Iran erupts in Protests!!

I am hoping this is sarcasm....

No, my post wasn't sarcasm.

Iran has a democratically elected government that is supported by the majority of the people.

There is a small minority of students and other criminals who are throwing rocks at police and over turning cars while setting them on fire.

Our counrty would act the same towards rioters.

Americans support law and order.

So we should respect Iran's right to make their streets safe and lock up these radical protesters. :doubt:

Thank you. You prove my point.

A "democraticly" elected government with ALL of the candidates hand picked by the clergy. Yea, some democracy. Republicans want to do that here.

More proof of you winger status and utter stupidity

Just a bunch of "smart ass" students causing trouble.

The legal and popular elected government will soon come down hard on this small group of malcontents.

They need to be taught a lesson and those who have broken the law should be punished.

I am hoping this is sarcasm....

arming the students or giving the rangers a silent few weeks over there would be best

Seeing some of the things Sunni man posts, he could be serious.

Come to think about it--Sunni, you are the first person I ever gave a neg rep to!! Congrats, you made me respond without thinking first!

The mullahs rule Iran. Period.

They elect a president who is hand picked by them. He has no authority or power. The mullahs decide what he says and does.

The only way this will change is if the people decide they have had enough and change their own country just as they did back in the 70's when they got rid of the Shah. Same deal, different time.

Let's arm those protestors and allow them to take back their freedom and maybe, just maybe, we won't have to deal with an Iranian nuke aimed at Israel or the U.S by a bunch of murdering psychopaths who think they will go to heaven and be rewarded with 76 virgins should they blow up the world.

yeah, it's worked out really well in afghanistan.

dope

Let's arm those protestors and allow them to take back their freedom and maybe, just maybe, we won't have to deal with an Iranian nuke aimed at Israel or the U.S by a bunch of murdering psychopaths who think they will go to heaven and be rewarded with 76 virgins should they blow up the world.

dope

Something to point out.

Let say the Iranians overthrow their government--then obtain a nuclear weapon. What makes you think they will not aim it at Israel?

The dislike of Israel is well ground in the concept of why nations exist. The Israelis came in with force and they exist by force. Any claim of religion or concepts of Democracy is BS.

Few natiaround Israel can justify the Israeli's claim without risk of being placed into subjagation similiar to the Palestian people. In other words. The neigbors must resist.

dope

Something to point out.

Let say the Iranians overthrow their government--then obtain a nuclear weapon. What makes you think they will not aim it at Israel?

The dislike of Israel is well ground in the concept of why nations exist. The Israelis came in with force and they exist by force. Any claim of religion or concepts of Democracy is BS.

Few natiaround Israel can justify the Israeli's claim without risk of being placed into subjagation similiar to the Palestian people. In other words. The neigbors must resist.
Israel is the bully of the middle east.

She has attacked every country on her border at least once, and some several times.

Iran hasn't attacked another country in almost 300 years.

No, my post wasn't sarcasm.

Iran has a democratically elected government that is supported by the majority of the people.

There is a small minority of students and other criminals who are throwing rocks at police and over turning cars while setting them on fire.

Our counrty would act the same towards rioters.

Americans support law and order.

So we should respect Iran's right to make their streets safe and lock up these radical protesters. :doubt:

A "democraticly" elected government with ALL of the candidates hand picked by the clergy. Yea, some democracy. Republicans want to do that here.

So Republicans don't want to do that here? 1500 Democrats were illegally arrested and held without charges during the Republican convention in New York.
Many clergy refused to give the magical wafers to Democratic polititions during the last three presidential compaigns. Not to mention Republicans calling declaring the US a "Christian nation".
Why are you guys so ignorant? So stupid? Don't you even know what your party wants to do?

So Republicans don't want to do that here? 1500 Democrats were illegally arrested and held without charges during the Republican convention in New York.
Many clergy refused to give the magical wafers to Democratic polititions during the last three presidential compaigns. Not to mention Republicans calling declaring the US a "Christian nation".
Why are you guys so ignorant? So stupid? Don't you even know what your party wants to do?

why are you so full of shit?

The Iranian government should be commended for protecting it's citizens from these thugs and hooligans who are causing public mayhem in the streets.

The only question I have is why are you here and not there? They could use a good tool like you.

The Iranian government should be commended for protecting it's citizens from these thugs and hooligans who are causing public mayhem in the streets.

The only question I have is why are you here and not there?

Why would I want to go to Iran?

They don't need more foreigners interfering in their country.

The Iranian people shoud be allowed to chart their nations destiny without anyones elses help.

I am sure the CIA and Mossad are funding and causing most of the internal problems in Iran. :doubt:

Vote was stolen? Still can't get over Flroida 2000 huh?
I was trying to skirt a Godwin violation, though I might as easily have referred to several other totalitarian regimes.
Florida was a put up job by Gore. He lost, but knew he would never have another chance unless he did something grandiose.
Same reason he made his little film.

The Iranian students represent the growing consensus among Iranians. Soon enough the Islamic fundamentalists will be out and secular government will be in charge and all the ranting by the, increasingly obsolete, Islamic clergy will not change that.

The Iranian students represent the growing consensus among Iranians. Soon enough the Islamic fundamentalists will be out and secular government will be in charge and all the ranting by the, increasingly obsolete, Islamic clergy will not change that.

The majority of Iranian people still support their government.

Only the western media supports the criminal protesters. :doubt:

No lets just mind our own business. Personally i hope the Iranian People do rise up and eliminate their Mullah Nazi Clerics but it really isn't our fight and should therefore stay out of it. I hope the Iranian People kill all of their Mullah Nazis and then string them up in public so the people can come and beat their lifeless bodies with sticks like the Italians did to Mussolini. All that being said,let the Iranian people handle their own internal affairs. No more failed "World's Policeman" and "World's Referee" policies.

Forum List

Back