Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war

So did Iraq, so did Syria. so did Libya. It doesn't matter what THEY want. It what our government and their Hebrew handlers want. Israel wants a neighborhood safe from potential intruders...send the Goy to die.

Hebrew handlers? So you are a racists, and a Democrat I wager.
He's alt-right, dude. The only people I've heard use the term goy[im] are Jews and Alt-righters.

So did Iraq, so did Syria. so did Libya. It doesn't matter what THEY want. It what our government and their Hebrew handlers want. Israel wants a neighborhood safe from potential intruders...send the Goy to die.

He's alt-right, dude. The only people I've heard use the term goy[im] are Jews and Alt-righters.

The only anti-jew bigots I know of, are Democraps, but you could be right, I don't know.

The only ones I’ve seen use here are on the left. Been here a few years.

You’re late for your suicide bombing.
View attachment 261546
Where’s your turban?
Next to my USAF retirement certificate.
Now go back to your Fox News dipshit.
My bad. So you’re a KKKlansman, eh?

Funny how fast the tune changes when a couple of US warships enter the area.

Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war - Reuters
Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.

Doesn't matter how big Iran is or what their military is like.

Our military is the best in history. We've been fighting in the ME for decades. Iran's forces haven't fought since the Iran/Iraq war back in the 80's.

We have the men, equipment and know how to fight a war in Iran. I doubt it would be a long war but it would be bloody.

Oh and you can bet Trump will listen to his Generals and you can also bet Iran will do nothing to cause a war with the US. They would lose and they know it.

Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.

Doesn't matter how big Iran is or what their military is like.

Our military is the best in history. We've been fighting in the ME for decades. Iran's forces haven't fought since the Iran/Iraq war back in the 80's.

We have the men, equipment and know how to fight a war in Iran. I doubt it would be a long war but it would be bloody.

Oh and you can bet Trump will listen to his Generals and you can also bet Iran will do nothing to cause a war with the US. They would lose and they know it.
There will be no war. The entry of just 2 American warships into the Gulf quieted Iranian bluster without firing a shot.

It should be noted that Iraq fought Iran to a standstill for a decade while the US military neutered Iraq's in days.

President Trump is not a warmonger......(leave that to the Deep State... to the Obamas and Bushes of this world...thanks GOD they are gone)

Iran does not want war either.

So

There will be NO WAR.:thup:
It's all a distraction by Trump because his ass is in a pickle with obstruction, campaign finance crimes, charitable foundation crimes, Emoluments crimes, inauguration crimes, etc.

Who’s gonna break the news to the Boy Scouts?

They were looking forward to kicking some Persian ass at their Jamboree this summer.
Do those boy scouts know they would be going there to die because of oil if they went?

I doubt Iran has ever wanted direct conflict with the US. Trump seems to be doing all he can to provoke something.

Shades of Iraq. Regime change. Thought we learned our lesson on that.
Nope!

The tone was set when the Iran deal went through back during Obama, that Trump destroyed. This is all a big stupid distraction by Trump because of Russia.
President Trump is not a warmonger......(leave that to the Deep State... to the Obamas and Bushes of this world... thank GOD they are gone). Iran does not want war either. So ... There will be NO WAR.:thup:
It's all a distraction by Trump because his ass is in a pickle with obstruction, campaign finance crimes, charitable foundation crimes, Emoluments crimes, inauguration crimes, etc.
Tell me little buddy ... do you actually believe the mindless silliness you post or are you just a troll in desperate need of butt-hurt relief?

I doubt Iran has ever wanted direct conflict with the US. Trump seems to be doing all he can to provoke something.

Yeah.....that chanting death to America shit is way overrated.
How exactly has it hurt us?

Hmmmm....why are you defending the worlds biggest supporter of terrorism?
Seems a bit psychotic.
Not defending anything. Stop deflecting. How exactly has it hurt us?

You are the one seemingly supporting yet another Mideast war in the guise of regime change.

The MIC and their AP propaganda arm are constantly sending up trial balloons to gin up support for war, it makes them lots of money. Why is there no news in Venezuela these days? It seems Venezuela has gone mighty dark. The president and Iran do not want war. The Iranian people do not want war.

Still we obsess over nonsense that happens on the other side of the world in desert wastelands

And still you're not smart enough to understand Geopolitical issues.
I'm asking this seriously...do you realize the impact of closing the Strait of Hormuz would have on the world?
Their would be no question about the strait had the fat idiot not betrayed signers to the Iran deal. On top of that he funnels discounted weapons to the Saudi's to murder Yemeni's, going so far as to cover up their leaders' murders. How's that for a geopolitical issue, you despicable piece of shit? Hmm?

So have you prayed the dictated 5 times to alah today?
And you aren't arguing the facts. You lose.

The tone was set when the Iran deal went through back during Obama, that Trump destroyed. This is all a big stupid distraction by Trump because of Russia.
President Trump is not a warmonger......(leave that to the Deep State... to the Obamas and Bushes of this world... thank GOD they are gone). Iran does not want war either. So ... There will be NO WAR.:thup:
Tell me little buddy ... do you actually believe the mindless silliness you post or are you just a troll in desperate need of butt-hurt relief?
No, I'm good. The truth is all the relief I need. Something you desperately need a dose of.

Yeah.....that chanting death to America shit is way overrated.
How exactly has it hurt us?

Hmmmm....why are you defending the worlds biggest supporter of terrorism?
Seems a bit psychotic.
Not defending anything. Stop deflecting. How exactly has it hurt us?

You are the one seemingly supporting yet another Mideast war in the guise of regime change.

The MIC and their AP propaganda arm are constantly sending up trial balloons to gin up support for war, it makes them lots of money. Why is there no news in Venezuela these days? It seems Venezuela has gone mighty dark. The president and Iran do not want war. The Iranian people do not want war.
Why do you need news from Venezuela? Is their business yours?

They have been murdering Americans and westerners for decades. They are a criminal gang on the lam.

That unproven allegation compares to the tens if not hundreds of thousands of Iranians killed by, or with the help from, the U.S., how?

Forum List

Back