Iowa Can’t Stand Hillary

They don't like Hillary but they like Steve King?

Steve King Is A White Supremacist, And The GOP Doesn’t Care | HuffPost

Racist hicks.
What does that have to do with the OP?
Start a thread on Steve King and let us know why he's a white supremacist.
And why don’t Iowans mind? That’s what I want to ask Iowans but I don’t want to start a thread on it

No, Iowans don't support white supremacy. Love how the left continues with their hateful, untrue rhetoric since they can't debate. Is vitriol all we can ever expect from leftists? Seriously, not one can explain why they make such claims.

For instance, they claim white privilege is responsible for minorities being in poverty. They don't talk about how the left has actually contributed to the breakdown of the minority families by way of keeping them on government aid. They don't talk about how minorities in cities that Dems have controlled for decades are far worse off than minorities in other states. They don't talk about how the left ignores gang violence and little is done to combat it. They don't talk about how many minorities in Dem-controlled states are far more likely to quit school, engage in criminal activity and end up on welfare. Once on welfare, they are stuck. The left strives to keep people comfortable on government dependence and rejects any changes in policy that would help people free themselves of government chains.

It's not white privilege that keeps minorities down. It's liberal policies that assume minorities are not as smart or as capable of doing things for themselves. The left blames whites because they can't admit that it's their own "help" that has encouraged minorities to trust government rather than help themselves. Over-dependence on government has encouraged more foolish choices. When you subsidize stupidity, you get more of it. Dropping out of school, doing drugs, joining gangs, committing crimes, having kids out of wedlock and otherwise failing to plan for their own futures is all due to the fact that they believe they are entitled to be taken care of by government. When you feed this crap to young, impressionable youths, they aren't likely to grow up to be responsible adults. They become angry at their sad lot in life and are conditioned, by the left, to blame others for their stupid choices. Then they vote Democrat because leftists promise them more money because they believe they are victims.

Oh come on those programs are designed to help lift them up. I'll agree with you the way some of those programs are designed, it makes the person getting welfare lazy and entitled. I hate seeing a poor single mom having a second kid. They should take the kids away. Or at least one of them. If you couldn't afford to feed the first kid how can you say you will be able to take care of a 2nd one?

I can't argue with a lot of what you say. But, we are privileged.

Oh, and stop crying about poor people scamming the system. Drop in the bucket compared to corporate welfare.

But I am actually looking forward to republicans cleaning up the welfare system. Kick anyone who doesn't need it or shouldn't be on it off.

But honestly, I don't think this will change your life one bit. If they kicked everyone off welfare tomorrow how much do you think your taxes will go down? They will give the savings to the rich who will use that money to buy back stocks, not hire you.
Well something constructive.
Well argument about it not effecting us is a good one....but why don't you believe that when it comes to taxes (you guys worry so much about the rich when it comes to taxes).
Welfare should be temporary and sometimes we might have to kick people off that want to stay on it. I look at it like the school in Lean on Me........some people you can't help. But to those that just need a little push or a break, we're all for it.

When the rich and corporations get all these tax breaks, it shifts the tax burden more onto us.

This is just one way the rich have widened the gap between the rich and poor. Taxing the rich is one way we used to shrink the gap between the rich and poor. You guys are making them richer and in turn making yourselves poorer.

Federal Tax Cuts Leave States in a Bind

Do you notice how your life hasn't improved one bit since the Trump tax breaks? You probably don't even notice your break. Well my brother make a few hundred thousand dollars. That's money the government won't be getting so when the roads need fixing or teachers need a raise, you'll be paying more.

How Rich is Too Rich For Democracy?

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

I never BELIEVE POLLS! Except for this one. Seems right on target.

This NBC/Wall St. Journal/Marist poll of Iowa residents came out today. There are a number of interesting numbers, but what jumps out at the reader is that Iowans can’t stand Hillary Clinton. These are the numbers for registered voters:

Favorable: 35%

Unfavorable: 59%

Not sure: 5%

That’s brutal. It is noteworthy that President Obama is just about as unpopular in Iowa, at 38%/55%/8%. Who are the 8% that can’t make up their minds about Obama after nearly seven years?
You mean to tell me that 35% of Iowan's actually like that skank? I wouldn't hire that rat bag old hag to run a laundromat.

This NBC/Wall St. Journal/Marist poll of Iowa residents came out today. There are a number of interesting numbers, but what jumps out at the reader is that Iowans can’t stand Hillary Clinton. These are the numbers for registered voters:

That’s brutal. It is noteworthy that President Obama is just about as unpopular in Iowa, at 38%/55%/8%. Who are the 8% that can’t make up their minds about Obama after nearly seven years?
You mean to tell me that 35% of Iowan's actually like that skank? I wouldn't hire that rat bag old hag to run a laundromat.
But you would support Trump? A man who cheats, lies, goes bankrupt a million times, won't release his taxes, is being blackmailed by Putin, etc.

You are a loyal con.

But you would support Trump? A man who cheats, lies, goes bankrupt a million times, won't release his taxes, is being blackmailed by Putin, etc.

You are a loyal con.
I will support anybody to keep a leftist traitor out of office. Hell, I would vote for a soaking wet sack of smoldering donkey shit before I'd vote for a democrat.

You are a loyal con.
I will support anybody to keep a leftist traitor out of office. Hell, I would vote for a soaking wet sack of smoldering donkey shit before I'd vote for a democrat.
You already proved that in 2018.

What sucks is your policies are unpopular but because people who agree with me don’t vote, you win. For the next generation unless those young supremes die of cancer because they deregulated the epa

Forum List

Back