figure. If the 240 million figure is supposed to be SINCE 1800----I would consider it exaggerated -----the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS which is not exaggerated refers to since the inception of islam 1400 years ago. In order to grasp that reality------you have to follow the history of the SPREAD OF ISLAM and how it came about (hint----very bloody) ----
the events of the world in THE 20th century provide an excellent insight into the that which constitutes GENOCIDE and how effective are such endeavors. In fact even a study of the IRISH POTATO famine provides an insight into the issue of genocide The BRITISH EMPIRE functioned as a kind of BRANCH of the ROMAN EMPIRE----very genocidal----and since the career of CONSTANTINE--------the Christian form

it's more like 12 million.

Forum List

Back