Iran Fights - Obama Slights

+

If you must strike, do so where the enemy is clearest and of the most immediate threat. Leave Iran alone. The nuclear threat is being used to unite factions within Iran against the US. Let the internal unrest work for you.

Yep. And a mere statement from the POTUS siding with LIBERTY of those with grievences against the weird beards [Mullahs], could bolster even foster a stronger fight. But what is Bam-bam doing? Anyone? Bueller? Frye?

___

:clap2:

There you go. Obama has said nary a word against the Mullahs. And so, the spirit of the youth-led revolution falters, uncertain as to the position of the once-shining example of the free world. The Iranian youth are westernized via the Internet and an affinity for western popular culture.

Obama appears entirely uncertain as to what note to strike regarding this opportunity for Iranian regime change. A leader who fears his own shadow casts a very slight one upon the world, and Obama's diminishes with each example of his inexperience, ignorance, arrogance, and inablity to grasp the import of the position he now holds...

Sunni, the young people in Iran are fighting for their human rights. You are looking at the situation through religious glasses. And the young people will win, if not today, then in the near future.

Every day, communication becomes easier and cheaper. To undermine a dictatorial regime such as that the Mad Hatter is trying to establish in Iran may only require getting cheap and unblockable forms of communications to most of the people in Iran, or any other nation in that situation.

Sunni, the young people in Iran are fighting for their human rights. You are looking at the situation through religious glasses. And the young people will win, if not today, then in the near future.

Every day, communication becomes easier and cheaper. To undermine a dictatorial regime such as that the Mad Hatter is trying to establish in Iran may only require getting cheap and unblockable forms of communications to most of the people in Iran, or any other nation in that situation.
This has nothing to do with religion on my part.

I am totally opposed to Shia Islam and view it as a heritical cult.

But I like the way Iran pokes her finger in the eye of Israel.

In reality, the majority of Iranians support the current government.

I believe that CIA and Mossad agents are funding the current unrest.

Last edited:

___

Well said!

I believe that CIA and Mossad agents are funding the current unrest.
I really can't say I'd be surprised if this turns out to be true 20 years from now.

Then again I'd be equally unsurprised if I found out Iran gave aid to Al-Qaeda so I suppose what goes around comes around.

(I'm leaving political support or distaste for the Iranian government out of the reply on purpose)

Huge pro government crowds rallied in Tehran today in support of the existing government.

:eusa_hand:

Just turn on your TV and it's all over the news.

The majority of Iranians are feed up with the criminal actions of the protesters.

Either you werent watching close enough, or you are conveniently leaving out important facts about that protest. Dont you think its important to mention that almost all government employees that were told to take the day off and go protest?

Why do muslims like Sunni always lie? Isnt it bad enough that muslims stink and worship a false god?

Last edited:
Either you werent watching close enough, or you are conveniently leaving out important facts about that protest. Dont you think its important to mention that those are state paid employees that were told to take the day off and go protest?

The liberal anti-government people are basically the same type of people no matter what country they live. Whether it is Iran or America.

They usually are young, spoiled, unemployed, and trying to over throw the estabilishment.

So protesting is their full time occupation.

While pro government people are usually conservative and actually have a job.

So naturally the government had to give them the day off to protest.

Last edited:
No, they are not pro-American, they are pro-Iran, and pro-modern life. They are neutral to the US in spite of the teaching of people like Mad Hatter. We would easily change that by sticking our nose into this situation.

Political Chic, people of your persuasion backed Bush's idiocy in Iraq. How has that turned out? And why was not Bin Laden taken out before the new year of 2002? That man murdered 3000 American on American soil, and Bush had the audacity to state only six months later that "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine!". And this is the man you supported. And we are to take you advice on anything in the future?

I think not!

You know, you almost sound rational since you have been cured of the 'global warming' neurosis. Congratulations.

"No, they are not pro-American, they are pro-Iran, ..."

Roger Cohen of the NYTimes reporting from the protest over fixed elictions in Iran:
“A man holds his mobile phone up to me: footage of a man with his head blown off last Monday. A man, 28, whispers: “The government will use more violence, but some of us have to make the sacrifice.”
Another whisper: “Where are you from?” When I say the United States, he says: “Please give our regards to freedom.”
The president has been right to tread carefully, given poisonous American-Iranian history, but has erred on the side of caution. He sounds like a man rehearsing prepared lines rather than the leader of the free world.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/20/opinion/20iht-edcohen.html

"IRANIAN REGIME WORRIED BY PEOPLE’S PRO-AMERICANISM"
IRANIAN REGIME WORRIED BY PEOPLE’S PRO-AMERICANISM

"Everywhere I've gone in Iran, with one exception, people have been exceptionally friendly and fulsome in their praise for the United States, and often for President Bush as well."
THE IRANIAN: friendly Iranians, NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

"It might startle some Americans to realize that Iran has one of the most pro-American populations in the Middle East. Iranians have adored America for nearly three decades, ..."
Stars (and Stripes) in Their Eyes - washingtonpost.com

With the new year arriving, let me offer some friendly advice that would help you to appear...shall we say, a bit more 'normal,'- try to actually know something about the subject on which you choose to post.

And now the time has come to speak of many things, of shoes and ships, of sealing wax, and whether pigs have wings...but first: who is the 'mad hatter' to which you refer?

Further, and stylistically, I kind of like that "I think not" sign off. Very good.

America must give the Iranian uprising assurances of our support and our collective hope that they prove successful.

At present, this administration continues to tippy toe around the Mullah regime. We grow increasingly inept and weak in the eyes of the world.

Weakness provokes - and that is exactly what we are doing via Obama Inc...
I think we can all agree Iran sucks. For lack of a more eloquent term.

What assurances would you like to give them? That if they take over 100 blocks of Tehran we'll drop the 101st? That if they take over this or that we'll air drop M-16's? Would you like our military to walk on over from Iraq?

As much as I disagree with the "strong" "manly" options I understand the motivations for either. Just a limit to our military power.

I'll side with us COVERTLY supporting any destabilizing of Iran by less anti-western factions is probably a good idea. Unless analysts think even more hard America haters will take power. So effectively I'd say sneak the opposition some funds. Give them more cell phones and maybe make sure western satellite tv is available in every corner of the middle east. Anything to drag them into even the 20th century.

What do you think Obama should do?

Did you see this from October?

"The Obama administration has cut funding for pro-democracy and human rights programs in Iran, reversing years of efforts during the Bush administration to help develop a civil society, congressional sources told Newsmax this week.

The move is apparently intended to please Iran’s rulers after they criticized President Obama and the State Department for allegedly seeking to fund a “velvet revolution” during the June presidential elections in Iran."
Can-You-Hear-Us-Now!: Obama Cuts Pro-Democracy Funds for Iran

Would you consider this a step in the right, no pun intended, direction?

"President Obama, who undermines his credibility by vacillating between remaining strategically outside of the fray and inserting himself in it by telling Iranians that the whole world is watching, ..."
The Fire Last Time by Daniel J. Flynn, City Journal 24 June 2009

Iranian people love the American people.

But they hate the American government.

Thats fine. We hate their governemnt too. Luckily for us, we arent held back by the muslim religion, therefore we have power, while they have dirty robes and unkempt beards.

Does that mean we should do something like use cruise missiles on their pipelines, air bases, and command centers? In their mind it will be the equivalent of a suicide bomber attack on one of our airplanes.

Here is what it means: Iran has oil, but not the ability to crack it down to gasoline, so...

"The amendment to the 2010 State-Foreign Operations appropriations bill would prohibit taxpayer dollars from going to guarantee, insure or extend credit to any company that supplies gasonline to Iran. The congressmen noted that the U.S. Export-Import Bank, in both 2007 and 2008, approved two separate loan guarantee totaling $900 million to expand a refinery owned by Reliance Industries Limited. an Indian company that provides about a third of Iran's daily imports of gasoline."
Cutting off Iran’s gasoline | Capital J | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

I believe that this may have passed.

"New Delhi: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has since April stopped selling gasoline and gas oil to Iran in an apparent bid to escape sanctions by the US, where it is eyeing an acquisition.

RIL till last year sold mostly gasoline to Iran but has since April this year completely stopped shipments from..."
RIL stops gas by-product sales to Iran - Silobreaker

I don't know if Iranians are all that dangerous. For one, if they are as crappy at science as our own conservatives are, then we don't have a heckafalot to be worried about.

The Iranian people just want religion OUT of government. Can you blame them? Next thing you know, political parties made up of the religious will be starting wars and invading countries they don’t like. Can you imagine how frightening such a country
would be?

America must give the Iranian uprising assurances of our support and our collective hope that they prove successful.

At present, this administration continues to tippy toe around the Mullah regime. We grow increasingly inept and weak in the eyes of the world.

Weakness provokes - and that is exactly what we are doing via Obama Inc...
I think we can all agree Iran sucks. For lack of a more eloquent term.

What assurances would you like to give them? That if they take over 100 blocks of Tehran we'll drop the 101st? That if they take over this or that we'll air drop M-16's? Would you like our military to walk on over from Iraq?

As much as I disagree with the "strong" "manly" options I understand the motivations for either. Just a limit to our military power.

I'll side with us COVERTLY supporting any destabilizing of Iran by less anti-western factions is probably a good idea. Unless analysts think even more hard America haters will take power. So effectively I'd say sneak the opposition some funds. Give them more cell phones and maybe make sure western satellite tv is available in every corner of the middle east. Anything to drag them into even the 20th century.

What do you think Obama should do?

Did you see this from October?

"The Obama administration has cut funding for pro-democracy and human rights programs in Iran, reversing years of efforts during the Bush administration to help develop a civil society, congressional sources told Newsmax this week.

The move is apparently intended to please Iran’s rulers after they criticized President Obama and the State Department for allegedly seeking to fund a “velvet revolution” during the June presidential elections in Iran."

Can-You-Hear-Us-Now!: Obama Cuts Pro-Democracy Funds for Iran

Would you consider this a step in the right, no pun intended, direction?

"President Obama, who undermines his credibility by vacillating between remaining strategically outside of the fray and inserting himself in it by telling Iranians that the whole world is watching, ..."
The Fire Last Time by Daniel J. Flynn, City Journal 24 June 2009

If that is true...Good Lord!!!!

This administration continues to be a marvel of anti-Americanism while holding its highest office...

As Iranians face yet another government crackdown over the weekend Obama once again gives scant attention, bookending brief comments on the Iranian situation with comments regarding the attempted terrorist attack that took place three days prior...
___

...Embarrassingly for Washington, even many European leaders showed more backbone in condemning the Iranian regime’s brutal suppression of protestors, with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton humiliatingly outflanked by her French and German counterparts, who had no qualms about speaking out swiftly and firmly against the election result and the actions of the Iranian government.

In the six months that have followed, Barack Obama’s high-risk engagement strategy has simply encouraged more repression from the Mullahs, as well as ever greater levels of defiance over Iran’s nuclear weapons programme.

...Now once again huge street protests have flared up on the streets of Tehran and a number of other major cities, with several protesters shot dead this weekend by the security forces and Revolutionary Guards, reportedly including the nephew of opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi, and dozens seriously injured. And again there is deafening silence from the Commander-in-Chief as well as his Secretary of State. And where is the president? On vacation in Hawaii, no doubt recuperating from his exertions driving forward the monstrous health care reform bill against the overwhelming will of the American public and without a shred of bipartisan support.

_____

Iranian protesters are dying for freedom – where is Barack Obama? – Telegraph Blogs

Best way to aid the Iranian opposition is to do nothing at all, make it appear that " the great satan America" is meddling with Iran and you give the Iranian powers that be a great propaganda weapon to use against the opposition.

I don't know if Iranians are all that dangerous. For one, if they are as crappy at science as our own conservatives are, then we don't have a heckafalot to be worried about.

The Iranian people just want religion OUT of government. Can you blame them? Next thing you know, political parties made up of the religious will be starting wars and invading countries they don’t like. Can you imagine how frightening such a country
would be?

As long as they are invading the bad guys (Iraq, Afghanistan), im down.

Either you werent watching close enough, or you are conveniently leaving out important facts about that protest. Dont you think its important to mention that those are state paid employees that were told to take the day off and go protest?

The liberal anti-government people are basically the same type of people no matter what country they live. Whether it is Iran or America.

They usually are young, spoiled, unemployed, and trying to over throw the estabilishment.

So protesting is their full time occupation.

While pro government people are usually conservative and actually have a job.

So naturally the government had to give them the day off to protest.

Yeah conservatives are the pro government people!!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back