Investigation Into Conservative Hero Bolsonaro Recommends Mass Homicide Charges

"A Brazilian Senate investigation into President Jair Bolsonaro concluded the president's lax Covid policies led to the deaths of more than 300,000 people, according to The New York Times, with the report recommending the president be imprisoned and charged with mass homicide as a result. The report, which is set to be publicly released on Wednesday, claims Bolsonaro let Covid ravage the country's population as part of a failed effort to reach herd immunity.

Bolsonaro continuously claimed Covid is nothing more than "a little flu." -- he also eschewed many of the basic public health guidelines medical experts recommend to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Bolsonaro's approval ratings have plummeted throughout the pandemic, the country is second in the world in terms of deaths, behind only the United States."

This is outrageous....how can you possibly have an investigation into how people in power responded to a pandemic?? Especially if how those in power responded was actually the correct response....Luckily, Bolsonaro's party is in power, so these recommendations for criminal charges will go nowhere...but the people of Brazil should be awarding Bolsonaro for being right about this whole Covid hoax from the beginning.....

As it has been said for the 100th time, the best way to deal with this is by ignoring it and gaining herd immunity, not by vaccines, not by masks, lockdowns and all of that crap...If you are healthy, you have nothing to worry about...if you aren't healthy, the rest of us shouldn't have to suffer for your bad decisions....at the end of the day, you may have a couple of people who matter die; but the numbers of people who die aren't worth all of the crap we have been forced to deal with....sounds harsh, but Conservatism isn't for the weak.
Over 700,000 dead people in the USA confirm that there was no hoax. But I do strongly urge all RepubliQan Trump supporters to congregate rampantly, lick doorknobs, go to bars, make sure all of you are infected. The resulting death rate among GOP voters will definitely improve this nation.

..Brazil is a shithole anyway ......I've been there--twice ...Rio and the rural areas ...they've changed their currency many times because of the problems

and so... they deserve to die due to an incompetent and insane leader?

The USA has a very high COVID death toll, and I guess we should say that since Reagan the USA has been sliding into the 2nd world, and so is in reality just another "shithole"... and so the recent COVID surge in red states, really shouldn't bother us. It doesn't bother me as long as Trump supporters are dying, but I do feel bad for the innocent Democrats and also their children who are unvaccinated and also dying.

Still, the refusal of Trumpoids to follow pandemic protocols does indeed have that very silver lining--lots of dead republiQans!

You could fill a book with all the murders, rapes and disappearances in South America. Genocide is nothing there.
Genocide is very common for the USA, as well, is it not? Where are all those Natives, eh?

Most of the murderous regimes in South America were supported if not directly installed by the USA, so again, watch where you're pointing your finger.

MORE proof you don't know shit about the US....keep making a fool of yourself
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I know all about the USA, and know that he's correct. Trump, Abbott, DeSantis are all guilty of mass murder due to their irresponsible pandemic responses. And they know better. Didn't DeSantis attend Harvard? I think he knows about vaccines... but is playing the crowd for votes, thinking he'll replace Trump as the fascist figurehead.

Wow...not looking good for Joey Xiden....way more have died under his watch....more then we lost all of 2020, and THAT"S WITH A VACCINE.....he's reckless disregard for American life with his policies on the border of allowing untested, unvaccinated illegals to move across the country, the DNC's 2020 campaign of spreading doubt about the vaccine....are starting to show true criminal intent behind these deaths....

If Xiden and his band of Dembot cultist were in Brazil, they could be looking at very long prison sentences.
RepubliQans refuse the vaccine, the red states then have a pandemic surge, and somehow you think this is Biden's fault? Are you really this stupid? Well, you call him Xiden, so you're not only stupid but treasonous. Trump is Putin's buttboy but that didn't bother you?

Just shut up.

Sounds to me like the pharma companies and globalist are pissed because they ain't selling enough vaccines to lower Brazil's overall population enough for them.

Death rate per population of the elderly increases are probably playing a big role in the increase of the death rate.

View attachment 554505

According to IBGE (2014a), the national population was composed in 1950 of 2.6 million seniors representing about 4.9% of the population. In 2020, the elderly population is already 30.1 million representing about 14.3% of the population.

The elderly in Brazil: demographic transition, profile, and ...

Vaccines save lives. They do not lower the population. COVID lowers the population. COVID recently has taken a large toll in red states, and so, aw shucks would it be wrong if I LAUGH out loud??? Republicans are dying in piles thanks to their own ignorance.

I think you should hold Sturgis rallies every week until Wyoming turns blue.

TRUMP gave Biden the vaccine and Biden screwed things up resulting in more people dying on his watch....
Trump had nothing to do with any vaccine, gave Biden only a big mess to clean up, and should be in prison now on about 50 counts of felony, some of them involving treason.

Hopefully Bolsanaro decides to move to the states and run for office...

He would easily win any governor's race as long as he continues to run on Conservative principles...

Maybe even president if Trump so chooses him......

Hopefully Bolsanaro decides to move the states and run for office...

He would easily win any governor's race as long as he continues to run on Conservative principles
Bolsonaro is a rampant fascist, and so, yes, he would do well among Republican voters, who love fascism, as they've been proving for some time now.

Hopefully Bolsanaro decides to move to the states and run for office...

He would easily win any governor's race as long as he continues to run on Conservative principles...

Maybe even president if Trump so chooses him......
He once found it necessary to explain to a woman that she's not attractive enough to be raped. He's a real classy guy.

Vaccines save lives. They do not lower the population. COVID lowers the population. COVID recently has taken a large toll in red states, and so, aw shucks would it be wrong if I LAUGH out loud??? Republicans are dying in piles thanks to their own ignorance.

I think you should hold Sturgis rallies every week until Wyoming turns blue.
Vaccines are toxic crap.

You are definitely delusional and all of your diatribe proves it.

RepubliQans refuse the vaccine, the red states then have a pandemic surge, and somehow you think this is Biden's fault? Are you really this stupid? Well, you call him Xiden, so you're not only stupid but treasonous. Trump is Putin's buttboy but that didn't bother you?

Just shut up.
No everyone that hasn't gotten vaccinated is a republican, nor did they not get it because they were republican.

Yes, it's Xiden's fault for the Xiden pandemic....he opened the border to untested, unvaccined illegals....he campaigned through 2020, along with the Dems in general, spreading doubt about the vaccine.

It's all Xiden

I know all about the USA, and know that he's correct. Trump, Abbott, DeSantis are all guilty of mass murder due to their irresponsible pandemic responses. And they know better. Didn't DeSantis attend Harvard? I think he knows about vaccines... but is playing the crowd for votes, thinking he'll replace Trump as the fascist figurehead.
hahhahahahahahhHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
guilty of mass murder--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

and so... they deserve to die due to an incompetent and insane leader?

The USA has a very high COVID death toll, and I guess we should say that since Reagan the USA has been sliding into the 2nd world, and so is in reality just another "shithole"... and so the recent COVID surge in red states, really shouldn't bother us. It doesn't bother me as long as Trump supporters are dying, but I do feel bad for the innocent Democrats and also their children who are unvaccinated and also dying.

Still, the refusal of Trumpoids to follow pandemic protocols does indeed have that very silver lining--lots of dead republiQans!
irrelevant to the point--you are babbling crap as usual

Vaccines are toxic crap.

You are definitely delusional and all of your diatribe proves it.
I passed all my science courses. Apparently you could not. Everything I post is factual, including my severe condemnations of white-right traitors like you, boy.

irrelevant to the point--you are babbling crap as usual
All factual, and of course confusing to a nitwit like you. In fact, Trump and all his supporters are guilty of negligent homicide. But... you will not infect anyone around me, because you will be unable to approach with your toxic load of COVID variant. We will exercise responsible self-defense against any such sociopathic attempt.

So stay among your own kind (white-right traitors), for your own good.

All factual, and of course confusing to a nitwit like you. In fact, Trump and all his supporters are guilty of negligent homicide. But... you will not infect anyone around me, because you will be unable to approach with your toxic load of COVID variant. We will exercise responsible self-defense against any such sociopathic attempt.

So stay among your own kind (white-right traitors), for your own good.
..I suggest you go to a mental hospital
......you are like the hitlerjugend

Forum List

Back