Investors pull out of India

unfortunately, those are American corporations outsourcing those jobs. Seems like everytime I call up customer service for anything, I have to go through Singapore, the Philipines, Indonesia, Taiwan, India, just to discuss my bill in Chicago.

The main crisis in India is continuous devaluation of Rupee. The interesting thing is that nothing in India that could be causing this. All of a sudden, investors (from certain countries) started pulling out. This was followed with negative coverage in western media on the condition of Rupee. Then the recent instability in the middle east did further damage. Indian companies invest plenty of money in countries like UK, Australia, etc which will continue to generate revenue for Indian companies although the primary beneficiaries will be those countries not India. So Indian government has to step in and start blocking the outward investments and encourage inward investments.

In the latest signs of turmoil, highflying stock markets fell in Asia, while currencies in India, Thailand and Indonesia reeled in the face of a surging U.S. dollar

see post 13

Since the Cubans took over Miami, FLA you do not need to speak English to get a job working for the city of Miami, either. But you do need to speak Spanish.

like China? But that's not the reason investors are pulling out; its all about profits.

unfortunately, those are American corporations outsourcing those jobs. Seems like everytime I call up customer service for anything, I have to go through Singapore, the Philipines, Indonesia, Taiwan, India, just to discuss my bill in Chicago.

The federal govt should stop American corporations, and corporations operating in America, from outsourcing the jobs of Americans to overseas, and stop them from bringing Indian etc outsourcing companies into America to take the jobs of Americans.

When Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, India etc have taken all the US jobs, then where are Americans in America going to work?
Answer; nowhere...and onto food stamps they go.
Doesn't surprise me that the number of people on foodstamps in America is soaring.

India is a textbook example of a capitalist country which caters to super rich. They do not have a system of distribution of wealth. On one hand they have people who are billionaires. On another hand they have people who have almost nothing. I was reading a report not long ago which stated that Indians keep over one trillion dollars hidden in Swiss banks. This kind of tax evasion and no sense of duty among the rich is prohibiting distribution of wealth.

If taxes are collected properly, there will be enough money for investing in agriculture, defense, infrastructure and so on.

India has produced and advanced in ways that other nations have not. Her citizens have learned English, through the British, and their emphasis has been on education, specifically, math and science. ( and they produce great music, of which I am listening to at this very moment ) :lol:

May India continue to soar.....

plus it is a democracy and has a much better developed infrastructure than most develping nations

Forum List

Back