Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war

So did Iraq, so did Syria. so did Libya. It doesn't matter what THEY want. It what our government and their Hebrew handlers want. Israel wants a neighborhood safe from potential intruders...send the Goy to die.

Funny how fast the tune changes when a couple of US warships enter the area.

Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war - Reuters
Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.

Iran and Iraq fought to a stand still after eight years of war.
We effectively neutered Iraq in a matter of days.
Take a gander at this you America hating piece of shit.

Still we obsess over nonsense that happens on the other side of the world in desert wastelands

Still we obsess over nonsense that happens on the other side of the world in desert wastelands

And still you're not smart enough to understand Geopolitical issues.
I'm asking this seriously...do you realize the impact of closing the Strait of Hormuz would have on the world?
Their would be no question about the strait had the fat idiot not betrayed signers to the Iran deal. On top of that he funnels discounted weapons to the Saudi's to murder Yemeni's, going so far as to cover up their leaders' murders. How's that for a geopolitical issue, you despicable piece of shit? Hmm?

I'm asking this seriously...do you realize the impact of closing the Strait of Hormuz would have on the world?
Their would be no question about the strait had the fat idiot not betrayed signers to the Iran deal. On top of that he funnels discounted weapons to the Saudi's to murder Yemeni's, going so far as to cover up their leaders' murders. How's that for a geopolitical issue, you despicable piece of shit? Hmm?

So have you prayed the dictated 5 times to alah today?

Funny how fast the tune changes when a couple of US warships enter the area.

Iran dismisses possibility of conflict, says does not want war - Reuters
Trump changed his tune when the generals informed him that unlike Iraq, Iran has an actual military and the country is far bigger than Iraq.

There military doesn’t stand a chance against the US. They’re backpedaling already. There not stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you worried? It was stay closed about 15 minutes while we destroy the Iranian military's ability to do anything about it.

After a brief conflict, the new Iranian Navy will have glass bottom boats so they can see the old Iranian Navy.

Why are you worried? It was stay closed about 15 minutes while we destroy the Iranian military's ability to do anything about it.

After a brief conflict, the new Iranian Navy will have glass bottom boats so they can see the old Iranian Navy.

I'm all for an ass showing contest.
But it seems Iraq is already backing down.

I doubt Iran has ever wanted direct conflict with the US. Trump seems to be doing all he can to provoke something.

Shades of Iraq. Regime change. Thought we learned our lesson on that.

I'm all for an ass showing contest.
But it seems Iraq is already backing down.
What is Iran backing down from?

President Trump is not a warmonger......(leave that to the Deep State... to the Obamas and Bushes of this world...thanks GOD they are gone)

Iran does not want war either.

So

There will be NO WAR.:thup:

Forum List

Back