Inventing history

Madam please give me several moments to wrap my mind around such bizarre and convoluted thinking as you evidence here: if you've never read the UN charter---easily accessible online---how in heaven's name can you possibly propose an argument with any minor force that involves the charter?...the central pillar of the UN charter is sworn to protect the residency rights of native population against colonial annexation...does that seem clear enough to you? Secondly there was no such event as the "war of 1948" or other creative references like "Israel's war for independence"....what there was amounted to a brazen and well-organized illegal seizure of Palestine by force of arms...apparently history is not a Zionist strong-point

what an interesting description of a war involving a people seeking to survive the genocides that so delight you. by your definition the struggle to create a country out of SOUTH SUDAN for mostly non muslims is THEFT OF MUSLIM LAND Bali is another theft and if "god forbid" the Biafrans had survived and won their freedom from an ongoing genocide-----they would be land thieves too. Did you know that in islamic law----non muslims are not actually PART of the muslim country in which they live-----they are considered a separate and vanquished nation-----living as a tributory nation WITHIN the territory of muslim land which is why--in general non muslims are barred from OWNING LAND That is the basis of the PACT OF OMAR Since you seem to like the legalistic approach------you can consider the jews living in palestine AND in other "muslim lands" the illegally imprisoned nation of jews who fought for and won freedom. The part they won is called ISRAEL See? once you know a bit about islamic law------it does work Just consider the ENTIRE MIDDLE east as one islamic entity----which BTW is precisely what the ARAB SPRING is all about And precisely what the 1967 war was all about ASK NASSER ---in fact you can even ask Saddam ARAB NATIONALISM, AKA BAATHIST PARTY, AKA ARAB SPRING, AKA UAR (united arab republic) are all euphemism for CALIPHATE Now keep in mind----the OTTOMAN EMPIRE was a CALIPHATE are you going to deny the entire concept of caliphate for the few short years that palestine was NOT PART OF THE CALIPHATE? BTW by your definition----and by the definition of lots of pakistanis and indian muslims I have encountered------the establishment of India in 1948 was ALSO THEFT OF MUSLIM LAND

Kindly do not invoke the Holocaust to me Madam---I am Jewish and I have relatives on both my side, and my wife's side of the family who perished in this event...I can only lament your brittle, and resourcefully belligerent ignorance with regard to a "war of 48"...I suspect that you are not educated enough to plumb for the relevant facts, so please indulge me: Zionist talking-points sound something like this---"the Jews accepted res 181, the arabs rejected a state, and this is the starting point in the conflict". The Zionists simply entertained the motions of a 181 vote---knowing full-well that the Arab states---and India---would summarily reject the recommendation as absurdly unjust to the majority popualtion of Palestine....anticipating this vote-down the Zionist terror groups---Stern Gang...Irgun...etc---initiated a well-organized terror offensive and took the territory by force, grabbing as much land as they could lay their hands on. Even Jewish witnesses to this--such as Mosche Dayan---expressed shock at the magnitude of the theft. The so-called Arab armies intervened days after this offensive began, and lacked the numerical and military resouces to drive the Zionist forces out. As for the 67 land-grab, here yet again we can rely on the voices of leading Zionists to explain the strategy: Begin...Weitzman, and Dayan all agree that Israel deliberately intitated the event for purposes of expansion. I wonder why it is impossible for you to limit your analysis to the Jews...you freight in inapplicable---and irrational---charges against "Caliphates" and indistinct Muslim nations. Try to focus your vastly imperfect brain on one immutable point: Arab Palestinians resided in vast majority on these lands for 13 centuries...an absentee land claim spanning 13 centuries is indeed a unique claim...some might even venture to call it insane
The jig is up, Skitt. The Creative Writing class is just not working for you. Too many people know who you are no matter what b.s. you throw out. Better luck next time with the new screen name you choose. You must be up to way over a dozen screen names you have used so far. Meanwhile, see if next weekend they can take you patients for a subway ride for a change in scenery.

what an interesting description of a war involving a people seeking to survive the genocides that so delight you. by your definition the struggle to create a country out of SOUTH SUDAN for mostly non muslims is THEFT OF MUSLIM LAND Bali is another theft and if "god forbid" the Biafrans had survived and won their freedom from an ongoing genocide-----they would be land thieves too. Did you know that in islamic law----non muslims are not actually PART of the muslim country in which they live-----they are considered a separate and vanquished nation-----living as a tributory nation WITHIN the territory of muslim land which is why--in general non muslims are barred from OWNING LAND That is the basis of the PACT OF OMAR Since you seem to like the legalistic approach------you can consider the jews living in palestine AND in other "muslim lands" the illegally imprisoned nation of jews who fought for and won freedom. The part they won is called ISRAEL See? once you know a bit about islamic law------it does work Just consider the ENTIRE MIDDLE east as one islamic entity----which BTW is precisely what the ARAB SPRING is all about And precisely what the 1967 war was all about ASK NASSER ---in fact you can even ask Saddam ARAB NATIONALISM, AKA BAATHIST PARTY, AKA ARAB SPRING, AKA UAR (united arab republic) are all euphemism for CALIPHATE Now keep in mind----the OTTOMAN EMPIRE was a CALIPHATE are you going to deny the entire concept of caliphate for the few short years that palestine was NOT PART OF THE CALIPHATE? BTW by your definition----and by the definition of lots of pakistanis and indian muslims I have encountered------the establishment of India in 1948 was ALSO THEFT OF MUSLIM LAND

Kindly do not invoke the Holocaust to me Madam---I am Jewish and I have relatives on both my side, and my wife's side of the family who perished in this event...I can only lament your brittle, and resourcefully belligerent ignorance with regard to a "war of 48"...I suspect that you are not educated enough to plumb for the relevant facts, so please indulge me: Zionist talking-points sound something like this---"the Jews accepted res 181, the arabs rejected a state, and this is the starting point in the conflict". The Zionists simply entertained the motions of a 181 vote---knowing full-well that the Arab states---and India---would summarily reject the recommendation as absurdly unjust to the majority popualtion of Palestine....anticipating this vote-down the Zionist terror groups---Stern Gang...Irgun...etc---initiated a well-organized terror offensive and took the territory by force, grabbing as much land as they could lay their hands on. Even Jewish witnesses to this--such as Mosche Dayan---expressed shock at the magnitude of the theft. The so-called Arab armies intervened days after this offensive began, and lacked the numerical and military resouces to drive the Zionist forces out. As for the 67 land-grab, here yet again we can rely on the voices of leading Zionists to explain the strategy: Begin...Weitzman, and Dayan all agree that Israel deliberately intitated the event for purposes of expansion. I wonder why it is impossible for you to limit your analysis to the Jews...you freight in inapplicable---and irrational---charges against "Caliphates" and indistinct Muslim nations. Try to focus your vastly imperfect brain on one immutable point: Arab Palestinians resided in vast majority on these lands for 13 centuries...an absentee land claim spanning 13 centuries is indeed a unique claim...some might even venture to call it insane

For one who now claims to be Jewish and related to victims of the Holocaust you seem to have swallowed the "Palestinian" narrative whole. As we both know, many of those historical quotes are bogus fabrications by people with agendas other than truth or facts.
You have to admit that Skitt is very amusing in making up his ridiculous tales. All of a sudden he has become Jewish. What a miracle!!! Should we arrange for a bris for him? Does anyone know of a good, experienced guy to contact in New York? We know that Skitt only wants the best.

For one who now claims to be Jewish and related to victims of the Holocaust you seem to have swallowed the "Palestinian" narrative whole. As we both know, many of those historical quotes are bogus fabrications by people with agendas other than truth or facts.

....Sir, it is the height of irrelevance as to whether you believe or disbelieve that I am Jewish, but I find myself considrably more intrigued by your casual spin pertaining to the "Palestinian narrative"...perhaps you would be kind enough to elaborate on this false narrative? Given the absurd dimensions of the Zionist narrative, I am eager to read your resolutions...please continue. Regarding the so-called "fabricated quotes" I find it interesting that no quotes were posted--only names---and yet your first impulse was to discredit quotes that were not even directly revealed. However the quotes pertaining to the 67 war were published in the NYT and Le Monde, hence these publications would open themselves to libel if the quotes were inauthentic. It is ironic that the compensatory measures inherent in Zionist dialogue are essentially at odds with public statements from Zionist principals stretching back to the 19th century...

You have to admit that Skitt is very amusing in making up his ridiculous tales. All of a sudden he has become Jewish. What a miracle!!! Should we arrange for a bris for him? Does anyone know of a good, experienced guy to contact in New York? We know that Skitt only wants the best.

...I fit continues to amuse you that I am indeed this ( skit ) person, who am I to ruin the merriment?

....Sir, it is the height of irrelevance as to whether you believe or disbelieve that I am Jewish, but I find myself considrably more intrigued by your casual spin pertaining to the "Palestinian narrative"...perhaps you would be kind enough to elaborate on this false narrative? Given the absurd dimensions of the Zionist narrative, I am eager to read your resolutions...please continue. Regarding the so-called "fabricated quotes" I find it interesting that no quotes were posted--only names---and yet your first impulse was to discredit quotes that were not even directly revealed. However the quotes pertaining to the 67 war were published in the NYT and Le Monde, hence these publications would open themselves to libel if the quotes were inauthentic. It is ironic that the compensatory measures inherent in Zionist dialogue are essentially at odds with public statements from Zionist principals stretching back to the 19th century...

...I fit continues to amuse you that I am indeed this ( skit ) person, who am I to ruin the merriment?
Well Skutt, many of us don't believe who you say your are. Those creative writing classes don't seem to be working here since you are basically posting the same nonsense that you posted under your Sundowner screen name as well as under the other various screen names you have used on another medium.

skit is friggin' jewish??? you gotta be kiddin' me??? well, i guess that explains why all the jewish folks, save one, and you, creamed their jeans and hung on his every word. i guess it is like they say..."the truth will out."

i still can't figure out why you are pissin' on this dreyfuss cat about it though? oh well, one thing at a time...skit is jewish...lololol. i always thought so.

skit is friggin' jewish??? you gotta be kiddin' me??? well, i guess that explains why all the jewish folks, save one, and you, creamed their jeans and hung on his every word. i guess it is like they say..."the truth will out."

i still can't figure out why you are pissin' on this dreyfuss cat about it though? oh well, one thing at a time...skit is jewish...lololol. i always thought so.

What an idiot!
Skit is Jewish only if you believe Dreyfuss's claim to being Jewish (which apparently you do)and accept the premise that Drefuss is Skit (which apparently you don't).
Are you now addicted to those stupid pills or did you give 'em up and just get the lobotomy?

Why all the palaver over a simple fact. God gave the Jews the land and that's a fact, Jack. Grin and bear it, Perfesser Moishe.

Is that right? Okay, this is what you need to satisfy that rather dreamy assertion: first and foremost we must established "god" as a dynamic reality--as opposed to an endlessly maleable group fantasy...once you have satisfied the inescapable demand for proof of "god's" existence we can move on to the claim that he is---among other things---a realtor who made some creaky promises to Sephardic Jews many centuries back....once you clear this intimidating hurdle, we can progress to the mid-point of the twentieth century and ask god to explain how European Jews of the 20th century have any claim on these lands...

Woo.
So now he's Jewish with relatives who perished in the Holocaust. Of course, next he will insist there was no Holocaust. Quite the coincidence how Sundowner's last post was on 9/4 and an identically pompous, arrogant and verbose anti-Israel poster, claiming to be a newbie, joins on 9/5 picking up precisely where Sundowner left off a day earlier.

Sir --or Madam--I don't know you, we've never had an exchange on this venue or another one...so I am somewhat bewildered that you would question my ethnic identity--I'm not a religious Jew, or that I have family who were lost in this event...you are obviously a very brittle and combative individual, and although I'm inclined to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, I confess that first impressions are quite instructive in your particuclar case...

"This event?" Really?
And I am certain my first impression of you was right on the button, Princess.

" To this extent the Israelis are intoned by their own immutability"

Just what was this phrase intended to convey?????? It does not make any sense whatsoever.

Just what was this phrase intended to convey?????? It does not make any sense whatsoever.

Online creative writing course. You like?

at the risk of introducing any minor resolution here try this:...google the definitions of [ intoned ] and [ immutability ] ...and exact the necessary wait until the bell rings for you...good gracious!!! One of the more observant posters cautioned me early on that most participants here "were none too bright" ...but I had no idea

to be brief the phrase "intoned by their own immutability" is a phrase indicating that the author thereof is a bombastic idiot. Those "persons" who employ obscure words to convey simply ideas----do so to cover ---with a thin veneer-----well described as BOMBASITY-----the baselessness of their conveyances

to be brief the phrase "intoned by their own immutability" is a phrase indicating that the author thereof is a bombastic idiot. Those "persons" who employ obscure words to convey simply ideas----do so to cover ---with a thin veneer-----well described as BOMBASITY-----the baselessness of their conveyances

I dare say that if the relative simplicity of the choice of words eludes you, I suspect it is not the author who has the problem....please elaborate on "simply ideas"...good heaven's the stupidity!

I dare say that if the relative simplicity of the choice of words eludes you, I suspect it is not the author who has the problem....please elaborate on "simply ideas"...good heaven's the stupidity!

Gladly!! Persons who focus on obvious TYPOS are often BOMBASTIC FOOLS -----I have a sister-in-law one of almost a dozen-----who is someone I would describe as BOMBASTIC She is so bombastic----that because she majored in "english literature" and spent six months as an "exchange student" in england during her college years -----fancies herself a BRITISH DUCHESS. She is prone to correct lesser mortals on the PROPER way to drink tea---------not me---since to her utter disgust I never drink the stuff at all. In any case, she and I both were delivered of male infants in the same month. As children---my son was fascinated on a visit to New York City ----when the son of my Duchess sister-in-law described the subway trains of New York City as "THE TUBES" My baby---commented -----"look over there---that is the HUDSON ---not the Thames" well---is not always THAT cynical-----by that point "THE TUBES" was the straw that broke the camel's back (for the record--neither of the boys had ever been to england at that point in their lives) Some of the posters here do remind me of other "persons" I have encountered

Gladly!! Persons who focus on obvious TYPOS are often BOMBASTIC FOOLS -----I have a sister-in-law one of almost a dozen-----who is someone I would describe as BOMBASTIC She is so bombastic----that because she majored in "english literature" and spent six months as an "exchange student" in england during her college years -----fancies herself a BRITISH DUCHESS. She is prone to correct lesser mortals on the PROPER way to drink tea---------not me---since to her utter disgust I never drink the stuff at all. In any case, she and I both were delivered of male infants in the same month. As children---my son was fascinated on a visit to New York City ----when the son of my Duchess sister-in-law described the subway trains of New York City as "THE TUBES" My baby---commented -----"look over there---that is the HUDSON ---not the Thames" well---is not always THAT cynical-----by that point "THE TUBES" was the straw that broke the camel's back (for the record--neither of the boys had ever been to england at that point in their lives) Some of the posters here do remind me of other "persons" I have encountered
It's just Skitt is having a little fun, Rosie. It appears that he is not able to restrain himself from calling someone stupid or posting about someone's stupidity no matter what screen name he posts under. I guess he is no longer an Arabson or a LebanesePilot like a couple of his screen names. Now he is a Jew waiting for us to arrange a bris for him. Seeing him run around with his different personas is better than watching the movie Three Faces of Eve.

What an idiot!
Skit is Jewish only if you believe Dreyfuss's claim to being Jewish (which apparently you do)and accept the premise that Drefuss is Skit (which apparently you don't).
Are you now addicted to those stupid pills or did you give 'em up and just get the lobotomy?

hoss says he is jewish, or converted or something. how the hell should i know, or even care.

as for dreyfuss, don't even try to fool me that he is skit, especially given the way you and MJB and roudy used to sit at his feet and bask in his radiant glory. now you want me to believe you think he is some anti-semitic devil incarnate posing as a jew named dreyfuss. now you actually expect me to believe you were wrong about something and are throwing roudy, MJB, hoss, and all the other members of the "skit is the saviour of the jews" cult under the bus to save your own lame ass.

ok, my good friend, say it. i believe you. <wink wink>

What an idiot!

hoss says he is jewish, or converted or something. how the hell should i know, or even care.

as for dreyfuss, don't even try to fool me that he is skit, especially given the way you and MJB and roudy used to sit at his feet and bask in his radiant glory. now you want me to believe you think he is some anti-semitic devil incarnate posing as a jew named dreyfuss. now you actually expect me to believe you were wrong about something and are throwing roudy, MJB, hoss, and all the other members of the "skit is the saviour of the jews" cult under the bus to save your own lame ass.

You are as always confused, Princess.
There were indeed 3 posters who so disliked you they cozied up to Skit. I never wavered from my opinion of either of you ... you are both cut from the same slimey Nazi cloth.
Feel better now?

What an idiot!

Ha ha ha! More like you and skit, two anti Semites posing as anti zionists, were kicking each others butts while we were enjoying the dog fight. I had my money on skit and he certainly came through.

You were always too stupid to get the politics and dynamics of it all. You still are.

What an idiot!

You are as always confused, Princess.
There were indeed 3 posters who so disliked you they cozied up to Skit. I never wavered from my opinion of either of you ... you are both cut from the same slimey Nazi cloth.
Feel better now?

and you cozied up to him too. that's alright. a lot of your friends did, and i am sure they are at least as embarrassed as you.

also, just because skit and i are both gentiles doesn't mean we were cut from the same cloth. my god, he hated me and i didn't care to much for him either, and particularly when you guys would swarm to his defense about some jewish sniper jackal in iraq that he claimed was sniping at american soldiers. it was probably an honest mistake on his part, but i couldn't believe it when jewish posters eagerly leapt to his defense...but again, like i said, i can totally understand your embarrassment, and the others as well. it is no bigs, say it.

Last edited:
What an idiot!

Ha ha ha! More like you and skit, two anti Semites posing as anti zionists, were kicking each others butts while we were enjoying the dog fight. I had my money on skit and he certainly came through.

You were always too stupid to get the politics and dynamics of it all. You still are.

and yet, as stupid as you may think i am, i am not so stupid, were i a jewish poster on a board such as this, as to admit, false though it may be, to being so deceptive and manipilative as to orchestrate a dispute between two gentiles.

and you know, hoss, you really aren't that smart. if it weren't for MJB, you would have been president of the "skit fan club."

'intoned' - chant or sing

'immutability' - unchanging nature

" To this extent the Israelis are chanted/sung by their own unchanging nature" -
No, it does not 'parse' whatsoever, it isn't even grammatically ('technically') correct.

One suspects that the poster actually intended to convey 'entombed', but committed the common illiterate error of 'in-' for 'en-' and so got a bogus correction from their spell checking program.

Forum List

Back