Iran Executes Two Men For Being Homosexual

Only leftist loons believe that homo's packing each others fudge somehow leads to Enlightenment. .... :cuckoo:
No. Only mindless bigots think it is any of government’s concern if gay men have sex with each other. What possible fucking difference does it make in your life if two gay men “do” each other or if two lesbians “do” each other?

It is your bigotry that makes you unenlightened.

Maybe — for starters — not have a nation of human rights’ violators chair a UN Council on Human Rights. In fact, maybe kick them the fuck out of the UN.
On the surface that seems to be an action Id support if this story is true

No. Only mindless bigots think it is any of government’s concern if gay men have sex with each other. What possible fucking difference does it make in your life if two gay men “do” each other or if two lesbians “do” each other?
Sodomite's should be rounded up, locked up, and given a medical lobotomy to cure them of their perverted proclivities. ... :cool-45:

Sodomite's should be rounded up, locked up, and given a medical lobotomy to cure them of their perverted proclivities. ... :cool-45:
It’s sad that you’d ascribe to such stupid ignorant bigotry.

In fact, it’s blind bigotry.

It is one thing for you to be put off by gay sex. Frankly, a lot of us heterosexuals find it kind of gross. (As a male, I’m talking about male gay sex. By contrast, I kinda like hot lipstick-lesbianism!) But so what?

Did you choose to be hetero or was it just the way you were wired? I know I didn’t make any conscious choice and say to myself, “gee, I think I’d prefer to be sexually attracted to females.” It just worked out that way. I’m happy about it; but why condemn someone else who also didn’t make a “choice?” it was just a product of how they got wired?

Maybe God made them gay or lesbian? So, who the fuck are we to judge how it worked out? If that’s the basis, maybe we should criminalize being left handed or red haired or green eyed?

I fail to see the problem?
The two men knew that getting their fudge packing is illegal in Iran and had to pay for their crime. .... :cool-45:
I believe in the death penalty for murder, treason, and rape

But Iran crosses the line by executing homos

We are all a child of God, so I was taught when I was a youngster. You never know when you entertain an angel of the Lord.

It’s sad that you’d ascribe to such stupid ignorant bigotry.

In fact, it’s blind bigotry.

It is one thing for you to be put off by gay sex. Frankly, a lot of us heterosexuals find it kind of gross. (As a male, I’m talking about male gay sex. By contrast, I kinda like hot lipstick-lesbianism!) But so what?
Did you choose to be hetero or was it just the way you were wired? I know I didn’t make any conscious choice and say to myself, “gee, I think I’d prefer to be sexually attracted to females.” It just worked out that way. I’m happy about it; but why condemn someone else who also didn’t make a “choice?” it was just a product of how they got wired?
Maybe God made them gay or lesbian? So, who the fuck are we to judge how it worked out? If that’s the basis, maybe we should criminalize being left handed or red haired or green eyed?
Being a perverted homo is a choice.
A sick choice, but still a choice. ....

Maybe — for starters — not have a nation of human rights’ violators chair a UN Council on Human Rights.

At the very least, the Administration should publicly condemn the Iranian government's policy of executing gay people and take two steps: (1) Ask (not force) Americans not to visit Iran and when the United Nations Council on Human Rights has a meeting, the American representative should decline to attend so long as the chair is held by Iran.

But let's not forget that it was not that long ago that gay relations were also illegal in the States. Although no gays were executed, many were fired from their jobs. In fact, the New York police department used to urge landlords to evict gay tenants. And we all know about the two-year prison sentence for the writer Oscar Wilde in England, even though it seems that he and his friend were guilty only of mutually touching each other.

Forum List

Back