IPCC = I Protect Chinese Communists

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Any sane person has realized, long, long ago that the imaginary “climate crisis” is a manufactured crisis caused by doctored models and Environmental Arsonists.

The IPCC is a wealth distribution scheme and is geared towards bringing America low.

While Americans need to sacrifice, the planet’s biggest emitter of CO2 builds 2 NEW COAL PLANTS EACH AND EVERY WEEK

Handy way to remember the scheme is: IPCC I Protect Chinese Communities

Any sane person has realized, long, long ago that the imaginary “climate crisis” is a manufactured crisis caused by doctored models and Environmental Arsonists.

The IPCC is a wealth distribution scheme and is geared towards bringing America low.

While Americans need to sacrifice, the planet’s biggest emitter of CO2 builds 2 NEW COAL PLANTS EACH AND EVERY WEEK

Handy way to remember the scheme is: IPCC I Protect Chinese Communities
U are spot on about the enviro whacko arsonists as can be seen in the below link. The enviro whacko terrorists could care less about good ole mutha earth as all that matters to those deranged statist lefties is a free ride plus power & control over other human beings. Sick puppies they are.

Last edited:
Anybody who wants to really reduce pollution will demand high tariffs on imports from Red China and other shitholes who get a windfall profit from having no real pollution restrictions on their production, and do away with subsidies and tax breaks for off-shoring.

Whoa ... IPCC is trickle down economics ... give Rich folk money and they'll spend it hiring wage-slaves ... Reagan, Bush, Obama, Trump ... all these administrations cut taxes to the Rich ... and you're just now bitching about it? ...

Thank you for paying my fair share of the tax load ... the Middle Class have too much disposable income as it is ...

Whoa ... IPCC is trickle down economics ... give Rich folk money and they'll spend it hiring wage-slaves ... Reagan, Bush, Obama, Trump ... all these administrations cut taxes to the Rich ... and you're just now bitching about it? ...

Thank you for paying my fair share of the tax load ... the Middle Class have too much disposable income as it is ...

The Rich pay most of the taxes, let's eliminate the Income tax

That's funny ... the other side of your mouth is saying there's too many subsidies for Green Energy ... nice trick ...

Those subsidies go to rich people, dumbass, for EV's, 'solar energy houses', along with having tax deductible swimming pools and all the other stuff they deduct like their kids' allowances, designer clothes, etc., deductions that nobody with a real job gets.

That's funny ... the other side of your mouth is saying there's too many subsidies for Green Energy ... nice trick ...

Congress is the biggest money laundering operation on the planet, it should be closed for years with 98% of the members in Gitmo telling us about their relations with Xi and the WEF.

Close most of the government, tell us about all the cool space toys you developed....Mars base? zero point energy? Yeah, we need to get that out to the public ASAP

Forum List

Back